"Did you miss me?"

Life Ruiner

Jessica was running.
Not running it was more like flying.
It was a forest, at least it looked like one from the surroundings.
Jessica was flying. Flying away form someting, which was chasing her for a very long time. She didn't knew what it is, but was scary enough to make her able to fly, just to get away from it.
But that thing she was running from was fast and cached up for no time.
Jessica could hear it. It was making it's way to her, crushing down every tree and absorbing every ray of light, till the moment when everything became black and Jessica didn't knew where to run to.
And then she turned back to face her chaser.
"Did you miss me?" Said Sanghee, before turning into dust.

Jessica woke up to find that everything was just a dream. She stayed with her face not showing any emotion and her skin, wet from sweat.

She stood like that for a moment, then she looked at her cellphone's screen. It was 3 AM - too early for school and for breakfast, but too late for her to sleep again. That was a habit of hers, never to fall back asleep when woke up once during the night.
She rose up and went to the other room to get her laptop. It was because of everything that happen recently, that she didn't had time for scrolling true internet a lot. She took it and went back to her room, sat down on her bed and started to check some random accounts of hers. Facebook, some new videos in youtube and her email. No one ever send her an email since facebook appeared, but sometimes her father was sending her pictures from his business trips. He was at one now and Jessica thought that checking it wont be a bad idea, since he promised her to send her a picture of two scarfs and let her choose the one. Presents was her favourite part of the trips.
She logged in the system and opened up her PM box, just to see three new messages. The first one was about some new movies in her favourite site, the second was from her dad. And the third one was from a user of the same site with a nickname "sunshine". "Such a cliche." Thought Jessica, which username was ShadowOfTheNight. It was funny that sunshine PM's the darkness. That made her laugh.
She opened up the message and saw a private video - one of those who can be seen only by the owner and the recipient. She press the "play" button.

Jessica was in shock, about to faint any second. Her fingers were shaking while replaying the same video over and over again.  First she thought that it is just some random spam with a site commercial.
But then she realized that she's the leading actress.

She reach out for her phone and with her fingers still trembling she found Kai's number in the contact list.
"We're sorry. You have reached a number which has been disconnected or is no longer in service." Her heart skipped a beat.
She opened up her laptop again and search for "sunshine" in the site. There was no avatar, nor any kind of information on the profile.

Her whole body start to feel heavy and she felt something stucked in .
She return back to her PM folder, just to see that there was a new message. It was from "sunshine".

"Did you miss me?"