On Sunday (part 2)

Life Ruiner

Two years ago
_______________________________________________________________________________

 "I'll call you later Sanghee." She said and hung up.
In front of her house was parked an venicle. One moment was long enough for her to know what was going on, because the venicle in front of her home was a hearse.
She dropped her bag and started to run homeward.
Her mother has been having cancer from already 3 years. In the past few weeks she was only drinking water, wasn't able to talk because was always dry. Her hair and one of her s were already gone, but still she was smiling at Jessica, her precious daugher, every time she was around her. Jessica never cried in front of her mother, never looked upsed. She was scared to touch her, not to broke her weak body, like she was made of porcelain. She was always smiling at her, looking her from a distance. In the same time she was dying to embrace her, but never did.
Helping her to eat, to drink, to go to the bathroom - the past 3 years were like that.
Remembering all those things, Jessica haven't notice when does she started to cry. Unable to move forward, she fell on her knees.
It was the end of the winter, but the snow was still covering the streets. Jessica lay on the street, her face faced the soft snow. She fainted.
After couple of minutеs some neighbors found her and took her home. She woke up after half an hour. Her father tooke her in the room, where her mother was. She was dressed in her most beautiful, white dress with thin straps. The first thing Jessica thought was that she is feeling cold, but after she looked at her face she already knеw she's not.
 
                                                                                                                  ***
"Aren't you freezing with this dress? Such a thin straps... I mean you look beautiful but... it's autumn and it can start to rain any moment..." Kai was talking, while Jessica interuppted him with her laugh. They were on their way to Samwon Garden, one of the most expensive restaurant's in Seoul.
"You are like my dad! Just like him." She said, still laughing at his parent-like attitude.
"Yeah, I'm awful, you sure you wanna go out with me?"
"I'm more than sure." She smiled."Actually, I was thinking to go somewhere else today."
"What?" That was out of Kai's plan.
"Why not? We can eat there some other time, today I want to take you somewhere else."
"Like.. like where?" Kai gave his best not to look too strange. The thoughts were raising true his head so fast, his face wasn't prepared.Everything was already planned for today, the first step to ruin Jessica's life should be made today. He wasn't prepared for a normal date in ome other place, his friends were in Samwon Garden on their places, like in a play. Kai was the director and Jessica was in the main role...
"Like the graveyard. That's right I'll take you to the graveyard."
"We're not married yet, if you kill me now you won't get anything from my property." He tried to joke, but Jessica's face remained calm. "Anyway, why would you take me to the graveyard?"
"I know how am I lookilike in front of everyone in school. I know I'm a bad girl, not like Charin, more like an yakuza. I'll show you my true face, I have decided. And for the beginnig, I will meet you with my most beloved person."
Yes, Jessica had decided. She thought about it thue the whole week. If she want to have a close person by her side, she will show her true self and will let it be.