Mini Donghae~

Undying Love

 

 

 

Lazy sea0horse taking out time machine and takes you all to 2006.

 

Tae: Wae~ i love my childhood!

Hae: let her write, I can't wait to get big and strong

Tae: -pouts- arasso…

 

S: i'm sorry guys, but readers will hate me if i continue writing year by year.~

TH: -nods nods

 

So, let's jump to 2006.

Reminder: Hyo is 17, Hae is 16 and Tae is 15. 

 

 

 

 

"Oppppppppaaaaa!" A girl shouted as she run and hugged Donghae, she threw herself on him and asked him to piggy back her.

 

"Aish Amber!" Donghae tried to shove her little sister off. 

 

"You're already home, and you're 9, not a baby anymore." He said faking a annoyed face. 

 

"Aish, you're not fun~ " Amber walked in and looked for something.

 

"Where's Tae unnie?" She asked. Since she was born, Taeyeon took care of her like a sister. 

 

"My room" Donghae said as he took some water for Taeyeon.

 

Amber run upstairs and hugged Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled at the girl.

 

"Unnie, oppa he doesn't love me~" Amber said while Donghae walked in. 

 

He tried to seat on his place but Amber took his video game away and started playing.

 

"Yah!!! You will lose my record!" He tried to take the game back buy Amber was fast enough to avoid him.

 

Taeyeon laughed at the cute siblings. Sure, they fought a lot, but they cared a lot for each other too. And Amber was literally her sister too.

 

"Aigoo Taeyeunnie~~~ Look at oppa" She pouted 

 

"Amber let's do homework first" Taeyeon said, she was almost done.

 

"Arasso… Oppa stop playing" 

 

"Don't scold me" Donghae said while his eyes were still glued to the screen.

 

"Hae…" Taeyeon leaned her head on his shoulder, making puppy eyes.

 

"Kim Taeyeon stop putting that face…" Donghae said.

 

Taeyeon smiled but kept her puppy eyes…

 

"Arasso arasso" He left his games away and took his backpack out.

 

"If Tae unnie wasn't here, you will be failing in all your classes" Amber said.

 

"Shhhh." Donghae said as he pushed Amber out of his room.

 

"Yah oppa!" 

 

"You're too noisy"

 

Amber stomped her feet and walked to her room. Taeyeon just smiled and kept studying.

 

---

 

February 14, 2006.

 

Again. This is getting on his nerves. Taeyeon had received tons of flowers and cards and gifts, so did Donghae. 

 

But what bothered him the most, was specifically the purple tulips. Since they were 6 and 7, Taeyeon received the same purple tulips every year. 

Though Taeyeon thought that it was given by Donghae, he never get to find the real suitor.

 

"Taeng, I received this from Siwon" Fany said blushing. She had a little crush on him but never told Taeyeon.

 

"That Siwon? I don't like him~" Taeyeon said.

 

"Waeyo midget?" Siwon popped out from nowhere and both girls jumped in surprise.

 

"Yah!!!! don't call me midget!" They were hanging pretty well. Since Donghae punched him for bullying her, now they have become better friends. Though Siwon kept laughing at her size.

 

"I'm sorry but I'm taking your best friend away from you" He said as he took Fany's hand and walked away. 

 

Taeyeon just shook her head and walked away. She knew that Donghae will be surrounded by girls so she walked to the rooftop alone.

 

"Tae?" A voice called her.

 

She turned to see a tall handsome man.

 

"Oh Changmin oppa, how are you doing?" Taeyeon sat beside him.

 

"Very well as you can see. Here's really calm cause no girl will bother me." He said

 

"So i'm not a girl?" Taeyeon teased.

 

"Neh, you are. But you're not here to confess to me, aren't you?" He looked at her. 

 

"Obviously not, I just find here calm too" Taeyeon said.

 

"And where's Donghae? you guys stick together everyday" He said. Though he was a close friend from Donghae, Changmin knew that it was very hard to build a strong relationship like the one TaeHae had.

 

"Oh, he must be happy with those girls around him" Taeyeon said.

 

"Aren't you jealous?" Changmin asked.

 

"Ani, why should I? It's not that he likes them or something like that" Taeyeon said. She knew Changmin too, and he was one of the friends she could talk freely to.

 

"Hum… Lend me your shoulder for a min." He said and immediately fell asleep. Taeyeon just laughed at him and stood still.

 

---

 

"Oppa, did you find out the suitor of the purple tulips?" Amber asked.

 

Of coarse she knew about it. It was her main focus: getting her brother paired up with her beloved Taeyeunnie.

 

"No, i didn't. I watched over her seat all day, but she still received them. It was in her locker" Donghae sighed. 

 

"What? What a stacker…" Amber said. 

 

Donghae walked to his desk, Taeyeon was studying there, in the other side of the window. Amber leaned her arms on his shoulders.

 

"She's pretty, isn't she?" Amber smiled at his drooling brother.

 

She patted his shoulder and walked away. Before she could get out from his room, she turned to face him.

 

"You better hurry up oppa." Amber said.

 

Donghae didn't understand what his littler sister was talking about. OR maybe he did but he ignored her.

 

---

 

"Hyo… "

 

Hyoyeon was shocked to find him standing in front of her. Tears were about to run down her cheek when he hugged her tight.

 

"Please be my girlfriend" 

 

---

 

"Lee Donghae, remember me?" 

 

"Hyukjae hyung?" He couldn't believe his eyes.

 

"Neh~ I'm moving here" He smiled

 

"Whoaaaa Daebak!" Donghae hugged his hyung. 

 

He was a year older but he had always been his best 'boy' friend. 

 

Soon, they started hanging around together. 

 

Taeyeon was happy that her sister changed back to what she was before. Hyoyeon was a lot happier and opened. 

 

Taeyeon smiled at her sister's bright laughter. She remembered that after a summer, Hyo arrived from her summer camp and looked all sad. 

 

But now everything was better.

 

"Amber?" Hyukjae asked.

 

The girl popped her head from Donghae's back and look at the stranger.

 

"Come out Amber" Donghae ordered.

 

His little sister jumped out and introduced herself. 

 

"Annyeong Hyukjae hyung" Amber said

 

"Wae, I'm oppa to you" Hyuk laughed.

 

"But Hyukjae hyung sounds cooler"

 

Donghae just shook his head while Hyukjae patted Amber's head.

 

---

 

March 29, 2006

 

"Hyukjae join us, it'll be really fun" Donghae said. 

 

He invited his best fried to join the soccer team, since he was playing there.

 

Hyukjae nodded as he saw Hyoyeon in basket team, near their court. Changmin was also in basket team, so he was a close friend of Hyoyeon.

 

While Taeyeon…

 

-flashback-

 

Taeyeon walked into the soccer practice court. Guys were running and practicing while girls were also practicing as cheerleader. 

 

"Join cheerleaders for me" Donghae said.

 

Taeyeon smiled and nodded, she jumped around everyday so she could definitely be the best among them. 

 

"Sorry, but you're too short" The cheer captain said with a mocking face.

 

"Wae~"  Taeyeon pouted as she walked out, all sad. 

 

"Tae?" Changmin spotted her and walked to her. She looked at him with fangirl eyes.

 

"You're so tall Changmin oppa~" 

 

Changmin laughed as he inferred what just happened.

 

"Join volley team, they need you" He said as he ruffled her hair, giving Taeyeon a bit of hope.

 

Taeyeon smiled and nodded.

 

"Neh!!" then she run to the next court. 

 

As expected, Taeyeon became one of the best volleyball players.

 

-end of flashback-

 

------

 

July 2, 2006

 

"Kim Taeyeon!! Kim Taeyeon!!" The whole school cheered for Tae as she played the final.

 

She had became the captain of volley team and was now very well known.

Hyoyeon, Hjukjae, Changmin, Donghae and Amber were cheering for her too. 

 

"She's y…" A boy from the other school said. 

 

Donghae just stared with a killer glance at him. The guy shut up thinking that he must he her brother. 

 

And yes… she was really good looking. Specially when she was fully concentrated. Taeyeon wiped sweat from her forehead and then placed a strand of hair on the back of her ear. Boys were drooling over and Donghae made a huge effort to concentrate on the game and stop staring at Taeyeon.

 

After a hard set, their school won. Taeyeon hugged her members and all of them walked to the dressing room.

 

Donghae run to hug her while she tried to push him away.

 

"Let me take a shower first" She frowned as she imagined herself stinking.

 

"Congratulations!!!!" Donghae just took her and spinned her around. Taeyeon laughed and smacked his shoulder to make him calm down.

 

Donghae left her and Taeyeon went to shower.

 

Many boys gathered outside waiting for the girls to come out. Some of them were boyfriends, others were brothers, friends or fanboys.

 

"Kim Taeyeon" A boy that they've never seen called Taeyeon. 

 

"Can.. you please give me your phone number?"

 

Taeyeon tilted her head, she didn't know what to do.

 

"Taebaby, are you done?" Donghae took her hand and intertwined fingers.

 

Taeyeon smiled apologetically to the guy and walked away with Donghae.

 

"Yah, you sounded so cheesy" Taeyeon said trying to free her hand.

 

"Baby? What are you doing? We've held hands since 4~!" Donghae said teasingly and Taeyeon stopped struggling. They joined the rest.

Amber smiled widely when she saw them holding hands.

 

"Let's eat something, I'm starving" Taeyeon said and all of them agreed.

 

 

 

 

 

-----

 

Annyeong~~

sorry for taking so much to update~

you like Donghae's sis?

i find her completely adorable~

and she's a huge taehae fan as you can see XD

 

so, Taengo was ditched from cheerleaders~ T.T

but! she's a great volleyball player~

and, don't you find changmin oppa sweet? /facepalm

well, hope you  guys enjoyed this chap. :)

 

don't forget to leave your comments, subscribe and upvote!!

thanks  /bows 

 

-S