For My Sake

Undying Love

taeyeon sat at the hospital's garden. admiring every little bit of it. the flowers , plants , the little insects and the fresh air. she missed everyone back home. her parents , sister , friends. basically everyone. she wanted her old life back.

donghae tried finding for her all over the hospital.

"aish , where's that kim taeyeon?" he asked himself.

he suddenly remembered something about her. whenever she's unhappy , she would always go to a garden because she will feel more happy there. he quickly ran to the garden and found her sleeping on the benches. her bangs was covering her eyes. he slowly walked towards her and sat beside her. he gently put her head on his shoulder and her bangs lightly.

" kim taeyeon , you're such a pabo!" he smirked.

" yah! i'm not!" she hit his chest lightly.

" oh , you're awake?"

" your voice was too loud."

he smiled as he her hair so that it wouldn't look too messy. " mianhe. tae?"

"oppa ... i miss .. you .. very much.." she started to cry and rested her head on his chest.

" i miss you too , tae."

" i'm sorry if i made you worry too much."

" gwenchana , tae. the only important thing now is that you take the operation."

" but o-oppa.." she hesitated. she didn't want to take the operation. it was too much of a risk. she could die half-way during the operation.

" tae , please take it. for my sake."

she looked into his eyes. she could see that he was also shaken by her sickness. she could also see that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. 

" arrasso oppa , i will take it."

" good girl." he ruffled her hair gently.

- - - - - - 

jessica took off her glasses and stared at donghae and taeyeon , smiling happily , hugging each other so happily like a couple. she was angry at her. she didn't like it that she stole almost everything from her. her donghae , her popularity and the most important thing is ... her sister.

[flashback]

" krystal jung! i told you already not to hang out with that kim taeyeon!" jessica shouted at her sister.

" but wae?! she is my friend!" krystal shouted back at her.

" she's a bad influence and she can make you sick with her TB!"

" she was the only there for me when i took the operation! none of you were there for me! omma , appa , you! no one! she was the only one who waited and worried for me! you were always busy with your life ! i hate you so much , unnie!"

jessica slapped her sister on the face hard. she froze after that. she didn't realized that she just slapped her sister.

" krystal-ah , mianhe . unnie didn't mean to slap you." jessica apologized after that.

" this is why donghae left you , unnie. you're too selfish. don't come visit me in the hospital. you're no one to me! you're not my sister anymore!" krystal shouted before leaving jessica's apartment.

jessica fell on the floor , her legs under her heavy body. tears started to flow . what have i done? was the only thing spinning in her head.

[end of flashback]

"kim taeyeon , you will pay for this." she muttered under her breath before leaving the hospital.

- - - - - - 

"taeyeon unnie! where have you been? i missed you so much." krystal hugged her.

taeyeon hugged her back and ruffled her hair. " mianhe , i've been busy. i missed you too."

" unnie , my cancer will be cured soon! i'm having my last operation in 2 days!" krystal said to her excitedly.

" jeongmal? that's good!"

" what about you unnie? when's your operation?"

taeyeon looked at donghae and he nodded at her. she decided to take the operation. for donghae's sake.

" i have to arrange with the doctor , first."

" ooh , ppali! take the operation so that we can go back to korea together!" krystal cheered like a little kid.

" kekeke , you're so cute , krystal-ah!" taeyeon pinched her cheeks.

" like you , unnie! keke!"

donghae smiled looking at the two of the them. they act like sisters. 

but little did they know that jessica was looking secretly at them. no one can steal krystal from me. no one. you better watch out , kim taeyeon!

 

 

anyeong everyone! sorry for the late update!

we've been terribly busy lately. ;___;

but im more free now since my exams are over ^^

anyway comment & subscribe please :)

till next time . byeee ~

- eunseo9127