New Friends

Undying Love

 

 

January 2, 1994

 

Taeyeon jumped happily and run to open the window. Donghae was already sitting there tapping his fingers showing annoyance.

 

"Yah~ Why did you take so long?" He asked. 

 

It was dark and they used the usual communicating way: their window.

 

"Sorry, I've got my new uniform!!! Kya~!! It's so cute!! I can't wait for tomorrow!!" Taeyeon hugged her uniform and spin in circles. 

 

Donghae shook his head sightly, he didn't understand why she was so optimistic with studying with lots of other students.

 

Looking at Taeyeon spinning crazily and smiling like it was the best day for her, a smile was unconsciously plastered on Donghae's cute face.

 

"Yah Tae, from tomorrow, come wake me up everyday." He said, laying his head on a palm.

 

"Wae~? You're a lazy and I don't want to be late~" Taeyeon pouted as she placed carefully her uniform on her bed and sat on her desk, facing the window.

 

"I promise that if you come call me, I will walk you to school" He said.

 

"Jinja~?!" Her eyes lit up. It was awesome to go to school. But it was awesome-er to go with Donghae.

 

"Neh, since your sister likes to go very early, you should come call me and we can ride our bikes to school" He said.

 

"Oh, that's a great idea. I love riding bike~" Taeyeon said as she secretly thought of taking Hyoyeon's bike. She ginned at her 'evil' plan.

 

"Ok, see you tomorrow then. Sweet dreams" He said as he waved.

 

Taeyeon smiled and waved back. Then they both closed their windows and went to sleep.

 

 

---

 

 

January 3, 1994.

 

"Oppa get up!" Taeyeon said as she pushed Donghae sightly. 

 

Since he was deeply asleep, she sighed and pushed a bit harder.

 

"Oppa~ Please get up~ Donghae oppa~~" Taeyeon tried a bit of aegyo, but what she got was a pair of opened arms welcoming to him.

 

Taeyeon sighed as she knew what he wanted, a hug.

 

"My uniform will get wrinkled" Taeyeon said as she laid down to hug him.

 

His warmth and his scent filled her entirely. He snuggled up to her neck and smiled cutely. Taeyeon just sighed at this childish oppa.

 

"You promised that we won't arrive late." Taeyeon pouted.

 

"You're not taking a nap with me?" Donghae asked.

 

"Not now oppa. I really want to go to school~" Taeyeon blinked and made her famous puppy eyes.

 

No one could resist her puppy eyes, no even Hyoyeon. She will just give up to her little sister whenever she used her killing puppy eyes.

 

Donghae sighed as he gave up too. He went immediately to wash himself. Taeyeon giggled as her plan succeeded.

 

Mr and Ms Lee were shocked to see Donghae eating breakfast properly with them. Cause usually he just grabbed a toast and run out like if death was chasing him.

 

Taeyeon smiled as she waited for him. His parents offer her to eat with them but she had already ate at her house. So, politely, Taeyeon explained.

 

"Tae, you should come wake him every morning" Mr Lee said.

 

Ms Lee and Donghae nodded.

 

"She will, dad. She promised" Donghae said.

 

His parents smiled and Ms Lee took Taeyeon's hands.

 

"Then you should join us at breakfast, I'll talk to your mom, ok?" Ms Lee said happily.

 

Taeyeon blushed a bit and nodded sightly. 

 

"Thank you" She bowed a bit.

 

Both elders smiled at her. They loved how she was, a complete angel.

 

"Let's go" Donghae said as he finished his breakfast. They bit goodbye to the elders and walked out.

 

"I wish she could be our daughter" Mr Lee said.

 

"I wish she could be our daughter-in-law" Ms Lee said.

 

Mr Lee widened his eyes as he had never thought of that possibility. 

 

"You're so smart, my wife" He hugged her and planted a kiss on her cheek.

 

 

On the way, they talked about everything. Donghae said that he had some friends at school, and that he was a year older than her. But he also said that if she needed help, she could go look for him at any moment.

 

When they arrived to the main gate, Taeyeon jumped happily and clapped her hands. Donghae laughed as he took a look on her. 

He realized that she was wearing a cute skirt, from the girls' uniform.  It suited her perfectly, making her the cutest girl at school. Yeah, all the girls were wearing the same thing. But in her, everything was special.

He also realized that she never used skirts, but she looked really nice with them.

 

They both walked throw the hall and reached Taeyeon's class.

 

"See you later oppa!" Taeyeon said smiling.

 

Donghae was not as happy as she was. The idea of sharing her with other kids was just too annoying. He couldn't imaging Taeyeon making other friends, cause she was so opened and easygoing that for sure, everyone in her class will love her.

 

"Neh.." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

 

"Aren't you wishing me good luck in my first day?" Taeyeon asked with those innocent eyes.

 

Donghae smiled and pat her head. "The best of luck for you, my dear best friend" 

 

Taeyeon smiled back and nodded.

 

"Thank you oppa~ I'll do well, and good luck for you too!" She said.

 

Donghae nodded and walked to his class.

 

Taeyeon hopped happily to an empty seat. Most of the children looked afraid, but when she greeted them, they couldn't resist to become friends with her.

 

Soon, Taeyeon was the main connector of the class. Her bright and cheerful mood lit the class up. As she approached the other kids, they started to feel less fear and started to approach each other. 

 

Taeyeon also studied hard. She listened to the teacher and followed instructions.

 

After that, recess came.

 

"Tae, can I hang out with you?" A girl asked. Taeyeon smiled widely and nodded.

 

"Sure Fany. Let's go" Taeyeon held her hand and both walked to the grass.

 

They shared some home made food and laughed together. Tiffany loved to hear Taeyeon's stories, cause she was always coming with new and interesting ones.

 

As Taeyeon enjoyed the whole day, Donghae kept looking for her. But he never found her. Hyoyeon was also watching over Taeyeon secretly. She didn't want her precious innocent sister to go close to other guys.

 

It was incredible how Taeyeon could make friends. She waved as the class ended and took her backpack. All of her classmates waved back happily. 

 

Donghae stood at the door of her class. He knew something like this will happen, and just prayed that there were no other kid that wanted to stick to her.

 

"Tae, how was your day?" He asked.

 

"Oh oppa. It was… AMAZING!" Taeyeon laughed and she walked out.

 

She talked nonstop in their way back to home. Donghae listened carefully.

 

"I've got many many friends" Taeyeon was so happy.

 

"Will you forget about me, after getting so many friends?" Donghae asked as he frowned sightly.

 

"Anieyo" Taeyeon shook her head.

 

"You're best friend. Not like my fiends" Taeyeon said.

 

Her answer made him feel sure again. He smiled and held her hand.

 

"Good. Cause you're my best friend too." 

 

 

---

 

 

 

November 17, 1994

 

"Donghae oppa, wake up!" Taeyeon said as she sat beside him. 

 

Donghae wrapped his arms around her waist. Taeyeon laughed as she lied on his bed. Now she was used to call him everyday, even at weekends. 

 

"It's sunday… let me sleep" He pleaded.

 

"But we're going to the museum with both our parents" Taeyeon said.

 

"They will wait for us" Donghae still didn't want to open his eyes.

 

Taeyeon nodded as she closed her eyes too. Soon, his warm body make her feel sleepy.

 

"Look at them… " Mr and Ms Lee said happily. They even took their phones to take a photo.

 

After an hour, Donghae opened his eyes to find an angel sleeping right next to him. He smiled and brushed a strap of her hair. She looked so cute while asleep. He leaned close to drop a kiss on her cheek.

 

Donghae stood like that, since he didn't want to wake her up. She had many quizzes this past week and he would just look at her studying from the window.

 

Taeyeon smiled and snuggled up to his chest, Donghae smiled and hugged her.

 

He heard that their parents were talking downstairs, maybe they were postponing the visit. To tell the truth, he didn't like the idea of going to a boring museum. But since Taeyeon and Hyoyeon wanted to… He will just join them, along with his family.

 

After a while, Taeyeon opened her eyes but suddenly jumped.

 

"Omo I'm late!!" She said despaired. She was about to cry cause she looked at herself and she wasn't in her uniform yet.

 

Donghae laughed and hugged her quick.

 

"Shh… Gwenchana, it's sunday. No school Tae, don't worry" He patted her head.

 

Taeyeon sighed in relief and smacked lightly at his chest.

 

"I won't wake you up with a hug anymore." She pouted.

 

"Cause I will end up sleeping…" She said.

 

"Wae~ Just calculate and come 5 min earlier so you can nap 5 min with me" He protested.

 

Taeyeon looked at him with a clueless face. Was he asking her to nap with him every day?

 

Taeyeon nodded. It was impossible to reject his demand since he was so persuasive. Just a few words and Taeyeon could follow his wills.

 

After that incident, when Taeyeon woke him up in weekends, Donghae will make sure that he was awake before her, just in case she forgot and panicked out.

 

Soon, they grew familiar with each other's scent and warmth. If Taeyeon was late or when she called telling that she was sick, Donghae will refuse to get up, waiting for her to give him his daily hug. And as stubborn child he is, Mr and Ms Lee would do anything to get Taeyeon in their house to call him.

 

---

 

February 14, 1995

 

Taeyeon smiled as she received a tulip form a anonymous suitor. It was weird since it was her favorite flower, but she hasn't tell anyone, not even Donghae.

 

And the most misterious thing was… it was purple. Her favorite color. 

It was impossible for someone to have all the luck and send her those purple tulips without knowing her.

 

"Taengo~!" Donghae smiled as he swung his arm around her shoulder.

 

"Wae? What's that?" He looked at her flower.

 

"Somebody left on my desk." Taeyeon said. 

 

Donghae frowned and took the flower to examine. It had a little card with her name, prettily printed,

 

"Whoa… secret admirers!" Fany said as she looked at them.

 

Donghae flashed Fany a killer glance, making her shut up.

He returned the flowers to Taeyeon and asked.

 

"Who did this?" Donghae asked pointing the flowers.

 

Nobody answered since they didn't knew.

 

"I will find out." He said and left angrily.

 

Taeyeon just sighted and left the flower on her desk. While Fany was jumping crazily around her asking for details.

 

"It's ok if you tell me, I promise I won't tell Donghae!" Fany said as she stared Taeyeon. 

 

"It's not that, I don't know. Really." She said.

 

"Ok… I will help you find out then." Fany said, trusting Tae.

 

But now… what kept little Taeyeon daydreaming was the fact that she didn't had a nickname. And today Donghae called her… Taengo.

Just to think about it, it made her smile. However, her smile was misunderstood by two kids.

 

One of them, was obviously her best friend, who thought that Tae was happy about the flowers and that stuff. And the other one, thought that he had a good start in getting into her heart.

 

"Kim Taeyeon throw that away" Donghae said. Walking back home with her flower was just annoying. 

 

"Boh?" Taeyeon asked innocently. She looked at Donghae without knowing what was going on.

 

"Why? they are pretty" taeyeon puffed her cheeks.

 

"Because I said so. Plus, if you like it, I will buy for you." Donghae said.

 

"Now throw them away, or I will throw them." He said.

 

"You're so mean…" Taeyeon pouted. She placed it into her backpack.

 

Donghae just shook her head and tried to ignore it. 

 

---

 

February 15, 1995

 

"Guess what?" Donghae asked happily while jumping from behind Taeyeon.

 

She jumped a bit surprised but then turned to look at him. 

 

"What?" She asked.

 

"You believed it!! Haha, the flowers from yesterday were send by me, did you really believe that it was a suitor?" Donghae laughed.

 

Taeyeon just stared at him silently. 

 

"So, was it a prank?" She asked, hoping that yes! the flower was from Donghae, and NO! it was not a prank.

 

"Neh it was. And you believed it!" He said laughing and placing his hands on his stomach.

 

Taeyeon blinked many times trying to her tears back. She turned away and walked back home alone.

Donghae stopped laughing as he knew that he lied to her. Yeah, he couldn't stand the idea of someone sending flowers to her, making her think of him. However this guy was, Donghae took advantage and made her believe it was him. That was way better than having a daydreaming Taeyeon.

 

He followed Taeyeon and pat her shoulder. Taeyeon didn't even turned to look at him, and she run away.

 

Donghae knocked her door, but she wouldn't open to him. He run back to his room to look if she was there. But she had the curtains closed. 

It was the first time in his life that he had seem her purple curtains. It made him feel despaired. 

 

Donghae sighed as he walked side to side, thinking of a solution. He didn't do any homework and even fell asleep thinking on her.

 

The next day, as expected, Taeyeon didn't went to his house. Donghae had woke up early, worried that Taeyeon might not come.

 

"Tae, are you walking to school without me?" He asked the girl who was leaving by her own.

 

Donghae run to get her, but Taeyeon just kept quiet. 

 

-flashback-

 

Taeyeon arrived her house crying, she locked herself in her room since she knew Donghae was there. After he left, Hyoyeon asked her to open the door. Taeyeon let her elder sister in and cried in her lap.

 

"Tae, unnie told you. Don't get that close to him" 

 

"Unnie… "

 

"Don't worry. I can see that he's despaired. You know guys like to make pranks among their closes friends?" Hyoyeon tried to comfort her little sister, though she hated the idea of explaining something that was not related to her at all.

 

"Jinja?" Taeyeon asked with those innocent eyes.

 

"Neh. If he plays pranks on you, that means that you're a close friend for him. Though you must tell him that you don't like pranks" Hyoyeon said.

 

"And how do I tell him? I don't want him to make any pranks anymore" Taeyeon said.

 

"Just remind angry at him for a while, and he'll learn the lesson" 

 

Taeyeon nodded and planed to do as her sister taught.

 

-end of flashback-

 

Taeyeon kept walking and felt that Donghae wanted to hold her hand as usual, but she shoved it off and fastened up.

 

Donghae followed her, trying to make her laugh or make her look at him. just once, he pleaded.

 

"Taengo I'm really sorry~~ Please, I won't play a prank on you anymore! But please, talk to me" He said running around her.

 

"If you want I can get you nuts and movies, please please!" He begged with his life.

 

"Nuts and movies?" Taeyeon stopped suddenly.

 

Donghae smiled widely as she stopped. He nodded like crazy while taking her hand.

 

"Nuts and movies" He reassured.

 

"I'll think about it" Taeyeon said and took her hand out, she kept walking to school. Now Donghae walked happily beside her without making so much noise.

 

After class, Donghae run to her house bringing her favorite ice cream:nuts.

 

"Taengo!! Nuts' here!" He screamed at her room. The door was closed but suddenly a cute little head popped out.

 

"Who said nuts?" Her eyes rolled left and right looking for her nuts.

 

"Here~ Come if you want nuts~" Donghae smiled.

 

Taeyeon run downstairs and Donghae gave her the ice cream. Taeyeon's feelings were gone for the time she ate the ice cream. Nothing was better than eating ice cream. Anger, sadness and all those creepy things for Taeyeon will just disappear. 

 

As she ate, Donghae led her to his house, and sat her on the coach. She was so happy that it was easy to control her.

He smiled as he put her favorite movie 'National Treasure' on DVD.

As soon as she was sone with ice cream, her eyes went wide as she smiled looking her fav movie. 

 

Donghae smiled as he sat beside her. He knew that she will get scared that the usual scenes, cause no matter how many times she had watched, she will still get scared. 

 

He wrapped his arms and a blanket around her body, warming her up. Taeyeon just smiled and grabbed his arm whenever she was scared. He laughed at how she hid herself be hid his arm, but kept eyeing the movie, fearing that she'll lose an important scene.

 

After the movie, both of them were sleeping soundly, cuddled up with each other.

 

As they opened their eyes, he mumbled. "Forgive me please?" 

Taeyeon smiled and nodded sightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong readers~

How is it?

 

i'm done with chap 3, did you like it?

please don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote!

we love active readers and thanks for all your support. It really cheers us up :D

 

please give me advices~~

 

-S