Someday...

Undying Love

Donghae was playing basketball with his friends , as per usual on a Friday. he took a break and looked at his phone. his wallpaper was a picture of him and Taeyeon. he really missed her. her voice , her scent , her laugh , everything. and he really hated how she left with Changmin. that jerk. he thought. he looked back at the postcard that she sent to him.

he smiled as he kept on reading the lines over and over again. he was about to put the postcard back into his bag when he realized something.

the handwriting was different , really different. Tae's handwriting was a lot more neater than this. 

" this looks like ... Amber's handwriting." furious , he threw the postcard on the ground and took his bag and left.

once , he reached home , he was greeted by his little sister.

" anyeong oppa! how was basketball?" the little girl asked happily.

" are you happy ?!" he shouted.

" why ? what happened oppa?" she asked , starting to get scared by how fierce his voice was.

" don't act innocent , amber lee!"

" oppa! i really don't know!"

" you wrote that postcard , right?"

" how did you know ? " she looked down to her little feet , starting to regret her decision.

" wow! thank you amber lee for playing with my feelings!" he went up to his room and slammed the door of his room.

- - - - - - - 

In the U.S ~

Taeyeon walked around the hospital as she was bored. There was nothing she could do except for sleeping and eating her medicine and food. it felt like a prison to her.

she stopped walking when she saw a young girl with brown hair , wearing a patient uniform , the same as Tae, standing by the window.

" if i have nothing do , i might as well make some friends..." she said to herself.

she walked towards the girl and cleared .

" hello . my name is taeyeon kim. how you are?" she said speaking in her almost perfect English.

the girl smiled at how cute she was speaking in English. " anyeonghaeseyo."

" oh? you're Korean?" Tae asked , shocked.

she nodded shyly. " neh~ but i'm half-american too."

"my name is Taeyeon by the way!" she smiled as she was happy that she made a new friend.

" i am Krystal Jung. " the girl smiled slightly.

Krystal Jung? she has the same last name as Jessica ... but ...Jessica is an only child ... what are you thinking Kim Taeyeon? there are so many Koreans whose last names are Jung!

Krystal waved her hand in front of Taeyeon. "Are you okay? You're talking to yourself..."

" ah ? neh , i am. nothing. anyway why are you hospitalized here?"

Krystal looked down before answering her question. "actually i am dying soon. i'm suffering from cancer." tears started to form on her eyes.

" oh , i'm really sorry. don't cry. i'm also ... dying soon ... "

" i feel actually a bit better to know that there is someone who is in the same situation like me.."

" neh~ me too , Krystal-ssi."

" can i call you unnie?"

" haha , sure , Krys!" she patted her back.

" you remind me very much of my older sister . she's actually the same age as you."

- - - - - - - - - -

Back In Korea ~

donghae was still upset by his sister's actions . he wasn't just angry at her but also disappointed that she knows how to lie to him.

amber knocked on his door , bringing a cup of hot chocolate in to his room.

" oppa , please don't be angry with me. " she pleaded to him. " i made your favorite hot chocolate with extra marshmallows! " 

he looked at her and smiled. how could he be angry at his little sister for a long time? she was too irrestible and she's his only best friend left.

he hugged his little sister and smiled.

" amber , forgive oppa . " 

" i have already forgiven you , oppa"

he pulled out from the hug and pinched her chubby cheeks. "aigoo , don't lie to me again! arrasso! " 

" arrasso! anway , oppa?"

he took a sip of the hot chocolate. "neh?"

" i still believe that you & Taeyeon unnie will be together someday..."

" yeah , maybe someday..."

 

anyeong  everyone :) 

do comment & subsribe!

- E