Don't Know How Long...

Undying Love

 

 

 

 

-U.S-

 

"Tae. Let me take that" Changmin said as he took the huge bags.

 

Taeyeon walked into the little apartment. It had on two rooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and a little living room.

It was enough and perfect for them. Changmin was really happy since he could imagine their marriage life like this. But unfortunately, Taeyeon would spend little time here.

 

"Oppa… do I really have to live at the hospital?" She asked. She knew that it will be boring.

 

"Dae. You have to." The doctor had told Changmin that she was diagnosed in time. Though her sickness was in medium level, she had some hopes. 

 

"But…" 

 

"No buts. I will visit you everyday, ok?"

 

Taeyeon pouted and walked to the coach.

 

---

 

Click in before reading. Enjoy the song while reading the rest!

 

TongHua

 

-3 months after Taeyeon left-

 

Three months passed, but it seemed three years for him. It was a hell to face the world without her. He changed, a lot.

 

Donghae's tears rolled down. He would dream about her, she cried.

Today was another day, he still had to get drunk to sleep. Amber was really worried, he would listen to the same song over and over again. And cry… and drink.

 

He swear that he won't forgive her, for leaving him… for forgetting her promise to him.. for choosing Changmin over him… for making him realize that he loves her so late.

 

He looked though his window. He imagined her singing and jumping around in her purple room.

He looked at his bed, there was her petite figure waking him up, hugging and napping with him.

He walked at the park, and he could see her catching worms and flying kites.

He passed the ice cream store, and he heard her ahjumma laugh.

He entered SM, and he imagined training with her.

 

"I'm willing to… be the one…" He mumbled.

 

"Please… give me another chance… please." He talked in dreams too.

 

He couldn't eat or sleep properly. He stared at his phone and computer for long. He didn't had the motor to continue with his life.

 

Amber sighed. She had to do something to save her brother. She looked for a postcard. 

 

-few days later-

 

"Oppa… " Amber said knocking the door.

 

The room was empty. She sighed and walked towards Taeyeon's house. Lately, it was his habit to sleep in her room. It was like needing something from her to fall asleep.

 

Amber sighed she watched him. Hugging Taeyeon's pillow, he was sleeping like he hadn't slept in a year. His cute pouting baby face made Amber chuckle.

 

"Oppa, I told you~" She said sadly.

 

After a while, Donghae opened her eyes and rubbed them.

 

"Oh Amber-ah, what are you doing here?" He asked.

 

"I know you, and I know what do you need" She said and handled a postcard to him.

 

It was from America.

Donghae looked at her and read it.

 

Annyeong Hae oppa~ 

How have you been? I'm having a hard time with english…

and I miss you a lot.

Please take care of yourself and work hard in SM

i will join you soon

don't let me down~ fighting!

 

Tae.

 

Amber saw the smile that she loved. It was a genuine smile, pure and perfect.

She tilted her head.

 

"What did Tae unnie say?" She pretended not to know.

 

"she says that she miss me." He couldn't hide his happiness.

 

"She misses me!! Kim Taeyeon misses Lee Donghae!!" He shouted happily and hugged Amber.

 

Amber smiled as her brother spun her around.

 

Mianhe oppa. It's the only way to take you back to life... 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Quick little update~

hope to get into your heart

don't forget to leave your comments

i really appreciate them, thanks.

-S