Why?

Undying Love

 

 

"What do you want?" Donghae asked the girl that once he loved.

 

"Let's go back, please Hae. I 'm sorry… I swear that i won't do it again. Never" Sica pleaded.

 

Donghae shook his head.

 

"I'm sorry but I'm realizing my real feelings. I can't get back" He said and left.

 

"What? Realizing your real feeling? You mean… you and Taeyeon?" Jessica talked to herself.

"I can't lose against Taeyeon. Never" She said angrily.

 

---

 

"Tae, are you sure?" Mr and Mrs Kim asked.

 

Taeyeon smiled and nodded.

 

"I'll be fine. It's only a year and I'll come back soon" She said.

 

Yes, I wish it would be only a year. But who knows…

I hope that Hae oppa can be happy.

 

Taeyeon took her phone out and dialed a number.

 

"Can we talk please? … Arasso"

 

She walked to the park and waited for the person she wanted to ask a favor.

 

"What do you want now?" The icy girl asked.

 

"Take care of Hae oppa for me. Please" She said, looking at her hands.

 

So, she still doesn't know that we broke up~

This will be fun.

 

"Sure, I'm glad to be her one and only love" Jessica said smiling.

 

Taeyeon smiled sightly as she coughed. Her heart was still hurting but her sickness hurt more.

Jessica looked at her carefully. She knew that something was wrong with Taeyeon. And maybe if she hides it from, she'll have Donghae for a longer time.

 

"I'm sorry Jessica-shi. I have to go." Taeyeon covered as she stood up.

 

"Wait. Where are you going?" Jessica asked. "You're leaving Donghae? What's wrong with you?" 

She faked the most worried tone that she could, hoping that Taeyeon will tell her.

 

"I'm leaving… Yes, I'm leaving Donghae oppa. I'm sick and I want to take care of myself, I want to be healthy so I could spend more happy times with him." Taeyeon said, her face was pale and Jessica smiled internally.

 

"Oh, I'm so sorry… I'll tell Donghae to wait for you, and to call you. Don't worry. And I guess you want me to keep your sickness as a secret, right?" Jessica asked with a concerned voice.

 

Taeyeon nodded. 

 

"Don't worry, I can understand. I promise that I will keep that secret for you" Jessica smiled

 

"Thanks Jessica-shi, you're so kind. I'm glad that Donghae oppa still has you" Taeyeon said.

 

'Neh, he'll always have me." Jessica said proudly.

 

Taeyeon excused herself and left. Since she didn't know how to tell Donghae, it was better that Jessica could help her.

 

---

 

"Donghae oppa" Taeyeon smiled as she gave him his favorite ice cream. 

 

Donghae smiled widely and took it. 

 

"Gomowo Taeng" He hugged her.

 

Taeyeon smiled. She felt like it was a long time since they hugged. 

 

"I know something that tastes better than ice cream" He said, looking into her eyes.

 

Taeyeon tilted her head. His face was coming near. But she knew that she couldn't do this. She freed herself from the hug and walked away. Leaving the guy staring at her back.

 

"Tae, I have to tell you something." He said, he wanted to tell her about the break up.

 

"I want to tell you something too" Taeyeon said.

 

Donghae waited for her to speak first.

 

"I'm sorry oppa. Please enjoy your ice cream, don't let it melt." Taeyeon said. She wanted to tell him to love and care for Sica, as long as they were together. But there are words that are impossible to say, so she keep it to herself.

 

She smiled and left his house. Donghae frowned as she left.

 

"Sorry…means… you are still choosing Changmin?" He walked to his room.

 

---

 

-a week later-

 

"Tae!" Donghae run into her room to find it different. It lacked something. He rubbed the back of his neck and walked back. All this week, he had been thinking about the 'almost' kiss. He thought that maybe she was feeling awkward so she didn't want to talk to him.

 

And he gave her some time. But now he's dying to see her, to hug her and to smell her scent.

 

-Ring, ring-

 

"What do you want?" He answered after looking at the caller's ID.

 

"Hae~ Don't be that mean to me. I just want to talk with you"

 

"We have nothing to talk about" He was about to end the call when…

 

"You sure? Don't you wanna know about Taeyeon?" She asked. If Taeyeon was the only way to keep him talking and to see him, she could use this trick.

 

"What? What did you say about Tae?" He asked.

 

"She left a message for you before she left." Jessica said.

 

"Oh, wait… you didn't know that she left? Did she tell you?" Jessica faked a surprised voice.

 

She had told Tae that Donghae already know when she's leaving, and that he would go to the airport to bid goodbye. She laughed while imagining Taeyeon waiting for him, and her disappointed face when he never arrived.

 

"What?!" He was completely shocked.

 

"Come to the park if you want to know about her" Jessica said, and this time, she was the one who hung up.

 

Donghae run to the park, the girl waved at him happily and hugged him, pecking his lips.

 

"I missed you so much" She said.

 

Donghae rolled his eyes and freed himself.

 

"What did Tae say?" He asked directly. If it wasn't because of her, he will never meet up with Jessica again.

 

"Waeyo~ Let's leave that for later. How have you been?" She sat beside him, hugging his arm while he tried to shove her away.

 

"I want to know where is her?!" Donghae shouted.

 

Jessica laughed. 

 

"Wae? Isn't she YOUR best friend?" Jessica asked with a ironic voice. Donghae stood up and passed his hand through his hair. He was so annoyed and stressed.

 

"Ara ara. She left with Changmin. She said that we look really good together and that she wants us to work hard. She gave us her best wishes. And… I don't know why, but she said that she doesn't want to speak to you, so please don't call her"

 

Donghae was frozen like a statue. His heart was so hurt, why did Taeyeon leave him… why did she wanted him to be with Jessica… why can she ask him not to call her…

Tears were about to run out. Jessica hugged him tightly and patted his back.

 

"Don't worry… I will never leave you. I promise." She said, caressing his hair.

 

"Why... why didn't you wait... I wanted to tell you... I need you..." Donghae mumbled as he cried.

 

Jessica's smile faded. But she knew that it only depends of time, sooner or later Donghae will be hers again.

 

 

 

Annyeong chingus

How have you been?

I'm busy lately

here's a little update

What do you think about it?

Please leave your comments, cause it's really encouraging.

 

Love you,

 

-S