Krystal's surgery

Undying Love

 

 

 

Taeyeon walked back and forth, driving Jessica crazy. 

 

"Stop it right now" She said

 

Taeyeon sat beside Donghae and he took her hand.

 

"Don't worry, your friend will be ok." He said.

 

Jessica glared at Taeyeon. It was supposed to be her the one that needed companion. But Taeyeon had all the attention of Donghae. 

 

"Oppa… what if I don't make it." Taeyeon suddenly said.

 

Donghae frowned as he imagined what will be like. He shook his thoughts immediately, cause he didn't wanted her to leave him.

 

"Don't say that, you will make it." He held her hand tighter.

 

Changmin walked in to find the couple holding hands. He sighed sightly as he sat down.

 

"Tae, you better go rest. I will tell you what happened with Krystal" Changmin said.

 

Taeyeon shook her head stubbornly. Changmin looked at Donghae, and he nodded.

 

"Tae, trust Changmin. Let's go ok? It's already late and you have to rest" Donghae took her arm softly and watched Taeyeon pout.

 

"arasso…"

 

Both walked out, leaving Changmin with Jessica in the waiting room.

 

"I never knew your sister was here" Changmin said.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. 

 

 

Changmin studied Jessica's face, who was showing her famous icy cold side. But little did she know that her features also showed concern and fear towards the operation of Krystal.

 

 It was true that Krystal was raised up in America, and she'd been fragile since little. Jessica had to stand up for her in any moment, been school or at social places. Deep in her heart, she was somehow tired. Tired of faking that she was a strong girl and that she could carry on with everything. She knew she wasn't and that's how she started to look despairedly on someone to lean on. 

 

Jessica sighed. And that's how she decided to travel alone to Krorea, flying back from to to time back to America just to check on Krystal, who was already hospitalized. She wanted to feel free, so she tried with every single wild way to live life. 

 

But at the end, she couldn't scape. She hated illness, she hated cancer. 

 

Changmin placed his hand on her shoulder, assuring that everything will be alright. The girl opened her eyes stunt. She turned her head slowly to face him, but he was looking at the surgery door. 

 

For years she'd been faking, for years she'd be working to attract people's attention. But it seemed like it wasn't enough. Once she started, she couldn't stop but to continue working harder and harder to get in the main spot light. And what she wanted was this. 

 

This feeling.

 

Being accepted. Someone giving strength to her. 

 

Breathing steadily, she broke into tears.

 

------

 

Short update~ sorry for taking long 

 

hope you will like it.

 

-S