Chapter Eight

Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

 

Thank you so much my lovelies~ I'm kinda busy right now but I still managed to update hurray! :D Hope you like it!



 

 

I started to close my eyes slowly as I felt soft pressure on my lips.

 

Jiho was kissing me.

 

His lips were so soft against mine and his arms were still around my waist holding me close to him. My heart felt like bursting out of my ribcage as I slowly reached my hands to touch his face.

 

Jiho can you feel it?

 

Can you feel my heart beat?

 

I can feel yours. Its beat is so strong and in-sync with mine.

 

Our simple innocent kiss slowly turned into something more as Jiho applied more pressure and I ended up responding to the kiss with equal passion.

 

I'd often times doubt and fuss about our relationship. What with me being years older than him, it just didn't seem right but moments like this makes me forget about everything...all my worries about us.

 

Jiho maybe young by age but he was a mature person. Maybe even more than me? I don't know. He always has that air of confidence around him and never acts brash. We're totally opposites...but maybe that's what attracted me to him.

 

He was someone whom I could never be.

 

I'm afraid.

 

I'm afraid of a lot of things.

 

And one of them is losing Jiho.

 

My hands that was on his face moved to the back of his neck, playing with his hair. His black roots already poking out of his blond head.

 

That was also another thing that attracted me to him, he looked so...rebellious it was invigorating.

 

Our kiss started to heat up into a full on make-out session inside his studio. All care flew out the window as I felt Jiho's tongue my lips asking for entrance and I caved in. His hands that were previously on my waist started to go down my hips to hold me down and closer, much closer to him.

 

He's always told me that I was his first girlfriend and I believe him but sometimes, when we have our moments like this I feel as though he's had more experience than what he's telling.

 

Maybe he's had numerous relationships before? Doesn't have to be official but still?

It's because he's so darn good at this.

 

From the skinship to kissing.

 

And we haven't even reached 'that' point in our relationship, I'm not so sure if I can handle it. He'll probably leave me crippled. Ohh you dirty mind~

 

It's not that I mind it though nor do I care if ever he had previous relationships before me. He's a grown man...uh yeah, man. Plus he's very attractive and pretty famous for being a young underground rapper.

 

He's got tons and tons of fangirls, believe me I know but... I'm amazed that he chose me.

 

And I'm also amazed we've lasted this long even without the .

 

Don't get me wrong I'm not a prude nor a saint. I've had my fair share (much to Himchan's denial) it's just that it has been years.

 

I don't know why we haven't done it yet...I mean, we have this connection right? But...it feels...

 

Lacking.

 

"J-Jiho-ah..." Oh god did I just moan out loud his name?

 

Jiho moved his lips from my own down my neck and I swear I wanted to jump him right then and there, lacking or no lacking. And it doesn't help the fact that he was nibbling on my neck.

 

Wait...

 

Nibbling?

 

OMG "Jiho-ah! Don't!"

 

I immediately pulled away from him to stop him from going further, a.k.a. leaving a hicky. He looked at me bewildered at first before realizing his action and bowed his head in apology.

 

"I'm so sorry Noona!"

 

Both of us were panting from the make-out session we just had. I feel bad that Jiho apologized since he doesn't have to. "It's ok, you don't need to apologize Jiho-ah.."

 

Again, I am not a prude it's just that a hicky really is a no-no for me. For one thing I need to look for a job soon and a hicky is not a good sight to see on an interview. Plus mom would skin me if she ever finds it which I know she will. First she'll bombard me with questions of who, when, where and how.

 

"I should be the one to apologize..."

 

Jiho's eyes softened at my words before shaking his head. He took my hands in his and gently pulled me to stand up.

 

"Noona."

 

I didn't want to look up since I was embarrassed. I was already 30 (as of yesterday) and here I was, afraid to get caught cuz of a hicky.

 

"Noona, look up."

 

I don't want to. Let me bury myself first.

 

"Aish!" Did I just hear him aish at me? I looked up immediately annoyed, my older instincts acting up before I felt it.

 

Jiho was kissing me again.

 

He had his hands on my face, cupping them and holding me on still. This boy really isn't good for my heart.

 

"Noona, don't worry so much ok?"

 

I could only dumbly nod as he lets go of my face and flashed his mega-watt smile at me.

 

"I'm not upset or anything negatively that's going on in that head of yours ok?"

 

"I love you so you don't have to beat yourself up. I understand."

 

I just stared at Jiho's face when he said those words. Yeah he's right...I shouldn't act like this.

 

He loves me and that's all that matters.

 


 

Omo!! I hope I did well in this chapter! I tried to make it as uh real or something as possible hahahaha...I'm not good with writing stuff like this. Anyway, I hope Nanhee hasn't confused you guys too much! Or me! :D I tried to show you guys some of Nanhee's conflicted feelings about having someone as young as Jiho date her. 

 

Please subscribe and comment! Love you all~ <3