Chapter Seven

Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

I'm posting this now since I'm sure I'll be pretty busy this thursday and maybe even this friday so here it is! I'm sure a lot of you are curious as to what's going on and who could this Jiho be? There's tons of Jiho out there~ Lol...I'll stop talking now or I'll end up spoiling everything lol~

Thank you so much for those who subscribed and commented. Really, you guys made me gush like a fangirl. Thank you!

Anyway, here it is! 

 


 

Oh god seeing him in person and him holding onto my hands like this is making me all sappy and incredibly happy. I muttered a faint and blushing "I missed you too" to him which thankfully he heard or else I would have died out of embarrassment if ever Hyoyeon heard me.

"I heard that~"

Oh , she did. Jiho looked at Hyoyeon curiously, his head tilting to the side and I wanted to smother him or something.

Why was he acting so cute right now???

"You're Hyoyeon noona right?" I always loved Jiho's voice since it sounded so rich and manly for his age.

"Omo! You know me?"

Hyoyeon looked ecstatic upon hearing her name from Jiho's lips and if she wasn't my friend, I would have socked her for looking like a blushing bride right now.

"Of course! Noona's told me all about you. You've been friends since highschool right?"

"I'm Woo Jiho. Noona's boyfriend." and he flashed his million dollar smile at Hyoyeon.

If I didn't do something, Jiho might end up charming Hyoyeon into oblivion so I had to act fast. It's not that he was flirting with her, he wasn't. It's just that Jiho's got that flare and oozing charisma that attracts people (especially girls of all ages) to him.

"Uh Jiho-ah, what are you doing here?"

When Jiho's attention transferred to me, I felt being blinded again by his smile. He looked so...happy. Is it because of me? I hope it's because of me.

"I was gonna meet up with Kyung later but decided to come early since I needed to check some stuff at the studio first. I had an inkling I'd be seeing you today and guess I wasn't wrong!"

He let go of my hand, to which I felt sad but only for a split second as his hands immediately went to my cheeks, softly caressing them. I could have melted into a pile of goo right now. This boy will be the death of me with his skinship.

And of course Hyoyeon was having a field day beside me seeing all this action going on.

"I'll call Kyung right now to tell him we can reschedule tomorrow instead."

"Wait! Why? Isn't it for something important right?"

Jiho just looked at me weirdly before patting my cheeks and moving his free hand to rest on my shoulder, massaging it gently. Ohh that feels good~

"Nonsense, I haven't seen you in days plus I didn't even get to celebrate your birthday with you! Kyung and I can meet some other time."

Awww...I'm a puddle of goo right now. "Wait a sec ok?"

While he was busy talking on the phone with Kyung, Hyoyeon was tugging on my hand like her life depended on it.

"Choi Nanhee! He is such a-! I don't even know what words to describe him! You have a lot of explaining to do missy!" I could only dumbly nod as Hyoyeon kept listing out words that revolved over the same topic. My boyfriend being absolutely gorgeous.

"-Ok bye."

Both our heads snapped at that goodbye as Jiho hung up on his call.

"So ladies, have you had lunch yet?"

 


 

Jiho brought us to this really nice restaurant his uncle owns here in Hongdae and the food smelled  absolutely delicious! And of course the moment we came in and his uncle saw him, he immediately went:

"Jiho-ah! Is that your girlfriend? The one that you were talking about?"

I would have been embarrassed if not for the fact that Jiho was proudly showing me off to his uncle. I couldn't utter a word and kept on blushing like a red tomato. Hyoyeon of course was having a ball at this.

"Omo! And her friend is pretty too!"

Now both me and Hyoyeon were blushing madly right now. His uncle was throwing compliments from left and right before Jiho shooed him off.

"Sorry about that, uncle doesn't know when to shut up sometimes."

I noticed that Jiho was blushing too while we sat down at one of the tables, Jiho's hand still holding onto mine underneath the table.

Ever since he arrived, I've been blushing nonstop! I'm not sure this is good for my health.

While we were checking out the menu Jiho's uncle suddenly comes up to us and tells us to order anything we liked since it was on the house. At first me and Hyoyeon wanted to say no since we didn't think it would be right and even Jiho was asking him to stop but his uncle held strong and told us that his decision was final. Meaning, free food!

The three of us ate heartily and especially me since I loved Japanese food and his uncle owned a Japanese restaurant. "I know you like Japanese that's why I brought you here." Jiho said with a smile as Hyoyeon began choking on her broth.

I don't think I could have gone any redder but I did.

"This is just too priceless! Nanhee-ah you are so darn lucky!"

Hyoyeon gushed out and I felt happy, completely happy that she was accepting Jiho so easily without animosity or negativity or even a snide remark. She looked genuinely happy for me.

"Thank you Hyoyeon-ah."

"She's not the only one! I'm darn lucky too!"

 


 

After eating which I honestly and proudly could say was one of the best meals in my entire life, the three of us decided to go around the shops at Hongdae. It was a pretty interesting experience since Jiho was touring us around, bringing us to different stores to try random stuff. It was certainly fun and I didn't even notice the time until it was already dark.

"Guys, I need to go. I have to go see my mom on something. Jiho-shi, please take care of Nanhee ok? I'm going on ahead."

Ehh? But we were having so much fun!

"Hyoyeon-ah are you sure you're ok with going alone?"

"Of course! I'm a grown woman duh. Plus it's not even that late. I'm leaving you two alone to date. Annyeong~"

Jiho and I stared at Hyoyeon's retreating figure. I can't believe she just left like that! I felt Jiho snake his arm onto my waist before nuzzling his head on my shoulder.

"You're friend is really nice noona. I'm so happy that she approves of us." I shivered cuz of Jiho's voice sending tremors on my shoulder. If felt really good~

"I'm happy that she approves too."

I've told Jiho about Hyoyeon a long time ago but never got the chance to properly introduce them to each other. Sure they've talked briefly on the phone before but never actually seeing each other.

"Come on, I wanna show you something!"

 


 

Jiho brought me to his studio. Well, technically it wasn't his but it was a studio where he worked and stayed at the most here in Hongdae. It was a recording studio filled with different equipments and papers, notes and other stuff all over the place.

I've been here before on numerous occasions but I can't help myself be awed by it. It was a place filled with passion, dedication and hard work.  We greeted a few people who were in the studio, most of which I didn't know of but seemed to be friends with Jiho.

He introduced me to them and I could only nod and bow shyly. I still wasn't used to being introduced by Jiho to his friends even after a year of dating.

"Sit here noona, I wanna show you something."

Jiho made me sit in on this black swivel chair and placed studio headphones on my ears. Oh so he wants me to listen to something? He pressed a couple of buttons and music started to play out through the headphones. The music was smooth and had that rnb feel but there weren't much lyrics on to it, in fact, it was purely instrumental. The song was gorgeous though and I could feel myself bobbing my head to the beat.

After the song was done I placed the headphones down the table and turned to Jiho who was standing behind me. "That was beautiful. You made that right?" he nodded his head before turning my chair around so my back was facing him again.

He played the song again but this time through the speakers inside the room and not on the headphones. The song felt so...romantic.

"Jiho-ah?"

Suddenly arms enveloped me from behind as Jiho knelt down to my level and hugged me from behind. His head on my shoulder as he hummed with the song.

I was shocked to say the least. I know Jiho was the skinship and affectionate type when we were together, alone or not but this felt so...different. Not in a bad way but...

"Jiho-ah?"

And then he started rapping. The lyrics coming out of his mouth sending tremors yet again on me and I shivered not because of the cold, but how close he was and how he was practically whispering the words to my ear.

 

I think I have told you how I feel thoroughly for past two years.

Butterfly Effect forewarned by trivial efforts.

Please be my girl. Let’s take lunch together.

Which do y­ou prefer a couple of glasses of wine formally or having a hot meal in Hansinpocha?

Let’s make sure not to be unsuitable either way.

It’s not so good to see how much I am related to you.

It’s my concept to tell you only what I want to say chicly.

If you are like me just lean on me Girl

How do you feel about seeing a movie?

Yo I will do anything you want.

I promise I will be awesome just like your ideal type.

Please give me your back hug I will be there.

Totally love you baby

Holla I love you so much

 

When he finished rapping he tightened his hold on me before slowly letting go just enough to turn the chair back to his direction.

I think my voice left my throat. No, my soul left my body as I watched Jiho stare at me intently before slowly leaned on to me...our faces barely apart. My eyes were still wide open unlike his that were closed and I could feel his breath on my lips, his lips only practically touching mine but just painfully barely there.

It felt surreal.

"Nanhee..."

 


 

I think I just fangirled over my own story lol. Anyway here it is! Omo!! Did you like the small surprise? It's Woo Jiho a.k.a Zico from Block B! In case you guys didn't know :D He's Nanhee's college boyfriend! He's charming and charismatic! Even managing to leave Hyoyeon speechless too!

Sorry if this chapter is a bit long, I wanted to show you guys a part of Nanhee and Zico's relationship. I'm sorry if Channie's still not around! He'll show up eventually! Wonder what would happen if he does show up~ 

Anyway, I'll try to update soon! Though I think I'm pretty fast in uploading...should I update some other time to keep you guys hanging? XD not sure if I can handle that! Mwah~ I love you guys!