Seeing the True Friends

Journey of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
02

"Krystal, are you ok? What did you and Sungjong and went up to Mr. Park for?" Sulli asked.

"Yon made up a lot of fake rumors about Sungjong and he didn't know anything about them being said by Yon and none of them was by me and the I got yelled at by him," I said as I started to crying hard at the next second.

"It just seems that Yon isn't that much trustworthy of a friend that we thought she was," Luna said as all of the girls gathered around and gave me a group hug.

"True, she was so nice to everyone when we first met her but now she's pretty rude to everyone now," Amber said.

"By the way guys, do think that I should go apologize to him?" I asked.

"I don't think so, Krystal, it wasn't your fault that you had to write a blackmail note to him," Jiyeon said.

"Krystal, sometimes, it's just better to put him off to the side at times like this," Victoria said.

"I suppose that should help for a long time," I said after I stopped crying and wiped out my tears.

"Hey Krystal, Are you ok? L and I both noticed that you were crying so we both decided to come over to see if you were ok,"

Hoya said walking over to my lunch table with L.

"Krystal got yelled at by Sungjong earlier because she wrote a blackmail note to him earlier and he started yelling at her when he tried to confront him," Jiyeon said.

"Aish, there is something wrong with Yon without doubt about Yon trying to humiliate you," Hoya said shaking his head disaproving Yon's actions.

"Well, I suppose that Hoya could put that way and sometimes, Sungjong is just very unaware of certain things at times as well," L stated.

"Yes, what L was saying is that sometimes that Sungjong is just unaware of certain things like about that Yon was the one telling you these things and you didn't make them up," Jiyeon said.

"well, to tell the truth, L and I are both on your side of the story because we both did saw and heard what happened," Hoya said.

"Yes, we are and durring yesterday, I found Yon's notebook lying around on her desk after school and I noticed on the cover, it said the exact words, "Ways I could Humiliate Krystal," and I found it looks very suspicious, so I decided even though it wasn't nice to go through people's properties, that I can just scan through the notebook for something that's very suspicious and I found that today that she was planning on telling you next that now Sungjong said abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter