Someone’s watching

Journey of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
05

Were halfway to check out our new school when we continued to hear footsteps just like the ones from earlier, and just like earlier, every time we turn around we don’t see anyone at all. It just makes me wonder if someone is following us or something.

“Hey! Krystal! Is it true that you and Hoya are going to transfer to another school?” I heard a voice in front of us.

“Yeah, Jiyeon, it’s just that I really want to start somewhere on a fresh start after what happened earlier today,” I said after I saw her and L walking out from the library with books in their arms, ”Wait! How do you guys even know!?” We were spying on you guys earlier, did you think that it is that easy to hide things from your best friends?” L asked.

“I wasn’t trying to hide it from you guys, I was just so angry earlier that I didn’t want to say anything,” I said. “What do you mean? Was there other times when he gave you hard times too?” Hoya asked.

“I mean he gave me too much hard enough of a time with my life. I mean he’s such a player, He hits on every single girl that he believes and he sees is easy to hit on, and they all fell for him, especially me, now I had decided, I’m never ever going to fall for him ever again, NEVER! That’s why we’re transferring!” I shouted in annoyance.

“To where? We’re transferring too we’re you guys’ best friends too!” Jiyeon said.

“Follow us, we’re going to go check and see the school we’re going to transfer to, so we won’t be late on Monday,” I said.

That was when we heard something drop behind us and we turned around and we saw their hands but and foot, but we didn’t see their face at all, perhaps that’s the person that’s been following me? I wondered silently.

“Hey, Krystal, don’t you think someone’s been following us around all day ever since we got out of school today?” Hoya asked.

“Okay, so, you’ve noticed too, huh? I thought I was the only who noticed the sound of the footsteps,” I said.

The four of us went to go check behind that same wall but we didn’t see anything.

“Whatever, let’s go check out our new school now!” I yelled running off quickly.

“Krystal wait up don’t leave us behind!” The three slowpokes behind me called out.

“No time to wait for you guys! Hurry up slowpokes!” I said continuing to speed off.

Eventually we arrived to our new school, SM High, which was a lot more closer than our old school.

“This new school looks so awesome! I’m excited to come to our new school on Monday!” Jiyeon exclaimed excitedly.

“I really can’t wait! All of the new people at this school we get to meet!” I yelled.

"Hah! You guys must be a bunch of loser middle school students we never met!” We heard an unfamiliar voice booming out at us from behind followed out with a group laughter from behind as well.

“Shut up! We ain’t first year students! Shut up o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter