Somewhere I can’t see him

Journey of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
04

“Okay, I guess you’re off the hook this time for that, Krystal,” Oppa said.

“Oh after all that stupid that was going on! Now you believe me!?” I yelled with a look of anger.

“Krystal, I’m sorry for what I done to you,” he added on.

“I don’t care! I deserve better guy friends than you!” I yelled.

“Don’t be this way! Just forget that anything even happened in the first place!” He said putting a hand on my shoulder.

“Do you really think that it’s that easy to except an apology from you after all of this stupid you just now had put me through!?” I screamed as I shoved him as hard as I could. I shoved him so hard that he fell to the ground I then ran off quickly back into the classroom before anyone even saw me in the hallway.

“Hey, Krystal, what’s that all about with Sungjong?” Asked Sulli as I came dashing back into the classroom.

I don’t want to talk about it okay?” I said I went to my desk and gathered my stuff together and walked back out the classroom.

“Things will just be much better if I’m not here in this school and away from everyone,” I thought to myself. I then went into the school’s office, ”Anyeonghaesyo, Mrs. Kim, may I have a school transferring form,” I asked right when I came in.

“Sure, Krystal, I will right away,” Mrs. Kim said going up to one of the office file cabinets opening up one of the drawers pulling out a form and handing it over.

“Kamsamamida, Mrs. Kim,” I said as I started to walk out after getting the form.

“Wait Krystal, what school are you planning on going to now?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Hey Krystal! Are you okay, you just all the sudden left the classroom without any words and what are you doing with that form?” I heard Hoya asked right when he came walking in.

“I want to go to a different school, I just want to be somewhere that isn’t here, somewhere I can’t see him,” I said.

“Well, if you’re transferring, I’m transferring with you’ okay, Krystal? I mean we live in the same household, I’m not letting you walk to school alone,” he said.

“Okay I guess I’m okay with that, I mean you’re my best friend right?” I asked.

“Yes that’s what best friends are for,” he said also getting a form too.

We both then left the office then walking out the school entrance on our way home, yes, we’re both actually are going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter