What's Going on Between L and Jiyeon Lately?

Journey of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
06

~Jiyeon POV~
“It shouldn’t be taking Krystal this long to be ordering and bringing coffee!” I complained as I stood and waited with L and Hoya.
“Well, maybe the line’s just really long in there,” L said looking at me blankly.
“No, I think it’s something, look in there,” Hoya said as he looked in through shop window pointing at the counter.
“What the heck!? Since when did he work here? Well he’s going to pay up for what he did to Krystal!!!” I said in rage running up to the window seeing Krystal angrily talking to that idiot.
“Jiyeonnie, don’t, violence won’t settle anything here, if anyone’s going to handle this, it should be Hyung since he was the closest to Sungjong like me and is also Krystal’s Brother too,” L said pulling me back and wrapping his arms around me before I violently stormed in to the shop and watched Hoya calmly walking in.
Even though Myun- Uh, I mean L stopped me from going in there to help deal with the situation I didn’t argue, I wanted to be upset and complain but before I could, he wrapped his arms around me tighter and hushed me smiling and giving me a gentle peck on my forehead causing my cheeks to get warm and turn red. We stood there for awhile like this becoming unaware of our surrounding until we heard the door open and we broke apart quickly expecting to see Krystal storming off in anger but we rather saw her standing there looking at us with awe with the drinks.
“Why didn’t you guys say anything about this earlier on?” she asked us.
“Yah! About what? There isn’t anything weird between us going on!” I finally managed to say breaking my silence.
“Heh, it’s pretty obvious to me if you ask, don’t hide it from me the fact you’re dating or something,”she smirked.
“Uhh, no, not yet, we’re still only friends,” L stuttered nervously.
“Yah! What’s that supposed to mean? I said in confusion.

-Sungjong POV-
Krystal was angrily glaring at me with a look of hatred that was boring in to me.
“What do you mean I’m wrong? You're crazy! We never had a real conversation with each other before!” she shouted.
“Yah! You’ve been working here for a week and everything was fine going fine until now you’re now apparently causing problems with one of our customers?” I the voice of my cousin, Lee Taemin, speaking behind me.
“Yah! Sungjong! What problems are you causing with my sisters this time!? Hey, Krystal, just go ahead and go, I’ll deal with this from here, Jiyeon’s getting pretty impatient and really wants her latte now,” I then head the voice of Hoya hyung’s voice as he came in through the entrance.
“Okay, kamsamamida, oppa,” she said shooting me one last look of hat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter