Backstabing Yon's Back

Journey of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
03

(After we got back to the Classroom)

“Hmmm… Where in town should we go find subscription cards that we can go out and off to subscribing Yon to?” Luna asked us in question.

“Do you guys suppose that we should go and maybe check the book store, magazine store, or the library for subscription cards form the magazines?” Jiyeon asked.

“The library should be our first choice so that we won’t bother buying anything with our own money, especially since I don’t think any of us girls but maybe these 2 guys would be using them afterwards,” Amber said.

“Hey! You did know that we aren’t a erts of any kind! So why are you making us look like one?!” Hoya yelled sounding confused.

“What’s going on over here!? Are you guys trying to make Hoya and L somehow look like a ert on purpose?” Sungjong yelled in anger stomping his way from the back of the room to the front of the room making a fist.

“Hecks no! We were just joking around about something that you don’t even need to know about!” Sulli said with annoyance in her voice.

“Yeah! We were just only joking around that’s all!,” Hoya said face palming himself in embarrassment.

“Yeah! I was just only joking around! Don’t just take everything seriously!” Amber said defending the others.

“Fine! Be that way then!” Sungjong yelled in anger as he turned around and stormed off.

“Either way, guys, now I’m wondering so, since when did you 2 live, Hoya and Krystal live in the same neighborhood?” Luna asked us as she whispered.

“Umm, to be much more honest Krystal and I live in the same household actually ever since her parents died,” Hoya answered.

“Hey, Krystal, why are you being so quiet all the sudden? Tell us, when did your parents died! You never told us these things!” Victoria said looking at me lusciously.

“Hey! I already told girls that parents died the day after they died, but you were angry at somebody at the time and said that you guys don’t care,” I said glaring at all the girls.

“No you didn’t, the girls except Jiyeon argued.

“No! You girls did say that don’t care when Krystal said that her parents died and she like went running off crying that day when you guys said that you don’t care!” Jiyeon pointed out.

“Oh yeah? Do you even have any proof of that?” Amber asked her.

Jiyeon thought for a while and then she finally said,”Acutally, yes, I do have proof of that, I actually recorded a video at the time on my cell phone and I still do have it,” Jiyeon said as L smirked.

“What! You still do? Show it to us right now!” Victoria said demanding Jiyeon. Jiyeon then went walking off, to find her backpack. When she found her phone, she then called us to come to the middle part of the classroom. When all of us got to Jiyeon we stood there and saw it, Jiyeon’s phone, it was so badly smashed and shattered to pieces. We stood there in shock.

“Just who would do this to my freaking phone!” Jiyeon yelled as she stared at her phone with tears in her eyes staring at her phone and the smashed and the screen shattered in so many pieces that there was nothing that anybody could do to fix her phone.

“Umm.., I would probably say that Either Yon or those boys might would have been the one of those Infinite siting at the back of the room more likely would have most likely would have been the one that must have done it,” Sulli said pointing.

“Well, I guess that one of those guys must have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter