Thinking of Revenge… To work... or not work?

Journey of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
01

"Ugh! I just had it with Sungjong! I can't just believe that Yon told me that Sungjong has been saying all of these inappropriate things about me behind my back!" I yelled at the next second in anger as I tried to find my favorite sweater that my brother/best child hood friend, Hoya had bought me for my last birthday while I was in my bedroom.

"Krystal, Are you okay in there and what did Sungjong say about you anyways?" Hoya oppa asked through the bedroom door.

"I'm okay! Sungjong didn't say anything and pretend that I didn't say that just now!" I said facepalming myself in the face in embarrassment for completely forgetting that Hoya and I both live in the same house especially since we're siblings and best childhood friends.

"Okay, if you say so Krystal, also if anyting very bad actually does happen between the 2 of you guys happen let me know!" Hoya said.

"I found my sweater! Now we can start heading off to school now!" I said in excitement putting it on then dashing out the door.

The sweater that was my favorite sweater had just found was a shade of hunter green with a big black belt going down the middle of the torso part of the sweater.

There oppa and I started leaving off to school out through the front door.

Well since our house is only 4 blocks away from the school, Top Academy High School we just walk to school together.

"So Krystal, are you going to tell me what Sungjong has been saying about you anyways? It's been bugging me since I over heard you were yelling about it in your room earlier," Hoya asked me on the way.

"Umm, I heard from Yon that's been saying things like that he wants to marry me, have with me and me, calling me hot, gorgeous, hot as hell, and a lot of other things, and I'm just getting tired of it but at the same time I eally want to confront him," I said.

"Well, since I've been hanging around the 2 of you guys for the same amount of time every day, he might had been saying this stuff when I wasn't arround," he said.

"True, I think the safest ting to do for right now is to just write him a blackmail note," I said.

"I think you should do that if you don't want to be ," He agreed.

"Good point, I shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter