I never knew....!!!

Life of a Girl in LOVE

DING DONG DING DONG

The end of school bell finally rang, all the students in the class packed away gear and bustled out of the classroom without being dismissed by the teacher. Zelo rushed out of the classroom already missing his hyungs that skipped the rest of the periods after lunch. He ran to their hideout which is located only a few blocks away from the school AND where Chae-eun works at. Zelo rushed into the abandoned garage and saw his hyungs sitting on the ground with some fresh wounds on each of them. Zelo let out a sigh and went to retrieve the first aid kit from this random bathroom that was next to the garage.

He returned from the bathroom and quickly treat his hyungs wound, it was their typical routine....Everytime his hyungs flunks classes they would always go fighting with other gangs, Zelo being the obedient, little maknae he stays back at school and when school finishes he goes to their hide-out and usually treats their wounds.

Daehyun was being treat by Zelo right now, but he was spacing out thinking about Chae-eun. It was a surprise when he found himself thinking about her, but he didn't stop. Zelo found it weird how Daehyun didn't react at the stinging pains he usually receives when being treated, his usual reaction reaction will be like "!! IT HURTS!!" The other boys were staring at Daehyun as well, they actually found Daehyun's reaction funny.

Zelo finished treating Daehyun, and through the whole process Daehyun didn't make any sound. Zelo, being the worrisome maknae as well shook Daehyun and snapping him out of his flashbacks of Chae-eun.

"Hyung, you ok?" Zelo asked worried.

"Yea, sure...just spacing out a bit.

"ok...."

 

~1 hour later

Zelo has finish treating all their wounds and they were all chillaxing on the cold garage floor.

GRRRRRRRRRR.....

"PUHAHAHAHAHAHA" all the members start laughing...except for Daehyun.

"OMG, Dae if you're hungry just say so!!" Youngjae kept on  laughing.

"Yah, it;s not funny!" Daehyun retorted back, feeling a little embarassed.

"Let's go." Yongguk spoke up.

All the members walked out of the garage and they went to the cafe where Chae-eun works in.

 

Daehyun's POV

RING RING

the ring chimes went off as we walked into the cafe, the group walk towards a empty table and sat down. A waitress comes up to us as I looked up to see who she was.

"OMO, why are you guys here?" Chae-eun asked out loud.

"EUNNIE!! I never know you worked here!!" Zelo jumped up and hugged her. I felt this flame burning up in my chest, unconsciously a scowl creeped up my face as I glared at Zelo's back. Youngjae sitting next might have spotted the expression, because he leaned over and whispered "ooh lala, seems like our Daehyun is getting jealous of our young maknae."

I turned my head at him and glared at him "shut up!" I hissed. He raised up his hands signaling he would stop. I look back to see Zelo and Chae-eun talking to each other happily.

"*cough cough* can we have our order now?" I interrupted their chatting session coldly.

"Oh neh, sorry, what would you like?" She asked me as politely as she can. I mean anyone who can hear can spot out the sarcastic tone in her voice.

"oh yes can the 3 younger one get hot chocolate with strawberry syrup waffles and the older ones would like boba milk tea with cheesecake."I ordered monotonously, without reaaly considering what the others want. She nodded her head and repeated the exact same thing i ordered. After confirming the order she power-walked to the kitchen to put down the order.

"Yah Daehyun, why did't you let us get what we want?" Youngjae complained.

"Mian, I was too hungry to wait any longer..." Daehyun sheepishly answered back.

A few minutes later Chae-eun came back with their order, she placed all the orders of the other members gently on the table, while she literall slammed the plate on the table for Daehyun. She then walked away like that was normal.

".....ok....Dae, did you do something to her?" Yongguk asked.

"No...we're just neighbours...I only talked to her once....."

"WHAT? YOU GUYS ARE NEIGHBOURS?" Zelo yelled at the top of his lungs owning a few disapproving glares making him shrink into his chair.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

When the boys stuffed all the food in their stomach, I was sadly forced to go pay for the food since I ordered the most. Unfortunately for me, Chae-eun was standing in for the cashier at the moment so we had to talk.

"Bill please..."I asked.

"12000won." Chae-eun replied back boredly, but not forgetting the killer eyes.

I quickly payed and rushed to the group, I didn't want to endure the tension between me and Chae-eun any longer...She was literally glaring daggers at me. Even a cold boy like me couldn't endure such killer eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: That was the lamest ending ever.....I couldn't think of anything sad..... there will be more interaction between daehyun and Chae-eun starting from now on....YAY!!

Daehyun: Author-nim...my reward?

Me: For what?

Daehyun: I appeared more in this chapter

Zelo: Yea he did author-nim

Me: You get to kiss Chae-eun soon

Zelo and Daehyun: NO!!

Me: why?

Zelo: She's my bestie!!

Daehyun:....What he said

Me: ok then, no reward

Daehyun: FUUUUUUUUU *trol face