Festival day!! p1

Life of a Girl in LOVE

6th August 2010 Wednesday

Zelo's POV

YAY!! it's finally school fest day!! I was looking forward to it for the past week!!

Truth be told, I actually liked Chae-eun's idea more than Dae hyungs...but Dae hyung can be very scary so I had to support his idea....MIANHAE CHAE-EUN AH~

ANYWAY... for the water gun parade in our class, all the students in our class are supposed to bring a swim suit and a towel... since we are the main host for this event all of us have to participate no matter what....T.T

Luckily, I'm on the last shift with chae-eun and Jaejae hyung, I won't be forever alone....YAYAY!!

I waited for Chae-eun at the front school gate, some of the girls in our school were trying to talk to me but I simply ignored them. I started to get bored of waiting Chae-eun, she's usually a slowpoke :P. I took out my phone and start playing random songs on it, to challenge myself I decided to dance to GEE by SNSD.

*ka-cha*

I flashed open my eyes and there stood Chae-eun with a phone in her hand, bent over... crying? I power-walked over to her and bent down trying to comfort her.

"Eunnie ah~ what's the matter?" I asked with concern pouring out.

"PUHAHAHAHA!!" Chae-eun suddenly laughed out loud (LOL XD), I looked at her weirdly.

She lifted up her phone while she kept on laughing. On the phone was a picture of me doing the crab dance in GEE, I tried snatching her phone away but her reflex was too good. I playfully glared at her and linkedour arms together dragging the still laughing girl into the school, into our homeroom class.

Daehyun hyung was already in his seat, when we walked in I noticed him glaring at our linked arms, I wonder if he really hates eunnie that much...she's a very nice girl if I have to say so myself... so why does he hate her? hm....*detective mode on*

Our class was filled with water gun at the front, there were atleast 50-60 of them, and they were all provided by the boys... Why does boys have so many guns?

I looked at Chae-eun who was looking at something...or someone with a longing gaze, I followed her gaze and my eyes landed on...Kim Kai? She told me they used to date before, but she never told me why they broke up. I tugged at her sleeve and immediately she turned her attention to me. I laughed cheekily as I took out a water gun that came out of nowhere and shoot her face. She let out a surprised squeal making me grin widely, Chae-eun wiped the water away from her eyes, when she opened them I know it'll be the end of my life.

She snatched the water gun from my grasp and start chasing me around shooting me in the , making it seem like I peed my pants. I notice her laughing and that made me relax a bit. At least she doesn't have any of those longing, sad gaze in her eyes anymore....

 

Chae-eun POV

After the boring safety-rules session from our teacher we were allowed to go around the school. It was totally chaotic, every class and clubs were still busy doing their finishing touch. Our class was easy so we don't really have to do anything, Zelo and I were looking around the booths that were on the sports field. Sadly... the cold gaze Daehyun were following us, I could feel his intense glare shooting at my head. I was walking peacefully with Zelo..until a certain bumped my shoulders very hard. I took my attention of the slushee booth and looked at the villain.

As I predicted it was Juri, I gave her lazy gaze and was about to turn away my attention when she stomped on my feet. WHAT.THE. she was wearing the damn freakin heels, doesn't she know if she stamp on people with heels hurts like . I held in the pain and smiled at her 

"So the is back heh? destroying my fun time." I rolled my eyes, with a smirk on my face.

"W-what, how come you aren't hurt?" she stuttered out,  a bit surprised.

My smirk got wider and said "If you want to hurt me witht that with that strength then you are really wrong, I'll show you what pain is."

I looked at Zelo and plead him "Zelo can you please sweet talk that girl that's wearing those heels to lend them to me for a second?"

He rolled his eyes, but I know he could never say no to my puppy eyes, unwillingly, he went to the girl and won me those shoes. I quickly slipped into them and walked up to Juri, I smile evilly at her and BANG!! I stomped on her foot >:).

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Juri's scream filled the whole school. I laughed uncontrollably with Zelo, on the side I could see a faint amused smile on Daehyun's face. Juri pointed angrily at me but didn't say anything, she then limped away with her minions at her side.

I slip off the heels and returned back to the girl, I spotted Kai with his usual friends, they were laughing at something... meh who cares.

I returned back to Zelo...who was still laughing I tok the chance to go and bought 3 slushees, I was feeling nice so I bought Daehyun one two...only because I feel nice.  We kept wondering together until Zelo was called to the teacher's office, leaving me with Daehyun.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, this was a not making sense and short chapter.

OK, YOU GUYS CAN WHIP ME WITH SAUCEPANS IF YOU WANT...I APOLOGISE FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG....

let's get out actors out.

1.....2....3 START

Daehyun: *takes out a whip getting ready to hit the author*

Me:....zu!! Zelo, save me!!! *quickly hides behind yongguk instead*

Zelo: .... * Gets out another whip and passes it to Daehyun*

me: WHAT!! that's so unfair!! Zelo you get to be with Chae0eun alot in this chap.. you're suppose to love me for that!!

Zelo: I waited too long... so no

Yongguk:....WTF is happening right now O.O?

Daehyun: *testing out the whips with a smirk*

Me: *puppy eyes at Zelo*

Zelo:....fine, Dae hyung stop.

Daehyun: ...... T.T I wanted to hit someone.....

ME: HAHAHAHAHA, Daehyun you going down!!