Flashback-Last...possibly

Life of a Girl in LOVE

3rd June 2010

Aiyo wassup!! OMG, I can't believe I have been dating Kai for 2 months already, today I'm organising a surprise for our 2 month anniversary...

I said that but I'm really having trouble thinking about what I should do *3*. I asked Hae-joo but she said she's bus with her boyfriend, for some reason I'm feeling my friends are more distant from me...0.0?

I spend my whole first break in class thinking but sadly I still can't think of anything.

Right now I'm having my science class, Ms Jung was teaching us something about random bacterias but I was more occupied by the anniversary ...still. I started to get more and more fustrated, sadly I blew up in class, not pysically but mentally. Ms Jung send me a clearly not-so-amused look making me look down in shame, my few classmates snickered at my epic-fail making me more shameful...>:(

Finally, the lunch bell rang, I charged out the science classroom like a cheetah not wanting to get teased and waste my times on these uneccessary things. I was wondering in the corridors again, STILL thinking about our anniversary when I bumped into someone...again. This bump was unusually hard, the last few bumps I  had in my life were small bumps but this one made me land on my , wincing at the sudden kiss that was implanted on my fat cheeks.

I looked up to see Kai standing infront of me with a smirk on his face, next to him stood the Choi Juri. I gave him a puzzle look as he leaned forward and stopped next to my ears "Thanks for confession, now that I got my bet money I won't need you anymore. Have fun!!" He whispered to me.

Kai stood back again and strolled off with his arom wrapped around Juri's waist, unconsciously tears were starting to swell up in my eyes. The girls that saw the conversation went up to me and start beating me up while throwing insults me, making me cry uncontrollably.

At English class (one of the classes I have with Kai), I sat at the very back, usuall I'll sit at the front with Kai...but this is not like usual time anymore. He dated me for money, he took my first kiss and now his the first person to break my heart. I would glance at the Kai from time to time but what I see is Kai flirting with Juri...Oh yea Juri's in m English class too. I check my watch to see how long do I still need to look at those two flirting.

Unfortunately, English class only started 10 minutes ago, hestitantly I raised my hand up and the teacher nodded at me signaling me to speak.

"Ms, I'm having a bad headache..." I acted out as I pretend to feel faint. What I didn't notice was Kai looking at me concerned written all over his face. The teacher gave me permission to go to the sickbay, as I pack my stuff away Kai raised his hands up too. The teacher was getting annoyed that another student interrupted her teaching, she gave Kai a nodd. "Miss, can I go with Chae-eun incase she collapse on the way to the sick bay?" She gave him a quick nodd wanting to continue her teaching as soon as possible.           

The way towards the sick bay was awkward as, Kai and me did not speak a word and the tension between us could never be torlerated by normal people. We arrived at the sick bay as I hand the permission slip to the nurse. She lead to a bed and told me to rest there, when she left, Kai come in. I send him the iciest glare I could give him and asked "What do you want?" in a flat tone. I sensed that he was suprised by my attitude towards but what did he expect from a girl who's heart has been broken by him.

"Chae-eun ah~, every one of us know you aren't so why are you pretending to be sick?"

“first. because you and Juri's inimate flirting was making me puke and getting a BAD headache. second. Don't ing call me Chae-eun ever again. you hear me?"

Kai let out a deep sigh before he spoke again "Chae-eun please don't act like this....."

"Then how do ou expect me to act, still not accepting the fact that you had just dumped me infront of that Juri, or cling to you like crying my eyes begging you to take me back?"

"....." Yep, the almighty Kai was made speechless because of what I said. Oh, damn jerk! He stared at me in disbelief, well it will be natural since I was never actually a swearer but in these situations I will swear like mad. Even though it's my first time encountering these situations...XD

The awkward atmosphere returned again, Kai stared at me with guilt and depression slapped on his face, but I was obviously not paying attention to him.

When the end of schol bell rang, I got out of the bed leaving Kai glued on the seat and walked back home crying my eyes out. Heck, being dumped hurts more than I thought.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hiya, don't ask me why I'm updating so fast even though I said I don't have time. Well that's because I'm having camp for the next 3 days and because I love you guys so much....AS A FRIEND!!

 b.a.p-zelo-cute-Favim.com-445244.gif A present for you guys before I take y 3 days off :)