Festival day p2

Life of a Girl in LOVE

Nobody's POV

Chae-eun wondered around the school looking for things that catches her attenion, she spotted the sewing club's shop at the end of the 2nd floor hallway. Making her way through the crowd, she stopped infront of the shop and looked for a certain plushie she liked. As she looked around Daehyun was just standing 2 metres away from her, he didn't know if he should accompany Chae-eun to the plushie stand....To be honest... he was actually abit embarrassed  to walk near those stands.

Chae-eun looked at the plushies abit longer and her eyes landed on a wide eye panda. She looked at the cute panda longingly, but sadly she used most of her money on foods... Dejected, she moved to the next booth to see if she could afford anything there. Daehyun on the other hand felt weird seeing Chae-eun look sad, he was having a mental battle wether he should go and by the panda for her or not. Suddenly the mini angel and devil of Daehyun both jumped out of nowhere and start arguing.

"Chae-eun looks so sad...you should buy it for her to make her happy!!" The angel exclimed out loud before the devil could start first.

"Pfft...Even if he bought it for her, she wouldn't be thankful."

"Making her happy is enough for him!!" retorted the mini angel.

"Why would it be enough? it's not like he has a crush on her!!"

Before the angel respond, Daehyun's argument was snapped out by a cough from  the plushie stand's staff..

"Um...excuse me? Do you want to buy anything?" The girl timidly asked Daehyun while a visible blush flashed onto her cheek.

Without even thinking Daehyun blurted out "CanIpleasebuythatpandaoerthere!!"

The girl hastily packed the panda into a bag with trembling hands, when she past the bag to Daehyun she noticed his face was packed with different shades of red. She knew at that moment that the panda is for someone he really loves, she couldn't help but feel the small feeling of jealousy rising.

Daehyun payed for the panda and ran away from embarassment. He finally stopped when he knew he was out o the sight range of the girl that sold the panda. Straightening his back, he noticed Chae-eun was out of sight. Daehyun let out a groan at the thought of looking for Chae-eun in the crowd.

Chae-eun's POV

that panda....that beautiful, cute, fluffy panda...Why did I use all my money on food! WHY! I fell in love with the panda in first sight. I continue trudging down the school corridor, sulking, when someone knocked into me....again. I decided to ignore whoever the person was and continue my sulking walking when a hand grasped onto my shoulder and squeezed tightly. The fingernails of whoever stopped me from walking digged into my flesh, I clenched my teeth tightly and turned around to see Jinri...the minion of course. Seriously, how annoying can these people get. First the 'queen' and now it's her minion.

Jinri glares dangerously at me, her eyes were literally shooting lasers out.

"You are going to pay for what you did to Juri, you ," she hissed out in a low menacing voice. But then, I just smirked darkly at her and answered back "bring it on, ."

Jinri, of course ticked off was about to slap me across the face...again, when her hands were held to a hault by Daehyun. She quickly transformed from the dangerous, menacing just then into a drama queen.

"Daehyun oppa~~ Chae-eun is so scaryyy~, protect me oppa~" She whined out.

I innerly puked as I watched the scene flow on. Oh how I wish Daehyun can just publicly embarass her right now, but...of course he just stared at her with his poker face and let go of her hand. He walked up to me and grabbed my hand, before I could react he dragged me towards the stairs leading upstairs towards the roof.

________________________________________________________________________

I'm officially the worst author in the world....Im sorry.....I believe highschool is rlly not wat everyone should look forward to anymore. The stacks of hw and assignments u receive is no joke. T^T

Daehyun: Author....I'm debating on whether I should quit this story

Me:NOOOO~~~~ I rely on u and BAP to survive, so don tu dare give out on me

Zelo: But authornim, you arent even writing about us this much

Me: I cant make any promise that I can update every week, but I'll at least try to update 1-5 times in a month ok?

B.A.P: fine, but if you're gonna do a bad job we're quitting

Me: yesh Mrs, i understand