Birthday Morning

Life of a Girl in LOVE

 A/N: I'm very sorry for disappearing for so long that's why you guys will get a double update today hope you'll love it!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

21st July 2010

I was on the way to school when suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pinned in my password, the first thing I saw still make my heart cringes. It was a picture of me and Kai on our first date...

FLASHBACK....(sorry this isn't the last XP)

@random restraunt

Kai and I just finished our first date and are having dinner in a random restraunt...*OMG, I can't help but stare at Kai's irresistible lips XD* My inner fangirl squealed at the sight of Kai eating...(I'm not a stalker K?)

Kai suddely looks up and caught me staring at him. *shimatta what should I do?*

“Can't resist my handsome looks eh?”

“As if...” I retorted back at him and looked away from him.

At the corner of my eyes I can spot this VERY big smirk. *grrr why must he be so hot?* I scolded him in my head. (I’m too immature…)

*Flash

I turned my head quickly and saw Kai taking pictures of me. I gave him a glare and hissed at him “Give me your phone.” playfully. He shook his head like a child and kept on taking pictures of me.

*ding(light bulb appears XD)

“Kai, if you don't give me that phone I’m going to go now…”I threatened him.

“...” He scrambled out of his seat and reached out the hand that has his phone in it to me “Master, do whatever you need to do...” I secretly smirked and took his phone out of his hand.

Kai remained in his position as I quickly deleted the photos and took out MY phone.

*ka-cha

“HAHAHAHA, OMG, Kai this is the best pose you ever done...” I laughed out Loud (LOL?) as I looked at the photo I had took (like a ninja).

Kai took a minute to get what I'm saying “Yah, Chae-eun, you're so mean...” he whined cutely.

“Ok, let’s take a photo together then...” I suggested. I swear if anyone of you saw Kai whining you'll give him anything he wants...

He nodded with a big smile on his face; he then shuffled next to me like a little puppy. I got the self-shot camera ready and on the count of three I tapped the camera icon.

Flashback ends

I laughed bitterly at the memory thinking *what a good actor he is to make me not notice his real intentions.

I ignored the picture and tapped the message icon.

To: Chae-eun ah~

Send: Hottie Kai<3

This is Kai... I remember you told me today is your birthday. So happy birthday... I still hope you can forgive me...

Tears start swelling up my eyes, why couldn’t he just ing leave me alone... Why do I still have feelings for that person who broke my heart for money... Why don’t things go the way I want...

I trudged my way into the school ignoring the gossips that were surrounding me. Making my way to the classroom, the minions of Juri the randomly came up to me. This haven't happened since I broke up with Kai so what’s the issue now?

“What do you...” The hallway was filled with gasps. Yep, that ing little minion slapped me across the face.

“What.the..did.you,do?”I asked holding my in my anger.

“I just kissed you on the face with my palm.” Jinri (thats the minions name) said with sarcasm overloaded in her sentence.

“and?”

“What do you mean by and?” Jinri asked back confused.

“Why did you slap me, idiot.” I replied, some students at the side snickered at Jinri for being called an idiot, making her embarrassed.

“Kai broke up with Juri!!”

“Wow, finally he realizes that she's a ...”

Jinri slams you on the wall “Don't you dare call our queen a ...” she hissed at me.

“Queen eh? Are you a dog or what?”I smirked at her.

That made her explode, she punched me in the stomach making me and kicked me in the leg multiple times. I didn't utter a word not even a sound. I endured it, waiting for it to end.

It's not like I don't want to fight, but I don't to waste my time on people like her. Making a sound would just encourage her.

Some people around watched in horror pitying me while the others think it's amusing. Finally the abusing stopped, I just stood up without a problem and spat out blood on the floor.

“Done your abusing?” I smirked.

Shock was clearly written on her face, I mean she just punched and kicked me like but I can still stand. Who wouldn't be shocked.

Jinri nodded meekly as I walked away, not caring about my appearance at all.

Kai you ask me for forgiveness heh? Look at what your ex-girlfriend's minion done to me just because you broke up with her... How am I ever going to forgive you...

A/N: So how’s this chapter, yep I decided to make Chae-eun stronger like physically but not mentally k? Daehyun or possibly B.A.P will appear in the next chapter since I promised you guys.