Le Hang Out Afterschool....

Life of a Girl in LOVE

 

The day finally ended, Zelo and I had become exceptionally close. In English class, Zelo and I talked to each other by speaking English with the weirdest accent we can do. I had a hard time keeping in my laughter getting us in near trouble a few times.

Kai at the front often looks back staring at how the two of you interact with each other. Making him extremely jelly of Zelo.  

We walked out of the school building together with our arms linked together. If other people didn't know they'll think we are a couple and that's what Kai thought. He glared at Zelo's tall figure next to me, as Zelo and I walked further and further away from the school.

Zelo dragged me to the first destination, which was the ice-cream parlor. I haven't being here for so long, I joined the short queue before anyway can get into my way, Zelo chuckled at my childishness as he followed me.

When we ariived at the counter,  Zelo and I were too busy looking through the selection of ice-cream that we didn't notice Zelo's hyungs coming in.

“Don't they look like a couple?” Himchan spoke up pointing to Zelo and I the ice-cream fatty duo.

Daehyun looked at us and commented “The girl must've seduced him, Zelo is too young to understand love.”

“Calm down Dae, let's just ask Zelo.” Youngjae said.

NOBODY’S POV

When Zelo and Chae-eun got their orders they walk over to an empty table. Zelo's hyungs followed them without being noticed. When the two sat down the hyungs done the same thing only to sit on the opposite side of Chaelo's table. Chae-eun and Zelo were telling jokes to each other as they ate their ice-cream. What they did not notice were Zelo's hyungs were looking so close at them, if one of them turned their head they could've kissed one of the hyungs...XD

Surprisingly that really happened... Zelo was about to call a waiter so he can order something else, without realising youngjae's head was only a few centimetres away from his, he turn his head around and....THEY KISSED O.O!!

*ka-cha....

The silence between the boys were broke off by the laugh of Chae-eun, Zelo and Youngjae broked up their kiss and frantically wiped their mouth. Everyone in the group burst out laughing even the two victims...but sadly Daehyun was just at the side standing like a loner.

 "oi, you guys done with the laughing fit yet?" Daehyun asked clearly irritated.

"Daehyun-sshi, stop being a party pooper..." Chae-eun accidentally blurted out.

Daehyun responded her with a menacing glare making the boys stop laughing. Zelo tugged on Chae-eun's sleeve and whispered "eunnie, let's go to our next destination."

You nodded your head and strolled out of the parlor with Zelo next to you, before you got out of the door you send Daehyun the deadliest glare ou can think off.

The rest of the day was fun for you and Zelo you guys went to the arcade and played different games. Unexpectely, Zelo was a super dancing machine. On the dance machine game thingy he scored 100% in every level, he even got a crowd around him.

Zelo walked me back to the apartment as I bid him farewell. When I walked into my room I collapsed on my bed and drifted of to dreamland...for the first time after the break up I didn't dream about Kai.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AYO, WASSUP here's the chapter... school's getting busy now, so for real I don't think I'll be able to update that often anymore. Oh and I have a question for you guys...

Should I make Zelo fall for Chae-eun and confess, stay best friends or Zelo developes a crush for her but never told her even till the very end of the story...