The boys

Life of a Girl in LOVE

 

As usual, I went to sit at the very back, the teacher came in not long after. The expression on her face screams “OH YEA!”

Ms Park cleared and said “Students, there will be 6 transfer in this class today. The other classes are full, so they have to come to this class…Please treat them well.”

KYAAAAAAAAAAA~

WHAT.DA.! my ears are going to die soon!! Who done that, I swear I’ll get my revenge…Nevermind all the girls are squealing, anyway, why are they squealing?

I looked to the front to see 6 hawt boys standing there, *Great, another group of attention grabbers. I swear my eardrums will explode one day. *. WELL, maybe, the Chae-eun from before will react like the other girls, but hey I’m not the weak, gullible girl anymore…

“So, do you guys want to introduce yourselves to the class? Like your age, family background and so on?” Ms Park asked flirtly.

I mentally face-palmed *MS PARK, your age is nearly double of ours, how can you flirt with these…kids?*

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Bang Yongguk imnida. Call me Yongguk if you want.” A muscle bearing boy said with his baritone voice.

“YONGGUK!! PLEASE BANG ME!!” a girl shouted out from nowhere, followed by other girls dong the same thing. He was clearly uncomfortable, the expression says it all.

“Hey babes, I’m Kim Himchan, call me Himchan oppa if you like.” A charisma-fill boy said with a smirk on face.

On the corner of my eyes, I spot a girl fainting, (wow drama queens these days).

“Ayo wassup, I’m Yoo Youngjae, friends call me Youngjae.” A boy with big eyes said.

“Hi, Moon Jongup imnida, call me Jongup if you want.” A boy with dark-brown spiked up hair said.

“A-annyeong, Choi Junghong I-imnida, P-please call me Zelo.” A baby-face boy stuttered nervously. A few girl cooed at his cuteness.

“Jung Daehyun imnida…” A boy with plumpy lips cutted in the cooing session. I could feel a cold aura coming from Daehyun-sshi.

“Uh…there are 6 empty seats at the back would you guys like to sit there?” Ms Park spoke up trying to ease the cold atmosphere.

“M-miss, there’s only F-five seats at the back…” Zelo stuttered out.

“Oh, indeed, there is. Chae-eun, do you mind moving to the front?”

“Yes, I do mind, Miss. I like this seat, so I don’t want to move.” I replied monotonously.

I’m not sure, but I think I spot a scowl appearing on Mr Jung”s face. I just smirked and layed my head on the table.

“…Himchan-sshi, do you mind sitting at the front? You don’t seem to mind the girls so much.” The teacher asked Himchan, giving up on Chae-eun.

“No probs miss, girls means a lot to me…I appreciate you moving me to the front actually.”

Himchan sat ob his seat and started to flirt with the girls right away, while the other 5 boys proceed to the back quietly.

To be honest Chae-eun has being praying for the last few minutes, hoping that Daehyun wouldn’t occupy the seat next to her. Chae-eun might not be as happy and bubbly as before but she still keeps the old Chae-eun somewhere in her heart. So Chae-eun doesn’t want to sit with a boy that can kill people with his glares.

Fortunately, it was Zelo who occupied the seat. Chae-eun made a mental note-to-self of thanking God before the class started.

*poke poke

!! Someone disturbed me from my nap, I swipe my head to the side glaring at the criminal which turned out to be Zelo. He whimpered under my deathly glare making me feel guilty. My glare transformed into a soft gaze “So, what’s the matter?”

“Chae-eun sshi, it’s lunch time now,”He informed me. I check my watch and indeed it was lunch time, I look around the class to see no-one there.

“Aren’t you going with your hyungs?” I asked him, confused.

“No, Himchan hyung went away with a bunch of girls, my other hyungs are skipping school…wait, how did you even know I was the youngest?”

Zelo’s question caught me off-guard “Well, you have a baby-face,”I blurted out. *OMG, what did I just say, no boys likes getting called baby-face.* “I mean like you’re very cute and….yea.” I panicked.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!” Zelo suddenly laughed, I swear my face is covered with layers of different shades of red.

After a few minutes, he composed himself and asked “you wanna have lunch together?”

It’s being a while ever since someone asked me that, I couldn’t help but feel excited to have a new friend. I nodded my head like a little kid and followed him into the busy cafeteria.

On the way there, I walked passes Haejoo, she broke up with her previous boyfriend a few days ago. She said it was because she was friends with me that’s why nobody likes her too. So she ditched me. I feel her glare on me, making me fidget a bit.

At the cafeteria a dozen of girls were about to attack Zelo, until they saw me. I gave them all a firm, warning glare and kept on walking with Zelo.

The cafeteria has turned gossipy all of a sudden, I spot out a few lines like “OMG. What is such a cutie doing with that ugly ?” “I bet she payed him.” So this routine is repeating itself again… well fine by me, not like I never experience it before.

The wasn’t that long, so we bought our lunch quickly and went out to the school garden. I always hang out there at lunch times. It’s the most peaceful place in this whole school, not many come by, I’m not even sure if they know this place.XD

Zelo next to me gasped in wonder, I wasn’t surprised since our reactions were the same. He then inhaled a big breath of fresh air, letting out a big bunch of Carbon Dioxide.(Not letted out from the …XD)

We enjoyed the peacefulness as we eat our lunch, “So, when were you born?”Zelo asked me out of the blue.

“It’s today…21st July, 1995. Why?”

“oh, so that mean I’m your oppa, from my now on you have to call me Zelo Oppa. Got it? Oh, and Happy Birthday! You doing anything after school? Wanna hangout with me?”Zelo asked enthusiasticly

I nodded my head shyly, embarrassed that he asked me out. The bell rang for the end of lunch signal. Zelo and I actually have most of our classes the same, so we walked to our second last period of the day together.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second UPDATE same thing COMMENT <3 X1    SUBSCRIBE <3 X2          COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3 X100000000000