Flashback-2

Life of a Girl in LOVE

3rd April 2010

It has been more than a month since I have attended Seoul Senior High, I made a group of new friends. I mostly hangout with Haejoo, she's a new bestie...XD Haejoo already has a boyfriend, I'm jelly of her since I'm still alone, to be honest, I do have a few boys who confess to me from time to time but....I just don't like them. BUT...the best thing about High school is...I always bump into Kim hottie one way or another, he makes my heart go dugeun dugeun XD...(Yes, indeed I'm lovestrucked and I don't give a damn...now do I?)

Anyway, when I was walking along the corridor trying to get through the crowd and make it to the dining hall first, I head-butted someone by accident. I heard a deep groan coming from my victim(MWAHAHAHA >:)....) making me very scared what he might do to me, by reflex I done a 90° bow and repeated "sorry" over and over again....until I heard a chuckle from above. I mustered up all my courage and lifted up my head to see Kim Hottie standing in front of me. My mouth went agape as I was too shocked to say anything.

I suddenly felt a HARD bump on my shoulder waking me from my trance, my eyes looked around for the criminal and it landed on the Queenka Choi Jinri. I admit she's pretty and stuff, but seriously, she's way to y. I mean everytime that I finally got to talk to Kim Hottie alone, she will come along with her minions either to drag him away or try to threaten me off with their snaky eyes...(Urgh, why so possessive, it's not like his is yours :P )

Jinri gave me a deadly glare...yet again, trying to make me back off. I pretend I didn't see her and looked back at Kim Hottie, waiting for him to say something...

"Can we meet after school today?" Kim Hottie asked...finally.

"y-yea, no problems...."I stuttered back, I mean seriously if you were like me being asked out by a hottie how can you not get nervous and start stuttering?

We seperated ways when the annoying bell has to interrupt my alone time with him, I was still kinda stuck in cloud 9 after he asked me to meet up with him. I strolled back to my classroom giggling to myself esrning weird stares from my peers.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

*DING DONG DING DONG

Omo, it's the end of the school day!! eottokhae I'm so nervous all of a sudden. Slowly packing my gears away I headed out to the school gate searching for a certain figure, when suddenly I heard a high-pitched shriek "KAI OPPA~!" I turned my heads towards the source leading me towards Juri, I quietly thought to myself that she's crazy for shouting out Who-know-who's name.

My eyes followed her weirdly running figure, when she suddenly comes to a halt in front of....KIM HOTTIE?! Holy smiggles! don't tell me I going to spend the afternoon with her as well. I exhaled alot of carbon dioxides when I saw her running to her group of friends, Thank God I don't have to hang out with her, or I swear I'll die today.

good-the-bad-and-the-weird11.jpg(Imagine him as a girl running like that....XD)

 

Kai spotted me from afar and waved frantically at me like a little kid, I send him back a small wave and trotted to his side. Trying to ignore the jealousy filled glares from the girls. Kai suddenly grabbed my wrist as I gave him a questioning look earning a smirk as a reply before he bolted off to who-knows-where. I let out a suprised yelp before I kinda kept up with his speed.

I noticed that we had arrived at a deserted park, the only figure I can see was a granny feeding birds some corns and a few runners that's all. We walked further from the entrance and believe me or not, I am VERY nervous right now, I swear my hands are sweating so much I can literally bath in it.

Kai suddenly stopped infront of a fountain, but with me been too conscious about his hand still on my wrist I did not realise he has came to a stop, so I bumped into him and somehow Kai kinda tumbled into the fountain pulling me along with him....hehe.

We looked at each other, both of us completely drenched from head to toe. A few leaves were stucked in Kai's hair making him look unbelievably adorable but hilarious at the same time. I started to burst out laughing making Kai laugh along with me for no reasons. As we try to calm ourselves down, Kai got out of the fountain offering his hand to me. Obviously, I took it, with my heart screaming "OH YEA" from the contact I had with him.

"I guess it's time..."Kai suddenly blurted out.

"Huh?" I mentally face-palmed at my unintelligent reply but hey, I'm not the smartest girl what did you expect.

"Chae-eun ah~," *OMG, Kai called my name!!* I secretly spaz inside as I motioned for him to go on.

"I-I likeyoualotdoyoumindgoingoutwithme?" Ok, I did not understand what he was blabbering about.

"Do you mind repeating that again?" I asked him this time witha more intelligent come back.

"Chae-eun, can you please go out with me?" Kai asked slowly this time with his head looking down, I can see a faint blush creeping onto his cheeks. Sorry, but I really can't hold myself anymore I projected my thought to no-one as I charged towards Kai and engulfed him in my infamous bear hug. I could feel Kai's widen from the sudden hug, he secretly smiled to himself and said "does that mean a yes?"

I nodded my head, as I kept hugging him. Kai let out a chuckle from amusement and continued on "The confession wasn't exactly how I planned it to be, but I think it's better than my original idea." That sentence just reminded me that we were still dripping wet and sad thing is the girls uniform clings to your body if it's wet. I cautiously pushed Kai away and sheepishly asked "Kai, can I um... burrow your jacket?" I swear that I', blushing like crazy right now. I can feel Kai's eye inspecting me up and down and nodding to himself. Before I can say anything else, Kai stripped off his jacket and wrapped it around me. Even though his jacket is drenched too it can cover me up.

We made our way back to my house with our hands interwined together, making my heart beat like crazy... Kai told me about the original plan he was about to use, it was very romantic but I feel that this one is more fun XD. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey hey, here is the second flashback, I know it's Immensely boring with all these flashbacks but hey it'll make all our reading and writing easier in the future right? B.A.P will appear VERY soon, so don't kill me yet. You may kill me if B.A.P doesn't appear somewhere around the next 3 chapters. But I hope you don't (hides)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxoE_UQDs2Asx-zuAsMGb Pikachu: Please forgive xxhunhanxx :(

tumblr_m81eurKEKx1qgkzcm.gifyongguk & Zelo: We agree!! :)