Lazy pig Chae-eun

Life of a Girl in LOVE

22nd July 2010

Chae-eun's POV

*yawn*...."what time is it?" I mumbled to no one in particular...

I lazily sat up from my bed and checked the clock....*.OMFG!!!! IT'S 8 ALREADY!? SCHOOL STARTS IN 30 MINUTES!!!* I thought to myself as I went to my wardrobe and took out anything that was in my eyesight (our school allows us to wear casual clothes...other than important days...XD) quickly changing into the most suitable attire for school....which is jeans and a red t-shirt with hobo imprinted on it. I shoved all the stuff I need for school into my bag and rushed out of the apartment.

On the way out of the apartment building, I was so focused on zipping up the overloaded bag, I didn't realize someone was infront of me..... *BAM* most things in my overload bag flew all over the place including my women monthly objects....I nearly fell over when i felt myself being held on the waist and being pulled back up. I shoved m saviour away from me and looked up to see......JUNG DAEHYUN?! *why is he here?* I wonder to myself. Snapping back into reality by one of the guards demanding voice telling me to clean my stuff up, I quickly bent down and collect all my belongings shoving into my bag nce again. I was about to run out of the building since I'm quite sure I am totally late, I felt a pair of hands around my wrist. Turning my head around, getting ready to shoot lasers at the owner, I gasped when I saw Daehyun. "Why are you in such a hurry?" he asked.

"School..." I quickly answered freeing my hand from his grasp.

"It's only 7:45 right now...."he trailed off.

I took out my phone and checked...indeed it is only 7:45, suddenly it hit me...I forgot my alarm clock broke down a few days ago and it has to break down right on 8. I mentally facepalmed. I look back up at Daehyun and started my dramam queen session 。。。

"I want to go to school early, ain't I allowed?"

"yea, you're allowed... but you do realise our school only open the gate at 8 and from here to there only take 5 minutes walk...." he answered me calmly.

*!! why does he have to be such a smart * I cursed in my head.

"I want a morning walk and relax in the cold breeze." I shot back lamely.

"ok..."Daehyun looked at me weirdly.

*Oh great, he thinks I'm a freakin weirdo now.* I mentally facepalmed again.

"Wait for me here." he snapped me out of my face-palming session.

I nodded my head and just stood there fidgeting with my fingers.

 

Daehyun POV

I rushed to the elevator and pressed the up button. I don't like people making me wait, so I can't make them wait for me. As I was waiting for the elevator I thought back about the conversation I had with Chae-eun, unconsciously I started to smile like a pedo....*Maybe...just Maybe she's not as bad as I think* I thought to myself as the elevator finally arrived.

I quickly change out of my sweater and sweat pants that I wore for my daily jogging. Shoving all my school gears into my bag I rush back down to the lobby to see Chae-eun standing there fidgeting with her finger while just staring at the floor boredly. *She's so cute....Wait, what am I thinking about* I shook my head and put on my cold act.

I walk up to her and held onto her elbom dragging her out of the building. She started struggling when she recover from the sudden shock, seeing that I won't let her go, she went very quiet....and I mean VERY quiet. I was anout to turn my head around when I felt a stinging pain on my wrist...This girls dares to twist my wrist. But sadly I let go of her from th immense pain that was inflicted on my wrist.

I turn back and glare at her, she just smirked at me and walked away. Seems like this girl isn't as useless as all the girls I know.....how interesting....

 

No ones POV

Chae-eun walked through the gate and went straight to her locker, she shoved all her books inside and walked away, the students that saw the scene once again started another gossip session saying "OMG, she's so violent neh?" or "woah, what a temper...no wonder Kai oppa dumped her."

Chae-eun just ignored them and walked to the school garden, enjoying the peacefulness once again. She felt a sudden tap on her shoulder and her eyelids start opening up unwillingly. She looked up to see Zelo staring down at her, she gave him a questioning look and looked back down.

"Are you alright, didn't see you in class today...." Zelo said, taking out his lunch.

".....WHAT!! I WAS ONLY HERE FOR A FEW MINUTES?!" Chae-eun accidentally yelled out when the information tranferred into her brain completely.

"Urgh...no, you missed out on 3 whole periods, it's lunch right now..." Zelo explained.

"OMG,Im such an idiot..." I scolded myself.

Zelo chuckled at Chae-eun's reaction and said "You should just go back home, if you suddenly appeared in class, the teacher won't be pleased...plus you look tired."

Chae-eun nodded her head, and ran to the back of the school, using her ninja skills she climbed over the fence and escaped from the school. Chae-eun didn't want to go back to her apartment so she decided to just go to the cafe where she work at and work extra, so she can make money.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AYO WASSUP LOVELIES!! HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OF YOU <3

here's the update I'm feeling bored right now, so I might do a double update....might.

heres some Dae-eun for you guys even though it was short, but I find it cute....HA!! Daehyun think she's cute already....

Tch Tch he forgot about his real girl here...JKS XDs everywhere. Anyway why isn't anyone commenting? I'm so sad....TTTTTT.TTTTTTT

*Daehyun suddenly appears

Daehyun: Author-nim how many eyes do you have? so many tears....

me: Shuddap, my readers doesn't like the story because you don't appear often...you lazy poop

Zelo: Aren't they satisfied with this cute maknae here?

me: Whaa.... when did you appear? They LUV u but they want Daehyun more....sadly

Daehyun: What do you mean sadly? fine, I'll appear more often....if I can

Zelo and me: YAY *throws confettis on Daehyun*