School Festival...planning

Life of a Girl in LOVE

28 July 2010 Monday

No-one's POV

Ms Park walked to the teacher's desk and slams her luggage (books) onto the desk catching everyones attention.

"*cough cough* Well...as you all know, the annual school festival is coming up soon... Our class has to start planning what we are going to do....understand?"

"....neh," the class answered enthusiastically....NOT.

"UNDERSTAND?" Ms Park yelled again, hoping for a more enthusiatic reply.

"......"

Ms Park physically face-palmed herself wondering why she has such a home-room class.

 

Chae-eun POV

Zelo and I start whispering to each other since we got bored of the lesson, Zelo was telling me dirty jokes while on the other hand I was trying to hold in all the Carbon Dioxide that is stuck in my stomach ready to burst any second.

"You want another joke?"

I nodded my head wanting to hear more, I haven't felt so much urge to laugh after the break up so I took this chance.

" Well.... 3 travellers went exploring in the jungle, by accident they walked into the territory of the villagers that lived there. Soon, they were caught and were tied by thick ropes so they can't escape.... The village leader had a punishment in mind and always wanted to try it out. He went up to the first traveller and ask "death or bonger?"

The first traveller didn't know what bonger was, but he didn't want to die so he chose bonger ending up being shoved in the with a stick.

the second traveller was asked the same question "death or bonger?"

After witnessing the first travellers punishment he chose bonger, ending up with a thicker stick shoved up his .

The last one was asked the same but he answered "I am a christian, I'm not scared of death so I choose death."

The leader thought for a while and answered back "Ok...then it's...Death by bonger."

 

".......PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I finally exploded, I swear Zelo can be an voice actor, his voice always changed for each character.

"Ms Kang, do you perhaps have something you want to share?" Ms Park asked.

"Yes actually....." I replied because an idea just pop into my mind.

"Really....mind telling us?"

" Actually I was thinking we could do a cafe with a theme of pranks and jokes for the school fest."

By now all the attention of my classmates all turned to me already. I was starting to get nervous so I directed my attention to Zelo who was beaming at me.

"hmmm, it's not such a bad idea....are there any objections?" Ms Park said.

A second later after she said that, Juri shot up her hand and yelled out "MISS, DON'T YOU THINK PRANKS AND JOKES ARE FOR BABIES? WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE A FASHION PARADE OR A HAUNTED CLASS!!"

"Miss Choi, if we are holding a fashion parade then the boys can't do anything and the haunted class theme has already been taken by our senior classes."

Juri glared at me as she heard the rejection, for some reasons I done a happy hawaii dance in my head thinking I have won that .

When Daehyun suddenly raises his hands up.... *OMG, JUNG DAEHYUN DN'T YOU DARE REJECT MY IDEA O.o*

"Miss, I agree that this is too immature, perhaps we can do something like a water gun fight, I believe it'll be much more fun then a cafe filled with pranks right?"

"True indeed....ok, anyone objecting to Daehyun's idea?"

*FUUUUUUUUU *troll face* why does he have to go against me.....I swear I'll his someday.....actually I'll call my overseas friend Kim Hye In instead, she'll love a young hot boy >:)*

I was about to raise my hands up, but since no-one did, not even Zelo I coward out and just pretended to agree with the idea. The class became a riot as we start planning on what to do especially the boys, Juri's group just start complaining how fashion parade would be so much better and their PRECIOUS nails would be broken. But.....what I didn't notice was the eyes of the boy who broke my heart watching my every move....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lol !! Tasi Wasi I somehow added you in this story....as an oversea friend hahahahahah ROFL

If anyone of my readers want to be included in her can you guys like make up a Korean name of your own and message me or do whatever you can to send me la name, it doesn't matter if it's Korean or not, it can be weird english names as well.....e.g poopy....XD

Ok that was lame.....but still, yea just make up random names, but please don't contain numbers because I kinda think it's weird if it appears in stories lol, sorry.

anyway my mini drama actors are here again....let's start

LIGHTS.....CAMERA.....ACTION

me: OMG!! Daehyun!! Zelo!! Save me from your fans!!!!!!!

Zelo: ...... why?

Daehyun: Yea, why?

me: Uhhhh, because.... I didn't updated for a long time, I said I usually update on Saturdays by I kinda broke the promise..... *shame*

Daehyun: ....*walks away*

Zelo: ...*facepalms* author-nim you have to understand your readers has high hopes in you so you have to update oftenly ok?

me: *nod nod* DAEHYUN!! YOU SEE THAT, THAT'S CALLED BEING A GENTLEMAN *points at Zelo*

Daehyun: .....*gives me "WTF look"*

B.A.P: *blast poppers* congrats author-nim!! seems like you learnt your lesson!!!