Characters Itroduction

Life of a Girl in LOVE

Warning: Coarse language in this chap

 

Kang Chae-eun, hearing that name what would the people in Seoul Senior High say?

If you're thinking about praises like: Beautiful girl, Smart girl, Athletic Girl, Queenka

Then you are 100% wrong, Chae-eun has being labelled as the: Ugly , Stupid , Nerd, Loner, A (WTF?! where did that come from?)

Even though Chae-eun is actually fitted for all those praises other than the  Queenka title, she has being labeled as a low life because she dated a kingka. Yes, just because she dated a kingka she got those labels. Boy, that's why NEVER and I mean NEVER get girls jealous, or you'll face hell.

Chae-eun has had a happy life until Kai kinda interfered with her life, just like Taylor Swift's song: I knew you were trouble. other than the part she didn't know he was trouble. When Kai and her start dating a few pranks were pulled on her from time to time but she endured it because Kai was there with her. But after Kai dumped her, the pranks start getting worse it even involved beating up in the girls bathroom, water poured on her everyday, nails in her school shoes (I got that from anime and manga XD). There was even time that the beating up got so serious Chae-eun injured her head, nearly causing a fatal injury(jealousy can make girls go insane).

 

Let's talk about our main boy now Jung Daehyun

Let me guess what you're thinking, from all the fanfics you read, you must be thinking: He must be a playboy

WELL, sorry to burst your bubbles but...no, first thing first, his not gay so don't think there will be gay moments here...well maybe some playful ones.

If you ask the girls in Seoul Senior High to describe him (which is a very bad move) they'll be babbling out these type of words: Handsome, Hot, charismatic, mysterious, shy(wtf..) because he doesn't talk much to girls.

In reality, Daehyun is Handsome, hot, charismatic, mysterious but shy is definitely NOT in the category. you asking why?

That's because Daehyun thinks girls are useless, they are always filled with jealousy, they always care about looks, the always do their aegyo at him making him cringe, worse of all, are the girls better-than-anyone attitude. Even though he thinks girls are useless, like any boys, scratch that..like every human being he will have crushes and fall in love. That's when Chae-eun steps up, but those are later moments in the story.

OK let's stop with Daehyunnie now, I don't want to expose too much info now or have I already exposed too much?

 

 

 Last one- Kim Jongin also known as Kim Kai...jks It's Kai

Kai, I think every girl that attends Seoul Senior High knows him because his a flirt and a playboy...but is that really his true self or is that just facade to cover up his soft inside.

The description you'll receive from the students in SSH including boys will be: A ing hot hottie(...), biggest playboy in history, cool, Ideal man of ever girl, and the list can go on and on and on and on....basically you know what I mean right?

But in truth, behind this hottie facade lives an innocent boy, that not many people know about. Like every body who lives on earth, he likes getting noticed, but there wil always be a time where it get's annoying and you just want to be alone or you just want someone to talk to you like you're a normal person. That very thing was accomplished by Chae-eun, when they were dating, Chae-eun talked to him like his just a normal person and he felt great. Time flies and yea Kai started to fall in LOVE with Chae-eun. But sadly his ego still took over him at the end, he chose money over the love he had for Chae-eun.

Breaking the heart of the person you love so much is hard but sometimes you just can't help doing that, just like Kai....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OK!! First chap done. well, this is mainly a character introduction. Well, now you know more about the characters you won't get really confused in future chapters. I hope you don't mind 'bout thos random comments, it's just my weird-self commenting, you'll start getting used to it after afew more chapters.

Well, comment down there and I'll love you alot, don't forget to go back to the foreword and single click the subscribe button!! I'll send you alot of love X2 if you do that. 

:3 MWAHAHAHA >:)