Chapter Twenty- Two

I Love You
 
 
 
Your POV:
 
 
Last night was a really long one, I switched on my phone and it started to ring right away. I was scared so I didn't pick up and I feel sorry about it but it's just that I need more time to think, and settle all my feelings before I talk to him.
After a few days, to stop thinking too much,I decided to go back to work, and thanks to Sarah, who tried to distract me and cheer me up all time, I had a good time without thinking again about all the things that happened.
 
“ Okay, let's go eat somewhere! I'll tell Jung-Woo Oppa too!! I know a good place that opened recently, let's go there okay??!” She's trying so hard to help me in many ways, I'm really lucky to have someone like her with me.
 
“ Thank you Sarah..” 
 
“ Why are you thanking me..?”
 
“ No reason.. I'm just thankful to have you..”
 
" Awww!! You don't have to say that! we are sisters right??” she said smiling at me.
 
“ Yeah..” I replied smiling back. 
 
“ So?? Are we going or not??” Well, I can't be depressed all time.
 
“ Okay.. Let's do that then..”
 
Jung-Woo should be waiting for us outside, so when we finish we should reach him and go eat somewhere, And so we did, and we had a good time together. They gave me a lift at home and now we were in the parking lot and Jung-Woo oppa was parking the car.
 
“ Thank you guys for this day, really!!” I thanked them before getting out of the car.
 
“ Heeey stop it already with this thank you this and thank you that, okay? now get out!” Sarah said.
 
“ Hahaha.. Okay, okay got it.. I'm going! See you guys!!” I got out of the car and while I was going towards the entrance, I saw a white car parked.
 
A WHITE ROLLS ROYCE.
 
– OH .-  I thought, trying to go faster towards the doors.
 
“ ____!!” My heart dropped when I heard my name, I just froze in my place. 
 
–Oh no ,no, nooo!!  Please not now, pleaseee!!!- I was so desperate, I just wanted to escape all this situation right now. Hearing footsteps coming closer, I didn't have the guts to turn around at all.
 
“ ____!!” He called for me again, without even realising it, I was already escaping from him trying to reach the entrance till he grabbed my wrist to stop me.
 
“  ___ ...” He almost whispered my name this time, it made me shiver. 
 
“ Please wait.. Let's talk!” I still couldn't turn around and face him. I had a lump in throat, I was on verge of crying.   – Don't cry! Don't do it now!!DON'T!!-.
 
“ Can you look at me please??”  I did not do it, I couldn't do it. 
 
“ ____ please... just look at me... please...” he was pleading so desperately, I tried to turn around but still looking on the ground. 
 
“ I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry ___!!” he said carressing my cheek, that touch was the peak for my tears. I don't want to hear 'I'm sorry', that's the word I was so scared off till now.
 
“ Why? Why are you doing this to me??” That's the first thing I said to him, crying my heart out.   –You don't even know how hard it is for me to move on from you..-.
 
“ ____ I'm sorry!! Really, I'm really sorry!! I- I didn't know I was hurting you so much!! It's all my fault!!”
 
“ SStop it!! I can't do this anymore!!” I tried to free my wrist from his grip, but he would not let go.
 
“ Let me go, Yoochun!!” I said pissed off.
 
“ No! I won't do the same mistake again!!” 
 
“ I'm already over you so you don't have to worry!! Just let me go now!!”
 
“ What? Over?? hah are you serious??” 
 
“ Yes.. so.. Just.. let me go now.. please..” I was the one pleading now.
 
“ Really? You don't love me anymore?” 
 
“ .... No...” I said, wiping my tears and putting all my courage in that answer, but my heart was already in pieces. –Be strong!!Please be strong and hold on for a little more!!-.
 
“ What about me then? You are talking about yourself but what about me?” he asked me hopelessly. 
 
“ Nobody knows about it.. so don't worry... But If you.. If we can  just.. we can go back as we were.. just like nothing happened!! Okay?? We can still be friends right??” That thought of losing him completely, scared me again.
 
“ Friends?? How? How can we be friends at this point?? You can't ask me that now!!” I was shocked at his response, I was expecting this already a long ago, but it hurts so much hearing it from him. There is no good to have an unrequited love, I already knew it from the first time my heart skipped a beat at one of his smiles. 
 
“ T-then I suppose we c-can't.. h-ahah-ah.. well..” I already dug my own grave. 
 
–Yeah.. I'm asking for too much now...-.
 
“ U- know.. I have to go now.. and you too.. you have to go back too.. So..” I said finally looking at him but I saw his eyes full of anger and loneliness, I looked away immediately before I start to cry again. So freeing myself from him I turned around giving him my back, ready to leave.
 
“ Goodbye Micky..” I walked through the door leaving him there, then I had to wait for the elevator to get down. 
 
– It's over.. It's all over now..-. Thinking about it again I felt empty, my heart was so heavy, it felt like it was going to explode. I promised that I won't cry anymore, but how can I not, now? 
 
– I'm not that strong.. and I don't need to be, anymore-. I got in the elevator as soon as it came down and the doors were about to close. It's needless to say again that I tried to keep my tears from falling because I failed to as always. 
 
–I'm ready to give up now... Yoochun...-  
 
'DIIIN' it's the sound of the doors opening again. I looked up and I was surprised. It was him! He came after me, and he was looking at me so intensely that my brain has gone blank, but then he said something and it made me fall down right away since my knees were shaking and I couldn't stand up at all now.
 
–WHAAAT??-.
 
 
 
End of Your POV.
 
 
 

 

Updateeeed!! ^^  sooo?? am I dragging this too much?? lol maybe.. sorry about that.. XD 

This chap was a mess! it didn't came out as I planned so I don't really know how it is.. did u like it?? 

And what do u think Chunnie said at last?? :D

I'm really curious about what u think so pleeeease leave a comment.. :) 

Okaaaay that's all I have to say for now..    Byeeeee ^^