Chapter Eleven

I Love You

 

Yoochun POV:

When I finished to take a shower, I went to the dining room where they were waiting for me. We sat down and she sat in front of me. I looked at her but she still wasn’t looking at me at all. I was feeling bad. We don’t usually fight like this so there’s a weird atmosphere. Done eating I went to the living room, while my mom and ____ were cleaning up and washing the dishes etc.. then they came to the living room and we were watching some TV.  It’s somehow more awkward now, we were sitting there and no one was talking. I felt my mom staring at me, I looked at her and it seemed that she wanted to tell me something. –What??- I mouthed to her. She glared at me and looked at ____ and then back at me. –ok she want me to say something.. but what can I say???- I thought.

I will bring some fruits!” mom said getting up and glaring at me. –I knew she would do that!-. ____ didn’t say anything, me neither so there was that awkward silence, again.

“ Ehm..” I finally decided to say something.-okay I can do it!- I said to myself.

“ You know.. about last time.. mmmh… I’m sorry…” I said.

“ Just.. Let’s forget about it.. okay?” she said and this is the second time she talked to me tonight.

“ Yeah.. it’s not like I’m the one who should tell you who to date but.. it’s just..” I didn’t know how to say it.

“ Just what?” she asked.

“ I don’t know.. but why him??” I asked her. Just thinking about it I start to get annoyed.

“ Wha-?? And why not??” she was starting to get angry again.

“ Well I don’t like him!!” I was getting angry too.

“ Oh well it’s not you the one who have to like him anyway!!”  she stated.

“ HUH?? Really??” –WHAT?? Is she serious??-.

“ You know what? I’m leaving!!” she said getting up and taking his purse. -Whooa!! she's leaving??-

Thank you so much for the dinner auntie.. I will be leaving now..” she greeted my mom, who was coming back but then she followed her to the door. I didn’t move, I was confused on what to do.

What?? Are you leaving? Why??” mom asked, following her to the door.

“ I’m sorry Auntie I really have to go now.. bye..” I heard her saying and she was already out.

O-okay.. be careful then.. bye dear!!” my mom said and then she turned towards me.

What did you do this time Yoochun-ah??” she asked me. I didn’t answer but I felt the need to follow her. So I just rushed to after her. I was going to the parking lot and I saw her still there. I grabbed her wrist to stop her from going but I couldn’t look at her.

“ ____, I’m sorry okay...” I said.

“ Why won’t you even listen to me?? I already told you it’s not like that!!” she said and she’s still angry.

“ Yeah.. I- I got angry and I know that it’s not my business.. I’m sorry.. maybe I’m too stressed and I just let it out on you” I said facing her, then I found myself hugging her. –how much did I miss her?? And when I saw her after a long time what did I do?? I just got angry!!-.

“ Sorry babe… *Sigh*.. I missed you.. I missed you so much Bunny!!” I said hugging her more tightly.

“ Hmmm.. I m-missed you too Micky..” she said with a shaking voice, burying her face in my chest.

“ I’m sorry so don’t be angry anymore, okay??” I said as I lift her chin to see her face. She just nodded.

 –Aww!! How can she still be this cute!!- I thought. We were looking at each other when I find myself caressing her cheeks and then I was getting weird thoughts about her lips. I suddenly let her go coughing.

-Are you crazy yoochun?? What are you doing?? I must be really tired!!- I though putting my hands in my pockets and looking away.

“ Ehm.. I will go now..” she said not looking at me and trying to get on her car. –Oh !! What did I do!!-

“ A-ah yes..” I said.

“ Goodnight Bunny..” I said waving to her.

“ Bye Micky” she said looking at me for a moment and then she left.  –Why do I have to ruin everything?- I thought and just went back home.

End of Yoochun POV.