Chapter Twelve

I Love You

 

Flashback Your POV: South Korea

Today I don’t have any class to attend so Sarah decided to show me around because I didn’t really have the time to go out. We went to a big mall and we were having a good time together, then I received a message I checked it and it was Micky, obviously.

From: Micky <3

‘ Bunnyyyyy where are youuuuu???T_T  Do you have class now?? :D ’

After reading it I decided to call him instead. So I called him and he picked up right away.

“ Heeeeey Bunnyyy!! How are you??” he was a little more hyper than usually.

“ Hiiiiii!!! I’m fine! What? don’t you have training today??” I asked him.

“ Yeah but it was early this morning so we are done now.. Let’s go out, okay??” he asked me.

“ Yeah but I’m already out..”

“ Oooh really?? Where are you then??”

“ I’m at ****Mall with Sarah. Why don’t  you come??” I asked him.

“ Mmmmh.. Okay! Can I bring the guys along then??”

“ Oh sure!! So I’ll finally meet them hahah..” I said.

“ Yeah.. so see you later byeee!!” he said.

“ Byeeee!” I said as I hung up.

“ Who was it?” Sarah asked me curious.

“ It was Micky!” I said with a grin on my face.

“ Ooooh your 'friend'?” she said emphasizing the last word.

“ Yeah.. and he said that he’ll come.. with his friends though.. but it’s okay, right?”

“ Really?? That’s good then!!” she said now more happy than before.

We continued our shopping till he called me asking where I was so he can reach me.

“ I’m here at the ice-cream shop. And you??” I said to him on the phone.

“ Oh stay there then, I’m coming!!” he said

“ Okay!” I said and we hanged up. We waited there at the table where we were already sitting.

“ BOOOOOO!!” someone scared the hell out of me, grabbing my shoulders while I was talking with Sarah. I turned around and it was none other than Micky.

“ Did I scare you?? Huhh?? Huh??” he asked and he was very enthusiastic about it.

“ You! !!! Why did you do that!?? You scared the out of me!!” I said getting up and hitting him.

“ Hahahahaha!! So you were scared, huh!!! Hahahahah.. mission complete then! Hahahah!!” He said laughing out loud and trying to dodge my punches.

“ Jerk…” I said and then I remembered that he won’t be alone so I looked behind him and there they were his friends, looking at us with a shocked face. I just facepalmed myself. –okay I’m an idiot.- I was very embarrassed now, that I wanted to bury myself. –Well what a good first impression I just gave them!!-.

Ah! This is ____, And this is her friend, Sarah!” he introduced us to his friends. And then one by one introduced themselves.

Hi! My name is Yunho, Jung Yunho.” The first one said.

And I’m Kim Junsu!” the second one introduced himself too.

Hi! I’m Shim Changmin, and I’m the youngest.” The third one said.

I’m Kim Jaejoong.” The last one said. There was something about them all. they were all handsome but cute at the same time.

Ah! I’m _____, Micky’s friend!!” I introduced myself in a broken Korean.

And I’m Sarah ____ friend!” Sarah introduced herself as well.

So did you already ate ice-cream??” Micky asked us.

Err.. no.. not yet..” I answered him.

“ Good! let’s go and grab some then!” he said linking arms with me and going ahead of the other.

“ Heey!! What about your friends?? And also Sarah!! Don’t be rude!!” I said to him lowering my voice.

“ Yeah.. Yeah.. let’s just go now I want ice-cream!!” he said. So I just grabbed Sarah’s hand to not let her feel uncomfortable. Everyone took his ice-cream and we went to sit. We sat down at one table, I was sitting on one side next to Sarah and on the other side there was Changmin. In front of me there was Micky and beside him there was Jaejoong and Yunho and on the other side Junsu. We started talking and we were getting to know each other and of course my Korean wasn’t that good so I needed some help from Micky or Sarah.

Even though Micky talk a lot about you, we didn’t expect you guys to be that close!!hahhahah” Yunho said and I remembered early. –oh god!-.

ha-hahah.. Oh well I’m not always like that hahaha” I said embarrassed.

hahahaha yeah you’re cute together!!” Junsu then said. We exchanged a look, me and Micky, and we just smiled about it. They were all talking but someone took my attention and it’s not Micky this time but the one next to him, Kim Jaejoong. He didn’t say much till now and there’s something about his eyes that makes me just want to stare at them and forget about the other. But then I got caught. He saw me staring at him. –ohoh! Did I stare for too long??- I thought. He looked at me and then he smiled gently. –OH. MY.GOD!- my heart stopped for a second. I was so surprised, that my face got all red. It was strange because this happens to me only with one ‘person’. I got embarrassed and I looked down for a second then I took a glance at Micky hoping that he did notice anything but unfortunately he was already looking at me. –what? Did he see the whole thing or something?? Oh god!!- I thought. He was looking at me all serious. I just smiled and then I continued to talk with the other to avoid him.

Let’s take a look at the other shops, okay?” Sarah already friendly with everybody, asked and everyone agreed. We got up from our sit and we were walking around all together, I was checking my phone not paying much attention but just walking along when I bumped into someone.

“ Ouch!!” I said touching my nose.

Oh! I’m sorry!! Are you okay??” asked the one I run into and it was Jaejong. I looked at him and suddenly my ears were on fire, Again. –he’s just too handsooome for me!! I can’t even look at him properly!!-. I thought.  

Ah Ye- yes! I’m okay!!” looking away.

I’m sorry, I stopped all of a sudden..” he said smiling, scratching his neck.

N-no it’s my fault!! I’m the one who was not looking!! I’m sorry..” I said trying to take the blame on me.

But really I like your accent!! Hahaha!” he said laughing and I just smiled shyly. –oh god!!he has a beautiful smile!!no wait! What am I thinking right now??-.

Hyuuung, what are doing let’s go in!!” Junsu said to him.

Yeah I’m coming..” he said “ let’s go!” he said to me.

Ah! yes.. you can go ahead!! I’ll check my phone for a second!!” I said letting him go first so I can take a minute to compose myself.  –just get yourself together ____!!-. I thought, patting my cheeks and shaking my head. When I was ready to follow them, I looked up to the shop and I saw Micky standing out at the entrance with his arms crossed on his chest while staring at me. –Oh-oh!-. so i just reached him immediately.

 “ Ah! were you waiting for me?? I’m sorry!! I was checking my phone an-“ I was trying to explain myself when he interrupted me.

“ Yeah.. yeah.. Just don’t make me regret bringing them with me!!” he said turning around and going in.

“ Huh? What do you meeean?? Heeeey Micky! I don’t understand..  Why would you regret it??” I said following him in and still complaining about not understanding but he didn't say anything about it.

End of Flashback.