Chapter Four

I Love You

 

Just wanted to say that i will be using italics when they are talking in korean. ^^


 

Your POV: South Korea

It’s Sunday and I don’t have work. I woke up and took a shower. I had breakfast and then I did some cleaning. I looked at my phone and it was almost time for me to get dressed because today I will meet Sarah and Han Jung-woo, who we have not seen for almost three month. He was a close friend of Sarah and she introduced him to me then we became close friends. I was about to get out of house when I received a message. I read it and it was Sarah. She said that she will be a little late because of her sister so she won’t be able to have lunch with us and that she will see us later on.-ooh okay.. so it’s me and Jung-woo oppa...- . when I reached our place of meeting I saw Jung-woo waiting.

Oppaaaaa!!” I called him waiving and running towards him. He looked at me and smiled waving back. We greeted and hugged each other.

“____ it’s been awhile! I missed you!!” he said.

Oppa I missed you too!” I said. We talked a little and then we decided to have lunch so we went to a restaurant. While we were talking and waiting for our orders my phone rang I took it out and I saw Micky<3  on the screen  -Micky??- I thought. Before answering, I got up excusing myself and went out to take it.

Oppa can I leave you for a second? I have to take this” I asked him.

Ah sure!”.

So I went out and I picked up the phone.

“ Micky??”

“ Hey babe why it took you so long to pick up??”he asked.

“ooh sorry baby it was just the time to get out..” I replied .

“ Why? You’re not at home?”

“ hmm no.. I’m having lunch with Jung-woo oppa..”

“ What? Why??only the two of you??”

“ Aha.. yes.. why?”

“ Why are you alone with him??” He said sounding annoyed.

“ Oh well Sarah had something to do with her sister so--”

“ So did I interrupted you or something??” He asked, not letting me finish speaking.

“ What??”  -Huh??..-

“ Are you two having fun??”

“ It’s not like-..” He interrupted me again.  –What the..??-

“ What?? Do you like him??” he said pissed.

 “ Micky what the hell are you saying?? What’s wrong with you??” I said. I was really pissed of too now.

“ why? Am I not right?”

“ oooh okay now it’s enough! Look I don’t know what’s wrong with you so call me when you chill down okay?” I said hanging up. –seriously??-

Yoochun POV:

“ ! Did she just hung up on me?? Maybe I went a little overboard but does she really like him or something?? No! it’s impossible! Ooooh I don’t know!! But I just don’t like that man!!” I ruffled my hair not understanding anything.

Are you talking by yourself???” I heard Junsu .

No! I'm not crazy yet..” I replied to him still pissed of .

Yaah yaah!! Why are you sitting there we have not finished yet!!” Jaejoong hyung said.

“ oooh hyuuung!! There is something wrong with Yoochun.. He was even talking to himself just now!! But he won’t say anything to me!!” Junsu said pointing at me.

Yaah Yoochun-ah! What’s wrong with you??” Hyung asked me.

Nothing!! Why are you all asking the same question?? There is nothing wrong with me hyung!!” I said leaving them there.

Maybe he really has gone crazy this time hyung!!”

hmmm.. or maybe he had a fight with ____!”

Ooooh hyung!! How come I did not think of it?? I saw him talking on the phone earlier!!”

So that’s it!! But why?? What happened?”

 

End of Yoochun POV.

 

Flashback Your POV: South Korea

I finished my classes for today and I’m going home with Micky who is waiting at the gate. He also finished his class. He help me with Korean after we finish classes because I’m still reeeally lacking.

“ Miiiiicky!!!” I said, running towards him and hugging him.

“ Heeey!! how did it go??” he asked me hugging me back

“ I made a new friend!!”

“ Really?? who? Is it a boy?”

“ No.. her name is Sarah and she’s American but she grew up here!”

“ Good for you!!” he said smiling and  patting my head. “ ____?? I'm starviiiing!!” he said pouting.

“ yeah, yeah let’s go! But we have to go to the grocery first!” I said.

“ whyyyy??”

“ oh well if you don’t want to, its fine with me.. but I’m telling you, I don’t have anything to eat at home!!”

“ Let’s go!” he took my hand so we won’t waste time.

“ I can go by myself you know??”

“ Yeah I know but you are too slow!!”

When we reached the grocery I started to pick what I needed so did Micky and I don’t know why. I was about to go pay but I did not see him around. –where is he??- I thought –oh maybe he’s still choosing between chips flavor or something-. So I went first to pay.

Yoochun POV:

I want to buy some chips but don’t know which one to take. –okay I’ll take this two! Let’s go!- I was about to go but then I remembered –ah ____! Where is she now??- I started to look around for her and when I found her she was ready to pay.. and she was all smiling with the cashier guy –Huh??- so I reached her and slammed down the stuff in my hands to get attention.

“ Oh Micky where were you??” she asked me. I looked at her then at the guy who already was looking at me.

What? Don’t you see that she’s already with me??” I asked him annoyed.

I’m sorry! It was not my intention!!” he replied confused.

yeah.. now just do what you have to do..” I said to him and then I saw ____ with a puzzled expression. I think that she didn’t understand anything.

“ What did you just told him??” she asked. –I knew it…-

“ Me?? I just said that I’m the one paying that’s all..”

“oh really?”

“don’t you believe me?”

“yeah sure.. just take the shopping bags and let’s go..” she said leaving me behind with the three bags. I took all the bags and reached her.

“ Hey ahm..You two.. what were you saying before? do you know him?”

“ not really.. he knows that I still can’t really speak well so whenever I go there he would try to speak to me in English.. it’s funny..” she said.

“ oh got it..” –but why it still bother me that she was smiling like that to him??-.

“ he’s a nice guy..” she said smiling. –ah that smile again!! And it’s still for that guy!! And.. and not.. for me? WHAT?? What am I thinking right now??? It’s just a stupid smile Yoochun just shut up!-

YAH don’t smile like that!!” I said to her.

“what? Why??”

Yah especially to boys!! They won’t like it!! They will think that it’s ugly!!” –ooops!! just shut up already!!-

“WHAT THE HELL?? UGLY??you are a jerk!! You won’t eat today Micky!!”she said pissed and taking the bags from me and going ahead –what..??nooo-

“aaahm I.. I did not mean it in a bad way Bunny!! Heeey wait!! ____!!!” –oh !-  She left me and walked faster.

 

End of Flashback