Chapter Eighteen

I Love You

 

Your POV: South Korea

 

I don’t know for how long I'm curled up in my bed crying by now, my phone was ringing no stop but I wasn’t in a condition to talk to anyone now. I was a mess, I didn’t know what to do anymore.

- I’m tired, I can’t go on and stay like this forever, it’s stupid. I think that it’s time to really move on now-.

I pulled out my hand from under the blankets and took my phone. I checked it and all missed calls and messages were from Sarah and Jung- Woo, no sign of him. –Maybe he doesn’t really care about me after all.. he didn’t even tried to stop me nor did he call-. My heart ached more at the thought. There was another incoming call but it was still Sarah so I decided to pick it up this time to not make her worry more.

“ Hel-“

“ ____!!!!  Finally!!! Are you okay?? What happened?? Where are you?? Oppa told me that you were not feeling well and so you left!!”  She was asking me so many things that I got lost.

“ I’m sorry.. I made you worry..”

“ Hey what’s wrong with your voice?? Were you crying?? You talked to him, huh??”

“ … ”  I felt a lump in my throat, if I open my mouth right now, I will burst into tears again.

“ Ah.. So, did he say something stupid again?? Seriously??” She got it right away.

“ So I failed again… ____ I’m sorry.. it’s all because of me... maybe i went a little too far...” She said.

“ What do you mean??” 

“ Ehm.. Well.. you know, I was sure that he was jealous, so I used Jung- Woo to wake him up a little.. but maybe I was wrong… Sorry..”

“ Wha-?? What are you talking about?? So you did all this behind my back??” It makes a lot of sense now.

“ I- I was trying to help.. But that guy is more dumb than I thought!!!” She said defending herself.

“ Oooh pleaseee Sarah.. Why did you even do that?? *Sigh*”  -I was stupid to not even get it..-.

“ I believed that he-”

“ I always told you that it was one sided, though..” I interrupted her talking.

“ Yeah.. But..”

“ And today I somehow.. well.. got a confirmation of it so.. just give up you too now because I already gave up..” my voice lowered more and more while I was saying those words.

“ WHAT??? Are you serious?? You will give up like this?? REALLY??”

“ It’s enough now.. *Sigh*… I don’t know.. I- it hurts me so much to go on like this so.. yeah…” I was holding back my tears.

“ Well... if you say so.. you won’t regret it, right?”

“ … ” I didn’t say anything.

“ … ” And she didn’t say anything either.

“ Goodnight Sarah.. I’ll call you..”

“ Okay.. Goodnight..” And so we hung up. Now I just have to call him, if not I won’t be able to do it later.

–I can’t face him now, so I have to try and call him -.

I was shaking and scared to hear something that may hurt me more, but I have to do it anyway so I pressed his number and waited but it was turned off and I was somehow relieved. –It’s better this way.. I will leave a voicemail message then!!-. I thought but still I didn’t know what to say.

*Beeep*

“Hey Micky.. it’s me.. Look I.. I just.. I can’t do this anymore.. *sigh*.. I’m sorry I’m doing this way.. You know.. *sigh*.. look I gotta  go bye!”

*Beeep*

I felt my heart shattered afterwards, but this is the only thing I can do now, and I think it’s better for both of us this way.

 

End of Your POV.

 


I'm a little late sorry.. even though I wanted to update earlier I really did not have the time to do it.. T_T  I hope to update soon the next time..