Chapter Twenty- One

I Love You
 
 
 
Jaejoong POV:
 
 
I was still taking my shower and my phone was ringing for the third time.
 
“ *Siiigh* Now I can’t even take a shower??” I was getting irritated, so I got out putting a towel around my waist and I went to check my phone, it was Yoochun who called tree times.
 
-What happened?? He said that he was going to apologize… Hope it's all okay..  -. So I called him back and he picked up right away.
 
“ Oh Yoochun-ah! I’m sorry! I was get-” I was interrupted right away.
 
“ Hyung.. I.. how can I be so stupid?” his voice was shaking. –Was he crying..??-.
 
" Hey what's wrong? What happened?" I tried to ask him.
 
“ It’s over… it’s all over.. it’s too late already…” –No.. I knew it would happen!-.  I can feel how much he is hurting right now and I can't see him like that, not again.
 
“ Yoochun-ah calm down now, I’m going to change and I’m coming over, Okay? Just stay there!” the only replay I got was a ‘ hmmm..’. I quickly changed  and reached his house. 
 
I was waiting in front of his door, when he opened for me he was like a soulless body. –Oh .. that’s really not a good sign… *Sigh*-.
 
While I was still closing the door behind me, Yoochun was already lying on the couch, And I can tell that he was there for a while. 
 
“ So? What happened?” sitting down, I asked him , and after a while he begun to speak and he told me everything and about that last message.
 
“ Mmmh… So what will you do now?”
 
“I don’t know.. She.. She doesn’t want to see me anymore.. ”
 
“  Yoo-” I got cut off, again.
 
“  But I can't do without her.. she is my everything!!” –Yeah just in time Yoochun-ah..-.
 
“ Look, if that's true then don't give up now, no matter what.. if you really love her! ..That's all I can say for now.” 
 
“ You should call her..” I told him.
 
“ What??” 
 
“ Call her!” 
 
“Call her?? Hyung, did you hear what I said just now? I said, she won't talk to me..”
 
“ YAH! That's the only way if you want to see her again!” he was frowning not knowing what to say anymore.
 
“ Okay it's late! I have to go now..” I said getting up and going towards the door.
 
“ Wha- Hyung! Are you really going to leave me like this??” he came after me, in front of the door.
 
“ I already said what I have to say so it's all up to you now Yoochun-ah..” he looked down and didn't say anything anymore. Patting his shoulder I told him to call me when there is something new and then I left.
 
On my way home I had a second thought about the way I left him, just like that and now. – Jaejoong-ah you did all you can!! It's his time to decide what to really do now!-. I said to myself. –Waaah! How can he loves her that much and find out just now?? ARGGGHH!!-.
 
End of Jaejoong POV.
 
 
 
Yoochun POV:
 
–What should I do now?? Why did he left me just like that???-. I couldn't think of any way to resolve this situation. 
 
–I should just call her like Hyung said!-
 
–Whaaat?? NO! I can't call her.. what if she rejected me?? what will I do then??- 
 
–Yeah, then just call her! If I want to know, I have to call her now!!!-. After a long debate with myself I decided to call her.
 
-Okay, you can do this Yoochun-ah!!-.  With my phone in hand I called her number. It was switched off. –Oh !! And now?? What to do??-. I tried again and again, but it was still switched off.
 
–Maybe she really don't want to see me .. maybe I should just give up already..-. But I couldn't give up just like that so I tried to call her one more time.
 
– I don't know how many times I already called, but this will be my last try..-  So I tried to call her number one more time, this time it rang. 
 
Cold sweat stood out from every pore of my body, my heartbeat were so loud that I thought it could be heard on the phone. But in the end she didn't pick up.
 
At that moment I knew how it's really frightening to lose her, and how much she affected my life, and that she's already part of it from already a long ago.
 
–I'm really the worst.. how can I realize it only now? how can I be this slow??*Sigh*-. I don't want lose her now, but I'm afraid I already did. 
 
 
End of Yoochun POV.
 
 

Ahm.. I know it's a superduper late update but in the end I finally made it!! *yaaaay* 

so.. this time I made a Jae pov.. I don't even know if I already did it before or not.. oh well nevermind XD

I'm going to post another chap tomorrow or maybe later 2day but still don't know.. Okaaaay I hope u like this chap.. Byeeeee :*