Chapter Fourteen

I Love You

 

Jaejoong POV:

 

I finished my last schedule and we’re heading home. I entered my house putting down my bag, just leaving it there and I went straight to take a relaxing bath. Then without even dry my hair I got something to eat while watching TV. -*Sigh* there’s nothing to watch…- I thought changing channels. –Let’s check Twitter then-. I took my phone and I was checking my other account of twitter which fans knows nothing about, but it’s for me to follow and talk with my friends without any fans. I logged in and the first thing I saw was Sarah’s account. –oh! She shared a new picture.. let’s see..- I said opening her new photo, but then:

-Hmmm?? What’s this?? Isn’t this ____?? And who’s that?? PERFECT COUPLE??? What’s going on??-.  I was confused. – Is she dating this guy or something?? Huh?? But what about Yoochunie? Maybe that’s the reason why Yoochun was in a bad mood these days?? Aaaah let’s just wait tomorrow-. I turned off my phone and I went to sleep. The next morning I got up and prepared myself because we still have practice for the next concert. When I reached the studio Junsu was already there playing with his phone.

Oh Hyung!! Finally you’re here!! I was going to die of boredom!!” Junsu’s  face brightened seeing me.

Yeah.. What about Yoochunie??” I asked looking around.

He’s still not here…” he said and we sat down on the couch there.

Yah Junsu-ya did you see the last picture of Sarah??” I asked him lowering my voice, I couldn’t wait to ask anymore.

Mmmmh.. no.. Why?” he asked. I took out my phone and then showed him the picture.

O-oh? Isn’t this ____? Who’s that then??” we had the same reaction.

I don’t know yet..” I said.

Are they dating??

Well.. from this picture.. it seems like that..” I said not sure.

Goood then!! He’s really handsome!!I’m happy for her..!!” he said totally happy about it.

Who’s handsome?” Yoochun asked, coming in.

Oh Yoochun-ah!! Did you see the last picture that Sarah posted??” Junsu asked him straightaway.

No. what about it?” he asked, sitting down with us. I was shaking my head to Junsu but…

It seems that ____ have a new boyfriend!!” He didn’t get me… then he showed him and I couldn’t stop him.

 -*Sigh* Junsu- yaaaaa- I thought facepalming myself.

See? See?? Isn’t this ____??” he asked him. Yoochun had a surprised and then confused expression on his face.

E-eehm… Y-es.. it’s her.. and that’s Jun-” he stopped, he had a troubled expression.

Sooo? Are they dating or not?? Didn’t she tell you something?” Junsu continued to ask him. Yoochun just stood up not answering. I was there observing him without saying anything.

I mean.. Look how he’s grabbing her.. and how they are close to each other, Right?” Junsu said, I glared at him mouthing him to stop.

She said that they are not dating.” Yoochun said coldly.

Really?? It doesn’t seem so to me!! Eu kyang  kyan-” he stopped when I kicked his leg. Yoochun didn’t say anything he stood there for a moment and then he said:

What?? There’s no practice today??” He sounded emotionless then he left first without even looking at us. I punched Junsu.

Yaaah!!! Why do you talk so much??

Whaaat now??” he complained without getting the situation.

“ *Sigh* let’s go..” I said and we reached Yoochun. We began to practice and he strangely was quiet but he was working so hard and wasn’t lazy like always so that was strange. When we finished I went to him.

Yoochun-ah, let’s go have a drink!!” I asked him.

Hmm? Ah.. okay..” he said. So we all went to have a drink together. While we were eating, Yoochun kept drinking and he was only drinking.

Yah! Yoochun-ah! you’re drinking too much!!” I said to him.

Huh? No Hyung.. Don't worry..” he said still drinking. After an hour he was getting out of control. While the others were having their time, I was beside Yoochun all time. He was worrying me.

Whyyy Hyung?? Whyy??” he mumbled.

What?” I asked him going closer.

Then.. W-what about me?

What are you talking about Yoochun-ah?”   –Aaah this guy… *Sigh*-.

She will leave me Hyuuung!!” he was complaining.

Yah! Stop drinking!! You’re already drunk!!” I said taking the glass from him.

Hyuuuung!! What can I do then??” He kept complaining. He was getting the attention of others.

What’s wrong Yoochun- ah??”,  “ Are you already drunk??” They started to ask.

I’m going..” he said standing up, going out.

Yaaaah!! Where are you going?? Wait!!” I said standing up too and reaching him.

Just where are you going like this??” I asked him.

Home..” he said.

Okay then I will take yo-” he interrupted me.

I will just take a cab.. I want to be alone..” he said, leaning on the lamppost behind him to steady himself.

O-oh.. okay.. just call me when you reach home and if you need something, okay?” I said to him and then I saw him take a cab and leave. I returned back inside and they were all still a bit confused.

Is he okay??”, “ it’s not like him..” they were asking me.

Ah! it’s nothing he’s just stressed about the concert.. that’s all..” I said to them trying then to change the subject.

 

End of Jaejoong POV.

 


And this is another chapter.. I think I will post another one for tomorrow... So tell me what you think!

Byeeeee :D