Chapter Thiteen

I Love You

 

Your POV: South Korea

YAAAH!!!” I shouted. “ Just stop it already!! I’m still here, okay??” I said to Sarah and Han Jung-woo Oppa that were all lovey-dovey totally ignoring my presence there.

What?” Sarah asked me.

Don’t what me!! You left me cooking all alone and you're having fun with Oppa??” I said a little irritated.

Okay, Okay.. Sorry.. I will help you don’t worry!” Jung- woo was the one who offered to help and then he came over to the kitchen. Me and Sarah would always see each other at my house or hers and we would make dinner together and watch films or something like that, and tonight there is also Jung-woo with us, but they were more flirty than usually so I felt like the third wheel. – Seriously these two!!-.

Now Oppa  was the one helping me while Sarah was just watching us and doing nothing.

Oppaa Oppa!! Put this on!!” she asked Jung-woo to put on an apron, and it was matching mine.

Hahahah You look like a couple now!! Hahahaha” she said laughing. –What the hell?? Did she drink something??-.

Hahahaha really??” so Jung-woo asked her laughing too.

Yeah! Heey hey let’s take a picture!!” She suddenly  said.

A picture?? Why??” I asked.

Yeah yeah.. just get more close you two!!” As she said that, Jung-woo grabbed my waist to get me more close to him. –Whoa!! Too close!!- I got surprised, my eyes were wide open and I was all red. Now he wanted to feed me some of the spaghetti that we were making.

Good! good!! Just be more natural!!” Sarah said and for some unknown reasons she was having a lot of fun.

Oppa you know that if it wasn’t ____ now you’d be dead right?!!” she said grinning.

Just how many do you want to take??” I asked her because It was too awkward for me. 

Okaaaaay that’s enough.. you can let her go Oppa!!”. We went over to see how it came out.

Woooow we really look good together ____!! But what to do about this one??” he said teasing and pointing at Sarah.

Yeah I know Oppa.. let’s just be secret lovers then!! Hahahahaha” I said laughing , this time it was me teasing her.

YAAAAAH! You want to die??” she said raising her punch to us. We just laughed off.

Just shut up now! I’m going to upload it on twitter now!!Hehehe” she was giggling. And then she shared it on her twitter writing ‘The perfect couple!’.

Heeeey what are you doing??? Just what’s that, Saraaaah?” I said annoyed.

You! Shut up!” she said pushing away my face.

“ Ouch!!!”

Okay!! let’s eat now!!” she said as she stood up and reached the kitchen.

Yeah I’m hungry now!!” Oppa said going over.

-Just what’s wrong with these two??- I thought going over too.

End of Your POV.

 

Jaejoong POV:

-Hmmm?? What’s this?? Isn’t this ____?? And who’s that?? PERFECT COUPLE??? What’s going on??-.

 


 

Ooookay! so this is another update.. Sorry but i just had to recover from the last photoshoot of Yoochun..*dying*  so i hope you like it!! :)