Chapter Ten

I Love You

 

Your POV: 

After some minutes, when he's done showering, he came back and we started to eat. I sat in front of him but didn’t dare to look straight at him. When we were done eating I helped to clear the table and then we sat in the living room.

I will bring some fruits!” His mom said and went to the kitchen. –what??why now??- I thought. There was an awkward silence, again. I didn’t know what to say and he didn’t say anything neither. So I just stared at the TV.

“ Ehm..” he suddenly cleared his throat and it startled me.

 “ You know.. about last time.. mmmh… I’m sorry..” he said.

“ Just.. let’s forget about it.. okay?” I said.

“ Yeah.. it’s not like I’m the one who should tell you who to date but.. it’s just..” he stopped.

“ Just what?” I asked him.

“ I don’t know.. but why him??” he complained looking straight at me making an annoyed face.

“ Wha-?? And why not??” I said starting to get angry again.

“ Well I don’t like him!!” he stated irritated and we were starting to argue again.

“ Oh well it’s not you the one who have to like him anyway!!” I clarified it to him. He was getting on my nerves.

“ HUH?? Really??”

“ You know what? I’m leaving!!” I said. His mom was coming back so I got up and took my purse.

Thank you so much for the dinner auntie.. I will be leaving now..” I greeted her and went towards the door.

What?? Are you leaving? Why??” she asked coming after me.

“ I’m sorry Auntie I really have to go now.. bye..” I said going towards the parking lot.

O-okay.. be careful then.. bye dear!!” she said. I reached my car and I was searching my keys when someone grabbed my wrist, I looked up surprised and it was Micky.

“ ____ , I’m sorry okay..” he said looking down.

“ Why won’t you even listen to me?? I already told you it’s not like that!!” I said still pissed.

“ Yeah.. I-I got angry and I know it’s not my business.. I’m sorry.. maybe I’m too stressed and I just let it out on you” he said facing me now, and then he approached me and pulled me into a hug.

“ Sorry babe…*Sigh*.. I missed you.. I missed you so much Bunny!!” he said hugging me more tightly. I was about to cry and I even forgot that I was angry at him. I missed everything about him. His voice, his scent, his hugs, everything.

“ Hmmm.. I m-missed you too Micky..” I said with a shaking voice.

“ I’m sorry so don’t be angry anymore, okay??” he said lifting my head up to make me look at him. I just nodded trying to hold back the tears. Our faces were some inch away. We just stared at each other for a while, he caressed my face but then he suddenly released me looking away, coughing and putting his hands in his pockets. –WTF?? What’s with this reaction??This is embarrassing!!- I thought.

“ Ehm.. I will go now..” I said not looking at him at all just hurrying to take out my car’s key.

“ A-ah yes..” he said. I got in the car.

“ Goodnight Bunny..” he said waving at me.

“ Bye Micky!!” I said waving back and taking a quick glance at him before I leave.

End of Your POV.

 

Yoochun POV:

I’m going home after finishing practice. -just want to go home now..-. when I reached home I opened the door and I was going in when I heard my mom.

Micky it’s you?” she asked and it seems like she’s in the kitchen.

Yeah.. I’m home..” I said. I was going in but then I saw a purse on the couch and I saw the lights in the dining room were on so I was going there to see who’s there.

Oh! Mom? Do we have gues-“ I was asking my mom but then I saw ____ there. I was so surprised that I was just staring at her.

Ah I forgot to tell you.. but well she is not really a guest, right??!” Mom said smiling while coming towards us.

Oh h-hi…” ____ said but not even looking at me. –Oooh how much did I miss her?? Is she still angry??- I thought.

H-hi..” I said. –okay this is awkward!-

Your brother called and he said that he will come later” my mom breaks the awkward silence.

A-ah really?” I said now looking away from her. I was staring for too long maybe.

“ Yes.. and dinner is almost ready by the way!!” mom said.

Ehm.. I will take a shower first..” I said going to my room. I needed to calm down for a second. I wasn’t expected to see her now. I went to take a quick shower but I couldn’t stop thinking about what my mom told me the other day that she’s dating that guy. -I can’t believe it! Why it must be him??- I asked myself.