Chapter Twenty- Three

I Love You

Yoochun POV:

“ Goodbye Micky..”

it’s what she said while leaving me here. – What am I doing right now?? I’m doing the same mistake again and again.. why didn’t I say something? Why did I let her leave like that?? This can’t be.. I need to do something now or I will regret it forever!!-.

I found myself running after her, - I have to do something-. I saw the elevator about to close, but I stopped it with my foot and thanks God she was still there .

“ Marry me!”     -Wait, what?? What did I just say?? OH MY GOD!! Did I-?? I said it!! yeah I just said it.. I said it!-.

“ Let’s get married!! I won’t leave you anymore.. I can’t!”      –Yeaah!! That’s right!! I’m doing the right thing here!!-.

She fell down and I could tell she went blank.       – Ahm.. did I go too far??-.

“ Umh.. yeah.. it doesn’t have to be now.. u know..”        – …..-

“ Wha—I don’t understand you anymore..” I found myself grabbing her and kissing her with all my heart as if it’s my last time, hoping she understand me more now..   –I didn’t remember kissing her felt this good!-.

“ I don’t think I can live without you, Bunny..” I said hugging her tightly.

“ … If- if it’s a joke.. it’s not funny at all Micky!!” she said frowning her eyebrows.

“ WHAT?? Are you serious? Haha after all those embarrassing things I just said, you still asking if it’s a joke??”

“ Well.. I have to admit that I was a little slow—“

“ A LITTLE?? Are you kidding me?? You made me crazy!!how can you be soooo dumb Micky??? Really!!”    -She switched in just a second.. Woow-.     

“ Yaaaah!! I got it now!! I’m sorry for that, alright?? You don’t have to tell me again you too..”

“ …hmmm..”

“ So I’m really sorry that I didn’t get it right away, and I was hurting you all this time.. but now I’m here and I’m not planning to leave you anymore!” I said holding her hands but looking down she suddenly started to cry.   –*Panic mode on*-.

“ Wha-whaaat now?? Did I say something again??”

“ Yaaah don’t cry!! Okay?”  –I don’t know what to do..-.

“ I.. I can’t believe it..” she said sobbing like a baby.  –Crap.. Isn’t she too cute??-.

“ Do you know how long I have been waiting for this moment?”

“ Yeah.. now you don’t have to wait anymore..” She then looked at me and smiled. That smile I missed so much. I had the urge to hug her. I don’t want to let her go, I want to stay like this.

“ So.. Ahm.. we are still at the basement.. sooo… why don’t we go to you place and have some coffee and finish what we have to say?”   –Yeees some coffee….-.

“ AH! now that I remember I have to wake up early in the morning.. uhm.. so Micky I’m sorry I have to go! Ah! u should go too!”

 –Whaaaat?? Whaaat??? Wake up early?? Go homeee??? What about my ‘coffee’??-.

“ Wha-? You’re going to leave like this??” I said in disbelief.

“ Yes! So I’ll call you ok? Bye byeee!” as she said that she left me here, alone.

“ What was that??”  

So I had no other choice but to go home for for that night.

 

End of Yoochun POV.

 

Your POV.

Throwing myself on my bed, my mind kept thinking about what just happened again and again, without believing it.

" Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!!!! Am I dreaming?? am I having hallucinations?? Was that really Micky?? I can't believe it!! Oh my Gooooood!!!!" I was freaking out.

" WAIT! What if I got so shocked when I got rejected that now I'm having delusional thought??"   

" No nooo.. that's impossible!!..... right???" 

" WAAAIT!!! What if I had a car incident and now I'm in a coma?? No noo!! But.. but what if i'm not in a coma but already dead and I'm in paradise?? That's even more impossible.. my room isn't a paradise at all.. "  - *Siiiigh* Okay maybe I should stop watching all those dramas...-.

" So it was really Park Yoochun, right?? My Park Yoochun? My Micky?? *KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*" 

- Oh right! He said that we should get some coffee but I didn't let him in and I said that I had to wake up early tomorrow..-.

"LOL! Yeaah.. some coffee..."  - Well I wasn't really ready for that coffee.. And I will not make it that esay for you Micky ha! Just you wait and see!! *evil laugh*-.

That night was a really long one. I couldn't sleep at all... My heart was racing like crazy and my mind was about to explode. 

Now my love life is about to start and I will try my best to find happiness, I know it won't be easy but as long as I'm with him, nothing matter.  

 

End of Your POV.

 


Yaaaaaay!!!! i made it!! after sooooo much time i finally updated T_T i'm soooo sorry for that but this year was a little of a mess for me.. 

i don't even know if there is still someone here but if there is , what do you think about this last chapter?? :D did u like it??

Thank you soooooo much for all of you who read this story!!! looooove u!!! :*