Fluff

10 Days

Chapter Nine- Fluff

 

 

Unfortunately Jonghyun is seasick again... Sometimes Krystal wondered if it was a sign that she should like Kai, but she would shake her head and tell herself to remember that what happens on the cruise stays on the cruise. But then she wondered if this "Lovers Meet" thing is real since Fany and Baekhyun act like they're married now.

 

"YAHHH WAKE UP LAZY " Krystal chuckled, the usual Fany being an alarm clock. Tiffany threw a pillow at her. "YAH IM AWAKE!!" Krystal screamed back as she got up to brush her teeth. She was smiling to herself and was unusually happy for a morning. "Oooooo~~ you're smiling! Thinking of Kai." Tiffany teased as Krystal flicked water at her face. "Yah I don't like him..." 

"Someone's in denial..."

 

Krystal's face turned to a faint tint of red before she started to scold Fany again. "Oh my god Fany I don't like him!" 

 

"Okay okay chill... Do defensive like you got a crush or something"  Tiffany replied running away do she won't get killed by Krystal. 

 

Meanwhile in Kai's Room...

 

Kai opened his eyes. it was the 5th day of the cruise... Half way through and he still hasn't told Krystal how he felt. Come on Kai she gave you her heart chocolate yesterday. He smiled to himself as he flew back to yesterday. The worst thing that can happen is getting rejected but then you're guaranteed that you will ever see her in your life. Kai thought to himself.

 

"Kai~~ what should I wear for Fany today? This or this or this or what about this one? Wait she doesn't like stripes..." Baekhyun asked making Kai irritated. "Oh my god Baekhyun you're not a girl, stop fussing over clothes." He replied while combing his hair. "Says the person who spends hours on their hair..."

 

Back in Krystal's Room...

 

"Dress nice okay? I set up a double date for you and Kai and me and Baekhyun." Fany said as Krystal looked through her clothes. After a couple minutes, they headed off to the elevators. They met Baekhyun and Kai there and all four of them went through security stuff and finally got off the ship. "Since we're in Italy, me and Fany will go eat and you two can do whatever... Have fun!" Baekhyun snickered and left with Tiffany. HWANG MIYOUNG THAT LIAR! She said it was a double date! Krystal sighed and turned around to face Kai. 

 

Kai walked over as her heart beat faster. He took her hand and started walking. It was all in slow motion. It only took 5 days to make Krystal feel blissfull when he took her hand. "Where are we going?" She asked stillrecovering from the whole slow motion electric shock. "We're going shopping hehe." Kai replied feeling sparks fly off his and Krystal's interlocked hands. At first they were just window shopping but soon they walked into the stores and tried on cute hats.

 

Kai felt a tap on his back. Before he could turn around Krystal put a fluffy hat over his head, covering his eyes. He lost his balance from the sudden movement and fell on top of Krystal. His hat fell off and Kai could see how close their faces were. She smelled like sunflowers and lavenders and all the heavenly scents in earth. He stared at her lips that were slightly covered in lipgloss and leaned in. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

double update!  Kind of hehe. Please comment everyone ^^ hope you like the story :D I know there might be a lot of fluff and its boring but that's just helping to build the . (: