Rain

10 Days

Chapter Four- Rain

 

            Krystal and Tiffany arrived at Temptations Diner wearing both casual floral pastel colored dresses. “Why are boys always late?” Tiffany complained as she stared down at her phone. After ten minutes of waiting out of the restaurant which was filled with an aroma of pasta and steak, Kai and his brother arrived looking like eye candy. Baekhyun clung on to Tiffany while complementing on her dress as Kai and Krystal awkwardly followed behind into the restaurant.. “A table for four please.”

 

            Sitting down at the elegant clothed table and booths, Krystal glanced around the whole restaurant. It was decorated with royal blue lighting and light sea blue table cloths and plates. The waiters arrived in matching uniforms and took their orders of steak without even writing down anything. “Wow this place is like paradise!” Krystal gasped as the windows light reflected off her fair skin face. “Yea its really pretty… like you…” Kai replied mumbling the last bit. Baekhyun giggled at the last part of Kai’s comment making the atmosphere between Krystal and Kai even more awkward.

 

“So umm… what did you order… I mean… err” Krystal stuttered as she mentally face palmed herself. Are you serious Krystal? You were with him while ordering! What a stupid question to make it more awkward! She thought to herself while sending a death glare at Tiffany to show her that she was right. “Hahaha you are very forgetful!” Kai said while trying to make the atmosphere more comfortable. After Krystal’s humiliating comment no one talked until the appetizers came.

 

“Yummy~” Krystal squealed as she let the cream of chicken soup’s aroma make water. Kai sitting across from her ordered New England clam chowder and Baekhyun and Tiffany both ordered tomato soup. She began to dig into her soup feeling happy since she thought the wall of awkwardness was knocked down, until Baekhyun and Tiffany started to feed each other like a married couple. She knew Kai felt uncomfortable as well due to them so Krystal pretended to focus on her soup. While gulping down her soup, a spoon was put in front of . “Wanna taste?” Kai said eye smiling as she melted inside.

 

Krystal gratefully drank the soup and smiled back at Kai. She fed Kai some soup too and they started to feel a little bit less awkward as they tasted each other’s appetizers. The waiter came and placed each of their luxurious main courses in front of them. Krystal and Tiffany had eggplant parmesan, Kai had captain’s steak deluxe, and Baekhyun had ravioli. Again, Baekhyun and Tiffany fed each other which caused the awkward couple to mimic them.

 

Even though Krystal only fed Kai to avoid awkwardness she still felt happy about eating with him and a warm and tingly feeling in her heart started to grow. She felt happy about being on a cruise with someone and enjoying her time Krystal thought while zoning out. . “Do you want steak or not? I’m going to eat it if you don’t” Kai playfully said waiting for Krystal to come back for reality. Krystal quickly ate the piece of steak as she happily fed Kai more of her food.

 

The pair of happy couples shared the food for desert until it was time to go. Since they were V.I.P club passengers they didn’t have to pay for their food. Baekhyun and Tiffany walked off with linked arms to a store leaving Kai and Krystal by themselves. “Thanks for sharing your food with me” Krystal gratefully said as Kai chuckled. “No problem.” Kai smiled as the couple walked outside to the front of the boat. They walked together as their hands brushed each others. Kai grasped onto her hands and they finally arrived at the front of the boat staring at the beautiful starlit sky.

 

Krystal felt a tug on her arms as Kai pulled her into a kiss under the elegant night sky. Their lips met into a gentle kiss that felt blissful to Krystal. Kai’s lips were soft but thick, they were so pretty under the moonlight. The couple was about to break apart from the kiss when suddenly it started to rain heavily and they rushed indoors against the strong winds. Hand in hand Kai and Krystal made it inside the boat. At that moment Krystal felt so happy, she always wanted a kiss in the rain as cheesy as that as her first kiss. It felt so perfect at that moment. Maybe a little too perfect…

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for all the subbies!! I really love everyone who is reading! btw the kiss scene is one of the real scenes that is based on a true story. Please comment and tell me what you think ^^ Bye for now :D