Heading off to Europe

10 Days

Chapter One- Heading off to Europe

 

            “Hurry up Krystal!!” Mrs. Jung yelled as Krystal snatched her phone, grabbed her backpack, and took the luggage. “Coming!!” Krystal yelled as she rushed down stairs trying to reply to Tiffany’s text. Smack! Krystal face planted the ground from her clumsiness. “Come on! You’re going to miss your flight with Fany!” her mom shouted annoyingly once again. “Oh my god I said I’m coming ok?!?” Krystal shouted back while getting up from the fall. She hurried into her parent’s car and they quickly zoomed onto the highway to the airport.

 

            As soon as Krystal entered the car her mom started to say the same old annoying stuff again. “Honey, remember to be careful on your flight ok? And don’t leave your luggage unattended anywhere and remember to make an international call to me when you get to Europe ok? Oh yea and also—“

“Mom! I know ok? You said it over 50 times!” Krystal replied with an annoying expression on her face as she rolled her eyes. She really loved her parents but they could be so annoying sometimes. “Oh yea and stay with Fany at all times on the cruise and flight! Don’t walk off by yourself and don’t go off and meet any erted boys!” Krystal’s dad reminded as she put on her annoyed look again. She sighed. “Okay I know dad I won’t do anything bad.” She mumbled.

 

            After about twenty minutes they arrived at the airport. “Honey, remember what I said ok? See you in ten days! Be safe.” Her mom reminded once again as they shared a last hug before Krystal went with Tiffany. “mmm ok” She mumbled as she began to look for Tiffany. A vibration went off in her sweater’s pocket. “Hello?” Krystal asked as she put the phone to her ears. “Yah! Where are you?? I’ve been looking everywhere!” a familiar voice which belonged to Fany answered. “ahh I’m sorry I was late I’m just checking my luggage in at section C.” Krystal responded as she pulled her luggage up to the check in counter. “Ok I’ll meet you there bye.” Tiffany said as she began to look for Krystal.

 

            Tiffany was excited for this cruise trip to Europe with her absolute best friend. This was going to be perfect! They could meet new guys and go partying and do whatever they wanted with absolutely no parent supervision! Just her and Krystal hanging out everyday spending all the money they wanted and making new friends or people that might become more than friends. She wandered off into her thoughts while smiling to herself when suddenly Krystal pinched her nose. “Ow! What was that for?” Tiffany yelped as Krystal bursted out laughing. “I kept yelling your name and you wandered off into dream land! You know you should be more careful about the luggage while you’re dreaming by yourself!” Krystal said sounding just like her mom. “When did you become Mrs. Jung?” Tiffany teased as they walked off to the security check and scan.

 

            Krystal could feel the tingling in her hands as she anticipated for the cruise. She ran through the set of rules that her mom told her in her mind and wondered to herself if she would follow any of them. She promised to herself that she would keep her luggage safe because… well it’s her stuff who would want their stuff to be stolen? Krystal also promised that she would call her mom when she arrived. Well that’s about it, I want to be free I wont stick to Fany 24/7 and im sure Fany would mind if I did. And I also don’t plan on following the rule about not meeting guys. Maybe not erted guys but she would definitely go meet some hot guys.

 

Meanwhile in Korea…

 

“Oh my god I cant wait to get on the cruise!!!” Baekhyun squealed excitedly like a girl. “Hahaha all your going to do is drool over some pretty noonas!” Jonghyun teased as he gave a light punch on Baekhyun’s arm. Baekhyun turned into a pinkish shade of red and pouted. “Ouch! No I’m not im just excited for the food!” Baekhyun lied as he ignored Jonghyun’s teasing. “Yah, would you guys be quiet I’m trying to sleep here” Kai scolded as he slightly took off his headphones which were blasting with music. “You should be happy we are in the business class section of the plane or else you wouldn’t be only yelling at me and Baek” Jonghyun talked back as Kai rolled his eyes and went to sleep.

 

 The airplane started off and glided into the air as Baekhyun admired the white puffy clouds and Jonghyun trying to draw mustaches on Kai’s face while he was sleeping. Baekhyun looked at what Jonghyun was doing and started to giggle really loud waking Kai up and Jonghyun’s sharpie uncontrollably dropped on his face leaving lots of marks. “Yah! What did you do to my face?!?” Kai screamed as Jonghyun and Baekhyun uncontrollably laughed. “Nothing… happened… the cap… was on!” Baekhyun tried to talk in between laughs. Kai grew angry and started to draw on their faces but failed.

 

Instead of succeeding Baekhyun and Jonghyun kept drawing on poor failing Kai. They finally stopped and began to feel tired. “I can’t believe you guys did that to my beautiful y face! How are the girls on the cruise going to fall for this?” Kai scolded playfully as they all calmed down to sleep. Little did Kai know that he didn’t only need good looks to impress the girl he would fall for.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

So How was it? Tell me in the comments ^^ I really hope you guys like it and will subscribe I worked super hard to make the beginning good :D I will update soon depending on how much subbies I will get for this chapter ^^