Matched

10 Days

Chapter Three- Matched

 

            Kai searched for his sticker that was labeled 21. Because of Baekhyun playing around with his stuff he had dropped the sticker and hasn’t realized until now. Kai calmed himself. Why are you panicking? It’s just a sticker and it’s not like you believe in this . Kai thought as he paced around the room frantically. After searching for ten more minutes he saw his number sticker a couple feet away. He happily walked over but then a girl around her age kneeled down over his sticker and picked it off the ground. Ugh are you serious why did the girl take my sticker! Kai approached the kneeling girl as quiet as possible. “Excuse me?” he said quietly trying to not let out any emotion or expressions. The girl turned around and looked into my eyes. She looked pretty and dressed stylishly but wasn’t really his type. Without expecting her to be his match, Kai stopped the sudden pause in their atmosphere and said “Umm that sticker your’e holding is mine…”

 

            Krystal stopped gazing into his eyes and handsome face as she processed what the young man had just said. That sticker… is his? Yes this guy was attractive but he is definitely not my type! And he looked like those kind of guys that are arrogant. Krystal finally noticed the guy was waiting for her response, but she had no idea what to say. Should I tell him I am also number 21? She forced herself to say something to break the wall of awkwardness and silence. “Uhh here’s your sticker…” Krystal said getting up from the ground while handing the sticker to him.

 

            Kai noticed the girl’s sticker it said number 21. Why didn’t the girl say she was his match? Guessing that this girl wasn’t going to make the first move he took out his hand waiting for her to shake it. “I’m Kai… We’re matched right?” He said as they shook hands. The girl seemed to still be in dream land and didn’t respond yet. She looked tired but pretty. The girl wore a thin layer of makeup and dressed a bit to fancy for this occasion. Kai didn’t know if he should be happy or mad to be matched to this pretty yet awkward girl that seemed ok.

 

            She let go of his warm and soft hands when she realized she has been holding them for so long to the point where it became awkward. Clearing Krystal responded. “Um hi I’m Krystal and yea uh we’re matched.” She put on a fake smile as she tried not to fall for Kai’s charming looks. They were silent again but walked together to find their group of friends. Suddenly Krystal felt a pair of hands pounce on her shoulders. “Kryssie!! I got matched to this cute guy, Baekhyun!” Tiffany chimed as she pointed to a young and cute looking boy that innocently walked over. “Cool… I got matched to um Kai!” Krystal said in a blank tone pointing to Kai’s direction. “Oooo~ he’s handsome. Wait… Baekhyun knows Kai?” Tiffany asked as both of them looked towards their matches’ direction. Baekhyun was talking to Kai like they were close friends. How did they know each other? Then another guy with a charming smile walked over to Kai and Baekhyun talking like they were close friends. “Fany Noona~ come here and meet my friends.” Baekhyun squeaked in a bubbly way.

            Tiffany and Krystal walked over to the trio casually as Baekhyun flashed a cute smile to Tiffany. “Hi… I’m Krystal and that’s Tiffany, she’s my best friend..” Krystal greeted awkwardly while they all waved. “This is Baekhyun, and Jonghyun.” Kai introduced as Jonghyuun flashed a cute eye smile. Why are there so many good looking guys on this ship? Krystal thought as she stared at Jonghyun’s almost perfect features on his face. “So you guys are all friends?” Tiffany asked after a long time of chatting. “Nope we’re friends and siblings!” Baekhyun answered as he clung onto his pretty noona. “That’s great! We can go on a double date especially since you guys are friends too!” Tiffany exclaimed excitedly as they all began to walk out of the room.

 

            Krystal face palmed herself mentally. A double date? Tiffany knew she didn’t want one due to her weirdness during dates. I barely even knew Kai! She sent a I-will-so-kill-you-later glare to Tiffany. “So what do you guys think? Wouldn’t a double date sound fun?” Tiffany asked again as Baekhyun clung to Tiffany showing her support. “Looks like someone forgot me!” Jonghyun pouted as the others realized he didn’t join the matching event. “Well, for you! That’s what you get for chickening out!” Kai chuckled in an evil way also joining Tiffany’s side. It was only Krystal left to choose sides. “Come on! It will be fun!” Fany squealed as she hooked on to Krystal’s arm.” I’m in I guess…” She mumbled as she sent another death glare to Tiffany.

 

            “Ok then everyone lets meet at the restaurant called Temptations on deck 10” Tiffany instructed as Jonghyun walked off to buy some candy. To be honest Krystal felt bad for Jonghyun, but why didn’t he join the matching event? With his good looks he would probably be liked by his match. Krystal and Tiffany waved and walked off to their cabin separating from Baekhyun and Kai. “What was with all the death glares?” Tiffany scolded playfully to Krystal. “You know how awkward I am with dates…” Krystal mumbled as they unlocked the cabin door. “It wouldn’t be so awkward if you flirted with your match also your meant to be true love!” Tiffany teased playfully. “Yah… who said he was my true love and who said this Lovers Meet thing was real” Krystal said trying to cover her half lie. She finally accepted the fact that maybe the Lovers Meet thing was somewhat real.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was the chapter? Sorry I didnt update too much last week! I had school stuff :( Please comment and thanks for all the subbies ^^