Sea Sick

10 Days

Sea Sick

 

            Jonghyun processed the words Kai said. His stomach didn’t feel so well adding frightening words and sea food combined, and also the dizzy motion of the boat. Kai stared at Jonghyun waiting for an answer but before any of them knew it, Jonghyun threw up and fell down landing on his side. Kai’s challenging expression turned into a shocked one.

 

            Jonghyun was carried off to the ship’s doctor leaving a confused Kai walking back to the cabin. Should I be happy about this? Kai questioned himself as he sat down on a sofa. Should I be thankful that he threw up so I can have time with Krystal? One side of him was saying yes the other was saying no because Jonghyun is his brother.

 

            Krystal opened one eye to see what the bright light was. “Yah! Get up We’re in Belgium today so lets move before they close the ship gates!!” Tiffany screeched into her ears while shining a flashlight on her eyes. Without complaint she got up and brushed her hair because first, no one argues with Fany. Second she love chocolates and waffles anyways.

 

            The two girls both put on a florwery top and shorts one wearing mostly blue the other wearing mostly pink. They both scanned their passports and government thingys and headed into the country of delicious goods. It was a bit chilly out and Krystal was slightly shivering. When they went window shopping someone behind her put a thin cardigan over her shoulders. “Aren’t you cold?”

 

            Krystal turned around and Kai’s lips brushed hers slightly. Good thing Tiffany was on the other side of the store she thought as she adjusted her clothes nervously. They were so close to each other that she could almost hear his heartbeat. Thinking about his heartbeat made her wander off into thoughts about being close to him everyday like this.

 

            “So ermm… where’s Jonghyun?” she asked as Kai got disappointedly interrupted from his thoughts about kissing her. “um he’s sea sick” he responded emotionlessly as they parted and walked awkwardly next to each other. “oh hope he’s okay” Krystal responded while she wondered why Kai suddenly backed up at the mentioning of Jonghyun.

 

            “Well since Jonghyun isn’t here with us, would you like to spend a day with me?” Kai asked offering his hand. Feeling a rush of guilt, she held his hand anyways and agreed hesitantly. Walking hand in hand the couple went window shopping pointing at cute things and then they finally arrived in a small chocolate shop. “Ooo~~ lets try chocolate!” Krystal pleaded like a child as she dragged him playfully to the door.

 

            “Well, I see a lot of couples came today! Lets make some chocolate hearts for your loves.” The cashier guy exclaimed the moment they walked in. The two just agreed silently as the employees passed out chocolate and frosting pens. “Write to the person you love most and why you love them.” The employees explained with a smile while setting up boards so the couples cant see what people write.

 

            Krystal took the frosting pen and looked at the heart shaped chocolate. The day of the awkward dinner flashed back into her head. All the things that happened on the cruise flashed back. She facepalmed herself mentally, why did she join this couple chocolate event when she knew she liked two people at the same time?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey sorry for not updating in a while I'll update soon I promise :D