Dilemma

10 Days

 

Chapter Six- Dilemma

 

Flashback

Sitting at a picnic with Jonghyun, Krystal wandered off into her thoughts about why she liked two guys… then Jonghyun asked the question that knocked her down mentally like a brick. “So umm Krystal… Do you like Kai?”

 

A silence filled up the field quickly.

Krystal’s mind went blank. Yes I like him. No. What. Wait.

“Yea I like him… he’s been a great friend!” Krystal lied feeling guilty as the rain kissing scene replayed in her head. Krystal tried to distract herself from the question and the kissing scene. She couldn’t help but replay it more in her mind because she secretly liked it… no she loved it.

 

            “Yea Kai is really likable I guess heh” Jonghyun half mumbled while staring at the air. Another awkward silence formed filling the air surrounding them. Krystal was so lost… how could she like two guys at the same time? She never acted or felt this way before with anything especially with guys. And to make this situation even worst those two unbelievably handsome guys were brothers!

 

            Jonghyun broke the thick awkward atmosphere by getting up from the grassy ground. “Wanna head back now? I think it’s time.” Jonghyun asked while offering a hand to help Krystal up. She gratefully took the hand and the moment he touched his hand it felt like electricity just went down her body and made her heart skip a beat. “Yea lets go~”

 

            The whole trek back to the ship was so quiet and awkward Krystal couldn’t even describe it. Breathing in and out her hands brushed against Jonghyun’s soft hands as they walked slowly back to the ship when the sun was getting ready to set. The cool breeze swept through her hair making her more cold and tingly than usual. Not only was she nervous but it was cold making her teeth chatter a little. She sighed in relief as she saw the main entrance to the ship.

 

            After going through all the annoying security and passport thingys the two finally made it back to the ship. “So… um do you want me to walk you back to your dorm?” Jonghyun asked shyly as they kept a safe distance across from each other. “Uh no thanks I’m fine you go head back” she replied smiling trying to avoid any more awkward moments. He nodded and headed back to his cabin leaving a flustered Krystal trying to settle her thoughts.

 

            To be honest Krystal hated the fact that she liked two guys at the same time. She knew it wasn’t actually bad since it happens to her friends all the time but when it happened to her she felt low… or perhaps cheap? She didn’t know how to describe it. Even though she didn’t even date them yet she still felt that way for having feelings for them at the same time, especially knowing the fact that they are close brothers.

 

            Krystal opened the cabin door with her key card and saw Baekhyun and Tiffany sitting close, almost cuddling while watching a movie. “Ah~ Kryssie you’re back!” Tiffany exclaimed not leaving her eyes off the screen. “Baekhyun and I will go and eat at a new Italian restaurant on the ship, do you want to come with us?” She asked as she nomed on some popcorn. Being a good friend Krystal didn’t want to ruin Fany and Baekhyun’s little lovey dovey dates so she simply refused. “Oh it’s ok you two can enjoy I’ll find something to eat.”

 

            “But you should come with us! And Kai might be there~” Baekhyun teased knowing Krystal sparked an interest in his brother. With the mention of Kai, Krystal turned around quickly. “See I knew it would work!” Baekhyun squeaked in satisfaction. “Okay I’ll go…” Krystal mumbled acting disappointed. Deep inside Krystal was really happy and excited since Kai is there. But then she thought about Jonghyun…

 

            Arriving at the diner in a short dress with Tiffany, Krystal nervously walked into the new Italian restaurant. She breathed in and out calming herself and ressuring herself everything was going to be okay. Tiffany told the waiter that she was booked with Baekhyun and the waiter quickly lead them deep into the delicious smelling restaraunt. The waiter stopped at a table for 5 and set some menus down telling everyone what the specials were for today. Krystal sat down randomly and found herself sitting in between her delimma of the day. Jonghyun and Kai...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

My computer is finally fixed! yay! I'll update tomorrow too if i can since i havent updated in a while! Sorry D: Thanks for all the subbies everyone ^^ and Happy reading ;D