Jonghyun

10 Days

Chapter Five- Jonghyun

 

            ‘KRYSSIEEE!!!” Tiffany yelled in Krystal’s ear.

“Oh my god you didn’t finish your story from yesterday night about what happened!!”

What… I never told her a story…

“About you and Kai and kissing!! You were sleep talking yesterday about it” Tiffany explained  ‘

Wait what.

 

“           Nooo me and Kai never kissed! No We didn’t” Krystal screamed and covered Tiffany’s mouth. She mentally slapped herself for being so talkative in her sleep. Tiffany and Krystal got ready in their casual clothes and went down to the buffet for brunch. Tiffany found Baekhyun and ditched lonely Krystal leaving her chewing on toast all by herself. Krystal sighed sadly as someone approached her and sat in front of her. “Hi Krystal…” Jonghyun shyly greeted. “Oh! I think we met before! Kai’s brother right?” Krystal replied less shy. “Yea…” Jonghyun shyly responded again as he ate his pancakes silently. They both enjoyed the peaceful morning/noon silence while they finished their brunch.

 

“So are you busy today?” Jonghyun asked finally gathering his courage. “Umm sure I don’t have plans I guess.” She answered casually, but deep inside she wondered if this charming Jonghyun was interested in her. Wait… Why should I care if Jonghyun is interested I kissed Kai yesterday. She thought as they threw their eaten brunch away. “So since we’re arriving in Italy today, do you want to get off the ship and maybe have a picnic in Italy?” Jonghyun asked this time with a little more confidence. “Yea, that’ll be cool!” Krystal excitedly squealed as she thought about spending a picnic with someone as handsome as Jonghyun. Even better they would be in Italy.

 

            The pair headed down to the ship’s boarding entrance on deck 0 with their passports and tickets. “Are you excited?” Jonghyun asked with a handsome eye smile on his face. “Yup! It’s my first in Europe or Italy!” Krystal replied truthfully while going past the ship’s security gates. At last they were off the ship into the beautiful city of Venice, Italy. They walked to a restaurant named Diner Innamorati meaning Lover’s Diner in Italian.

 

            Krystal and Jonghyun sat down and decided to order something random since they didnt know how to speak Italian. The food was completely different than the Italian food she ate before and made her feel a bit sick. The couple headed off into a grassy field filled with flowers like tulips and roses. It looked really romantic for a plain field in the middle of nowhere. Perfect thing at the perfect time.

   

          They settled down on the colorful field and enjoyed the silence for another 10 minutes. Krystal felt sick not only because of the pasta she ate but because of what she just realized a couple minutes ago. She liked two guys… maybe at the same time. She kissed Kai and now she spends her afternoon in italy with Jonghyun? What is this some trick? I thought the European Lovers thing meant getting paired with one person. And then again, they were on a cruise which meant she probably wont even see any of the people she meets again. Krystal reassured herself as she wandered off into her thoughts. Suddenly someone asked the question she cant even answer herself. “So umm Krystal… Do you like Kai?” 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for a short chapter and not updating! Thanks for the subbies!