Flashback 6

Yunho Turns Pinoy

"Okay, Ms. Luna.  I'll do it!"  I answered with a smile.  "Very good!  Now, tomorrow, I expect you at the office at 9am sharp.  Then we'll be heading to where their CF will be filmed."  She ordered.  "Okay!  Got it!"  We replied.  We then arrived at the office and I got the rest of my things and headed home.

 

The Next Day

"Good morning, Ms. Luna!  I'm sorry I'm late."  I greeted as while I pant for my life.  Due to unexpected heavy traffic, I arrived late so I had to run as fast as I can to Ms. Luna's office.  Not surprisingly, Mark was late as well.  "Good morning, Cassie!  It's alright.  I saw the traffic jam.  Take a seat first and catch your breath."  Ms. Luna said as she pointed to her couch. 

"Ms. Luna, good morning!  Gosh, what a heavy traffic!" Mark suddenly burst through the door and like me, he was panting too.  "Sit down first and rest."  Ms. Luna motioned Mark to sit beside me.  "Thanks, Ms. Luna."  I waved at Mark as he sat down.  "Hey, you got here late too?  You still have sweat on your forehead."  He was about to wipe my sweat with the handkerchief he's holding so I flinched away.  I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Err, sorry.  Got carried away, heheh!"  He nervously laughed. "Uh... Okay."  I said and looked away.  I saw Ms. Luna on the phone.  After a few minutes, she stood up.  "Let's go guys, the coaster is downstairs already."  We nodded and stood up to follow her to the parking lot.

"Isn't your backpack heavy?"  Mark asked.  I shook my head.  "Nope, it's fine.  I'm used to it."  I'm considered as a girl scout by the people around me because I'm always prepared and have everything that they need.  You name it, it's most likely to be in my bag.  Sometimes, I'm also called a bookstore, because I'm always complete with supplies.  I grew up believing that I should always be prepared for everything.

We sat on the coaster and we headed off to the hotel to pick up DBSK.  I closed my eyes and took a nap until we arrived at the hotel.  "Cassie, Mark, get the boys from their rooms and I'll meet you at the lobby."  Ms. Luna instructed and we both nodded.  We got off and went to the elevator. 

When we stepped in it, I took a deep breath, trying to forget my phobia.  "It's okay, Cassie."  Mark said.  I smiled at him and said "Thanks."  The elevator stopped and we walked out to different rooms.  I found room 2612 and knocked...and knocked again.  After around 10 seconds, the door opened and revealed Jaejoong. 

"Good morning!  Are you guys ready?"  I asked.  "Hello, Cassandra!  Err, we just need a few more minutes then we're done.  Uh, come in."  Jaejoong explained and opened the door wider to let me in.  "Oh, okay."  I said and stepped in.  I sat on the couch to wait.  "Guys, hurry up!  Cassandra's here to fetch us!"  He yelled.

Suddenly, Yoochun came bouncing out of the room.  "Good morning, Cassie!" He greeted and flopped down beside me.  "Good morning!"  I smiled.  "Yunho's still in the shower practicing some songs."  He informed.  "Oh, okay."  I replied.  I mean, what am I supposed to reply to that even though I find it err..weird? And I'm not a ert to imagine him dancing and singing while in the shower.  So I took out my cellphone instead and sent a text message to Ms. Luna and Mark, informing them that they'll be ready in a few more minutes.

"Have you rested well?  I think you a long day ahead of you."  I asked Yoochun.  "Yup, we did.  Thanks for asking.  How about you?"  He inquired.  "I did sleep well too.  I have too, since I think I'm gonna be assisting you the whole day."  I said.  "That's good to hear.  Sooo how's the other intern?"  He asked.  "Mark?  He's okay."  I answered.  "Is he your friend?"  He asked.  "Yup!  He is.  We're from the same school so we know each other since the start of college."  I explained.  "Ooooh..  So is he, like, your boyfriend?"  My eyes widened at his question.  "Oh no!!  No!!  I've never even had boyfriend ever!"  Now it was his turn to widen his eyes.  "Seriously?? Why?!"  I shrugged.  "Coz I'm not the type of the boys at school, since I look like a nerd."  He shook his head.  "No you don't.  You're pretty."  He said and I laughed.  "Huh?  Okay.  Thanks."  As if I'll believe him.  But what he said was really funny.

"CASSIEEE!!"  A voice boomed and a strong scent of perfume filled my nostrils.  "YAH YUNHO!  Did you just dump your whole bottle of perfume on your body?"  Yoochun asked.  I turned around and saw Yunho, with a towel on his shoulders, the water from his wet hair trickling down his face and towel.  I gulped.  "A-annyeong."  I said with a small wave.  He grinned and went to sit beside me.  "Won't your shirt get wet?"  I asked as I eyed his shirt that is slowly getting damp.  "Why?  Are you concerned?"  His grin got wider and I blushed.  "Of course I am!  What if you get sick, then the shooting will be delayed, right?  So can we go now?  There's a heavy traffic jam so we need to go as soon as possible."  With that, I stood up and turned around.  I yelped in surprise.

"Jaejoong!  You surprised me!"  When I turned around after I stood up, I saw Jaejoong with a look of suspicion on his face.  Like, he was carefully studying the three of us as he watched our conversation.  I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up as I imagined him staring at us.  But why would he?

"Oh, sorry!  Well, let's go?"  He asked and the guys picked up their bags and we all headed out to the elevator.  "Are you sure you brought everything you need?"  I asked.  "Yup, we did!"  They assured.  "Okay then!"  We entered the elevator and i stood at the back so they wouldn't see my reaction.  "You okay?"  I heard a whisper and faced the *gulp* handsome face of Yunho as he looked at me.  I nodded and gave a tiny smile.

At last, we got out to the lobby and found Mark and the rest of DBSK sitting at the chairs.  I ran over to Mark.  "Where's Ms. Luna?"  He shrugged.  "I don't know.  She was with their manager the last time I saw her."  I sighed and just sat down on a chair beside him.  "Oh.. Okay." 

I looked at DBSK and they were looking at the two of us, Mark and I.   I smiled at them and looked down at my cellphone.  I then sent her a text message saying that we're all already waiting at the lobby.  DBSK started to chat among themselves so Mark and I just chatted too.  After a few minutes, Ms. Luna and their manager arrived.  "Let's go?" 

While boarding the coaster, this was the line:  Ms. Luna entered first, the manager, me, Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Changmin, Junsu, and finally, Mark.  When I boarded the coaster, I chose a seat placed in the middle of the bus.  I stopped to put my backpack down but I felt somebody push me further into the coaster.  So I kept walking until I felt somebody pull my backpack towards a seat, forcing me to well, sit down.  I looked at the person who did that.  He sat behind me while Mark and Ms. Luna were near the front.

"Yunho, what was that for?" I whispered through the seat and peeked behind my seat.  "Peace?"  He said cutely while smiling and giving me a peace sign.  I shook my head and sat down, breathing in and out so that I wouldn't blush at his *gulp* adorable face.  I sighed and stared at the window, watching the scenes go by as the coaster sped past through them. 

Then I felt somebody tapping the back of my seat.  I ignored it, thinking that he wasn't doing it on purpose.  Then the tapping became harder, until the back of my seat started shaking.  "WHAT?!?!"  I snapped and turned to look at him.  But he was sleeping with his mouth open.  I frowned but sat back again.  Then the shaking happened again.  I turned to look but he was still asleep.  I stared at him. Then his left eye peeked open. 

"I caught you!"  I exclaimed.  "What?  It's me who caught you staring at me!"  He retorted.  "What!  N-no, I wasn't staring at you!"  I defended myself and sat back at my seat.  "Then what were you doing then?"  He asked.  I looked up and saw him standing behind my seat.  "Sit down!  It's dangerous to stand inside a moving vehicle!!!"  I hissed.  "Answer me first then I'll sit down."  I glared at him.  "Fine!  I was watching you to catch you shake my seat and bug me."  He laughed.  "Ahaha!  Okay, okay.  That was me.  Sorry. Haha.  It was fun teasing you."  I rolled my eyes and looked away from him.  "The next time this coaster stops, I'm moving to a new seat!"  I announced.

After a few minutes, the coaster stopped due to red light.  I hurriedly grabbed my bag but my hand caught nothing but air.  "Where's my..?  Aaarggh!!"  I stood up and looked at those behind me.  All were looking back at me with an amused expressions on their faces.  "Yoochun, this is not funny!  Where's my bag?"  I only asked Yoochun because Mark and the others know Yoochun is the only one who can speak English.  With a shrug, he smiled at me. 

I stomped my feet and just headed over to sit beside Mark, who was near the front of the coaster.  I don't care about my bag anymore.  It's heavy anyways.  Good thing I have my cellphone with me.  They won't find anything interesting in my bag anyways.

I looked back at them.  Yoochun was laughing at me, Jaejoong was looking at me, Junsu was..being Junsu, Changmin was munching and Yunho was frowning, looking upset.

 

 

[A/N]  Hellooooo!  Kamusta?  How are you? ^_^  I'm sorry for the late update. Been busy for my *cough* kpop performance *cough*  How's the story so far?  Ihope you guys are enjoying. :D

@ najieberry- Thank you! ^_^ I hope you like this update.

@ onbomcorndition- Sweet! Thank you my dear reader! :D

@ -almightydanshin--  Waaah! Salamaaat!!! ^_^ Im happy you like my fic about Yunho. Heehee!

@ kaedeyuuki- I have a plan for Jaejoong.. Oops! Lips are sealed. :x LOL. Okay lang kahit english/tagalog. ;)

 

Oh, you guys wanna see my kpop performance for our recital?

1st perf - BigBang Tonight/  4Minute Why/  Se7en Digital Bounce

4mins= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVi8zwc49-I

 

2nd perf (zoomed in)- B2ST Soom/  2ne1 Can't Nobody/  SHINee's Ring Ding Dong/  BigBang Tonight/  4Minute Why/  Se7en Digital Bounce

7mins = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiPFsZAibwk