Flashback 1: Meeting

Yunho Turns Pinoy

I hung up right after my tongue slipped and told her that I miss her.  I hit my forehead with my phone and sighed.  I quickly sent her my flight details and logged off.  I went back to bed and tried to sleep again.   But I couldn't...  Instead, I remembered how we first met.

 

Flashback to January 2006

"Hyung, wake up!  Wake up!  We're here!"  Junsu said as he shook me from my nap.  I sat up and looked outside the plane.  indeed, we have landed.  I rubbed my eyes, stood up and stretched.  I grabbed my bags and waited for the others.  "Hyung, did you eat your plane crackers?  Can I have them?"  Changmin asked. I took the crackers from my seat and handed it to him. "Thanks hyung!"  I nodded.  I wasn't really in the mood because we've been so busy my body screamed for sleep.

"Aigoo~ new country!  I love going to new places!"  Yoochun exclaimed.  I just rolled my eyes at him.  "Let's go, let's go!"  Jaejoong said as he pushed us towards the plane's exit.  "Aaaish! Aigoo!  So hot!"  A series of remarks by my members were heard.  I shook my head at them and just pushed my cap lower to cover my face.  It is indeed hot as sweat started travelling down my back. 

"I wanna take off my jacket but it'll ruin my outfit."  Junsu whined.  "Don't worry, we will be heading straight to the hotel."  Yoochun said.  Thankfully, the airport's airconditioner was in good condition.  We all lined up at the immigration point and then we were ushered to the VIP room.  "Let's just wait here for a while until the company's representative appears."  Managernim said as he fanned himself with his hand.  I, on the other hand, just plugged an earphone to my ears and listened to music.

After a few minutes, we heard a knock and four people walked in: 2 women and 2 people who seem like our age.  I unplugged my earphones and stood up.  We bowed to them as we introduced ourselves.  They also introduced themselves too.  I found out that 1 was the company's representative here in the Philippines named Ms. Luna, 1 was the interpreter, and the other two are interns.

"Well, let's go?"  Ms. Luna said and we picked our bags and followed them outside.  When we got outside, I was still surprised to see that only a few fans showed up in the airport, even though we were already told that nobody really knew us in this country.  I guess I got used to the huge star treatment we received in Korea, as well as in other Asian countries.  I smiled and waved to the few fans that waited for us.  At least, somehow, we were known.  We got inside the coaster and headed for the hotel.

 

  

 

CASSIE'S POV

"Cassie, do you like pop music?  Asian music?"  My supervisor asked me as I entered the office.  "Yes, Ms. Reyes.  I do like pop music.  Uh, why?"  She clapped twice.  "That's great!  I pick you and Mark to go with Ms. Luna today.  Hurry and go to her office now.  Good luck!"  I nodded and went to Ms. Luna's office and knocked. 

I like Ms. Luna.  Even though in this department she has the highest position, she's very nice to all the people that work under her.  She's so kind and humble.  Not to mention, she likes to give us treats too.  She's not bossy and snobby unlike the other bosses of other departments.  She's patient to those who make mistakes and wouldn't scold anybody.  She also takes time to get to know new employees, even interns like us during her free time. 

When I entered her office, Mark was already there.  I waved and Ms. Luna turned around.  "Good morning, Ms. Luna."  I greeted.  "Good morning, Cassie! Please sit down for a moment."  I sat down beside Mark and mumbled my thanks.  "So.  As you may have heard, our Korean sister company, Ramodo, is bringing Korea's top stars Dong Bang Shin Ki here in Manila to do a commercial film.  As their sister company, we were assigned to assist the stars in their needs.  Thankfully, they sent their own production team here so all we have to do is attend to them and to their production team.  We are to give any help that we can to provide them utmost comfort and smoothsailing filiming." 

We nodded and she continued, "I know this seems to be out of what your internship should be but trust me, you'll have fun.  This is better than being stuck in this office.  And don't worry, I'd really write a good report about your performance.  Though I know you'll do well since Ms. Reyes picked two of my best interns."  She winked.  Mark and I chuckled.  Apparently, Ms. Luna didn't know that the only reason I got in this position was because I said I like pop music.

"Any questions?"  She asked us.  I raised my hand.  "Uhm, who exactly are we helping again?"  I asked meekly.  She smiled.  "Dong Bang Shin Ki.  Oh wait, here.  I researched about them and printed the infos.  You guys can read it if you want."  She then handed us papers.  "Oh!  They're a group!"  I exclaimed.  "Yes, they are.  Why, what did you think dear?"  Ms. Luna asked.  "Err, I thought they're a duo or something."  i said, sheepishly.  "Well, they're a group of 5, sang songs that became famous, and they're handsome and young too!  Almost your age."  She smiled.  Mark smirked.  "They look like they're snobs."  I looked at the pics closely and nodded.  "Maybe.."  I said.

"Well, we'll just have to see now, won't we?  So, shall we go?"  Ms. Luna asked.  "Where are we going, Ms. Luna?"  Mark asked.  "To the airport, we're picking them up right now."  My eyes widened.   "WHAT?!"  She laughed.  "Yes, so get your things and let's go ride the coaster."  Mark and I hurried to get our things and followed Ms. Luna.

On the way to the airport, we picked up Ms. Santos, she will be our interpreter.  She used to live in Korea with her Korean husband until they decided to live here instead.  Then we went to the airport while reading tons of facts about them.  When we arrived there, we were given a pass so that we could enter the airport. 

We entered the VIP room and saw 6 korean men.  They suddenly stood up and introduced themselves.  My eyes widened at how tall they were.  And their aura was just too strong.  I recognized the leader and the guy named Junsu from the papers Ms. Luna gave us.  The rest, I forgot who they were.  So when they told us their names, I tried to remember it with their faces.

When we got out of the airport, I was surprised to see a few fans waiting for them.  Though I wondered who Oppa was, since they kept on screaming "Oppa!  Oppa!"  Weird.  I don't remember reading a member named Oppa.  They waved to their fans and we got into the coaster. 

The Dong Bang Shin Ki boys just did their own thing until we reached the hotel.  Thankfully, no fans were spotted around so the boys just hung out at the hotel's lounge.  Ms. Luna went to the front desk to settle their reserved rooms.  Or rather, suites.  They were given 2 suites.  "Cassie!  Mark!"  Ms. Luna called us over.  "Here's your first task: lead them to their own respective suites and stay with them until we arrive at the suites, okay?  Cassie, lead Yunho, Jaejoong, and Yoochun to their suite.  Mark, lead Junsu and Changmin to their suite.  Here, Mark, here's their hotel suite keycards."  She gave Mark the keycards and Mark took off. 

I bit my lip.  Mark's gonna take the interpreter with them.  How am i gonna speak with them now?  "Don't worry, Cassie.  I read in the info that Park Yoochun knows how to speak English."  Ms. Luna assured me as if she read my mind.  "Oh really?  Okay then."  I smiled.  After a few minutes, Ms. Luna handed me the set of keycards.  "Goodluck!"  She said as she walked off with Ms. Santos and DBSK's manager.  I sighed and took a deep breath.  "You can do this, Cassie."  I whispered as I walked to the lounge.

I found the three of them waiting and walked towards them.  "Hello!"  I said loudly to get their attention and smiled.  The black haired guy and the leader smiled, the other guy broke into a grin.  "Annyeong! *bows*  Cassandra imnida!"  I said, hoping I correctly said and did what Ms. Santos taught us.  They had surprised look on their faces and didn't reply so I waved.  They waved back.  "Uhm, who is Mr. Park Yoochun?"  I asked while looking at the black haired guy and the other guy.  I didn't bother looking at the leader because i know his name isn't Yoochun.

"Hello!  That's me.  I'm Park Yoochun."  The other guy said.  I turned to him.  "Oh!  Mr. Park Yoochun, I'll now bring the three of you to your suite."  I said, showing him the keycards.  "Okay!"  He then turned to the others and said something in Korean.  The other two stood up.

We then waited for the elevators.  Finally it arrived and the four of us stepped in.  Nobody was speaking so it was awkward.  "By the way, welcome to the Philippines!  I hope you'll enjoy your stay here, even if it's for work."  I said and smiled, to break the silence.  "Thank you!"  Yoochun said and smiled too.  The leader asked Yoochun something and Yoochun replied.  "Kamsahamnida."  Yunho and Jaejoong said to me, though I don't know who owns which name.

*ding*

We arrived at the floor, which was almost at the top of this hotel.  Room 2612.  "Here's your suite."  I announced and I opened it for them.  They entered and I heard a series of  "Whoa!  Wow!"  I chuckled.  I guess the company gave them the best view or suite or something.  "Well, enjoy your stay here, bye!"  I yelled.  I was about to close the door when Mr. Park held it open.  "Thank you, Cassandra."  I smiled.  "Welcome!"  I waved and I closed the door.

I know I was told to just stay with them until Ms. Luna and the others arrive but of course I wouldn't do that.  They're men!  And I don't know them!  Who knows what they might do to me.  I texted Mark, asking him where he was but he wouldn't reply.  He also wouldn't pick up the phone so I had no choice but to stay outside the suite.  I sighed and sat down beside the door.

After around 5 minutes, I was startled when their door opened and the three of them came out.  The four of us had a surprised look on our faces as we saw each other.  "Cassandra, what are you doing there?"  Mr. Park asked as I stood up and brushed my pants.  "I, uh, I was told to stay here with you guys until Ms. Luna and your manager arrive."  His eyebrows shot up.  "Oh!  Why didn't you tell us?  You couldn've stayed with us inside the suite."  He said and I grimaced.  "I didn't want to intrude..."  He shook his hand and opened the suite again.  He said something in Korean to the two and they went inside. 

"Come in, Casssandra."  Mr. Park invited.  "Oh, I'm fine here outside.  Really.  Thanks, anyway."  He laughed.  "Don't worry, we won't do anything to you.  If you want, we can keep this door open.  Just come inside, it's safer and you wouldn't look silly."  I thought for a moment.  I guess they could be trusted.  THey wouldn't want to destroy their image by doing something inappropriate, would they?  And so I stepped in.  As promised, he kept the door open.

Mr. Park opened the television.  "Come sit here and watch while we wait for them to arrive."  I nodded and hesitantly went to the couch in front of the huge television.  "Thanks."  I said.  The three guys sat down, too.  The leader took the remote and scanned the channels, finally stopping at a music channel.

"So, Cassandra, how old are you?"  Mr. Park asked and the two other guys looked at me.  "Oh, I'm 19 Mr. Park."  They seemed, surprised again.  "Oh really?  I'm 19 too!  Actually, the three of us are 19!"  Now it was my turn to look surprised.  I guess I forgot to check out their birthdates.  "By the way, don't call me Mr. Park.  I feel old!  Just call me, Yoochun."  He smiled.  I smiled back.  "Yoochun."  I said while nodding.  "That's better!"  He approved. 

"Uhm, don't they speak English?"  I asked Yoochun. 

The three of them looked at each other. 

The leader raised an eyebrow. 

Then I saw the black haired guy shrug. 

Hmm, something looks suspicious....

 

[A/N]  Hello! Surprise!  An update! LOL..  Sooooo, how's the story so far?  ^_^  I hope you like it!  Hello to my 8 subscribers!  Wahaha. <3

@onbomcorndition - meeting posted! :)

@deeriefish - Thanks! Ayos ba? :)