Arranged!

Yunho Turns Pinoy

I clicked 'SEND' and crossed my fingers.  I yawned and looked at the clock.  I didn't realize it's already 1am.  Oh well, I guess I'll just read her reply tomorrow, if there is one.   I went back to bed and smiled.  Somehow, the thought of seeing her again lightened up my mood.

 

CASSIE'S POV

I was about to go offline, seeing it's already 12mn (a/n: 1 hr difference between Kor and Phil) but my laptop alerted me of a new email.  I wondered who it could be but opened it nonetheless.  I choked on my milk that I was sipping.  My eyes widened as I stared at the screen.  I rubbed my eyes and pinched myself and looked back at the screen.  And the email is still there! 

Annyeong Cassie!

How are you?  Sorry it's been awhile, we've been busy with work but guess what?  I'M COMING TO MANILA FOR A VACATION! 

And I was hoping you could uh, tour me around?  If you're not busy, that is. ;)

Is your number still the same?  I'll call you tomorrow. :) Oki?

See you soon!

-Yunho oppa xoxo

 

HE IS COMING!?  *squeals*  Oh my gosh, my heart!  Is he serious?  HE CHOSE ME???  So like, it's ok for him to be with me?  To be seen WITH ME?  A nobody????  I smiled so wide I felt like my cheeks were going to rip!  I read the email again and again  Oh my gosh!  I still couldn't believe it!  Like, seriously?!  Okay, calm down, Cassie!  You better reply ASAP!

Yunho oppa!

Kamusta ka na? [How are you?]

Wait!  You didn't tell me when you're coming!  Are you serious?  You want me to tour you around?  Where's your manager? LOL. 

Heeey, you're in luck!  I took a break from work.  Well, not exactly, but I only go to work twice a week!  So definitely, I have time to tour you around.  Unless one of your fans kill me. >_<

And yup, my number's still the same.  Call me anytime!

See you soon, take care!

-Cassie :)

 

SENT!  I read the email twice again and shut down my laptop and dropped on my bed.  I smiled and hugged my pillow.  I don't think i'd be able to sleep tonight.  Too excited!  I bit my lip to control myself but failed.  I laughed and buried my face on my pillow.  I let out a big 'Wooop!!!' to let out my emotions.  But I thought of my appearance. 

I quickly stood up and checked myself in the mirror.  Whew!  No zits!  I guess I should trim my hair and that's it.  I gave myself a thumbs up and went back to bed.  I should really sleep now to complete my beauty sleep!  Especially if TVXQ's UKNOW Yunho would be coming here SOON!!!

 

The next morning...

YUNHO'S POV

*kriiiiiiiiiing kriiiiiiiiing*

AISH!! I forgot to turn off my alarm!  I don't have any schedule for today and for the coming months since i'm already on vacation!  I turned it off and smashed my head with my pillow and tried to fall asleep.  BUT THEN!  I remembered Cassie!  Rubbing the sleepiness out of my eyes, I opened my laptop and signed in my email.

AND THERE IT WAS!  An email from her!!! I quickly opened it and read it.  YES!  She's free!  I grinned.  I don't know why but I'm so happy.   I grabbed my phone and dialed her number.  It took 5 rings before she picked it up.

Cassie:  *in a sleepy voice* Hellllooooo.....

Me:  *in a singsong voice* Caasssiieee~

C:  Bakit?  Sino to? [Why?  Who's this?]

M:  Eh??  Annyeong Cassie!

C: *suddenly sits up from bed*  YUNHO OPPA?!

M:  *laughs*  Finally!  How are you?

C:  Ohmygosh!  I'm sorry I asked you in Tagalog oppa, I didn't realize...

M:  It's okay!  Wait, what time is it there?  Did I wake you up?

C:  Uhm, it's 5:40am.

M:  WHAAAAAT?!  *looks at the clock:  6:40am*  Oh!  I forgot to look at the clock!  I'm sorry, I just got too excited so I called as soon as I read your email.

C:  It's okay oppa.  Good morning. *laughs* 

M:  *blushes (I now remember that her laugh used to make me feel better)*  Good morning!  So uh, I called to uh, l-let you know I'll be there this Wednesday!

C: THIS WEDNESDAY?!  THAT FAST?!

M:  Yeah... If you're busy...

C:  Oh, no oppa!  I was just surprised. Haha.  So I'll pick you up at the airport?  Should I reserve a hotel room for you?

M:  Really?  You'll pick me up from the airport?  And don't worry about the hotel, I already got it arranged.

C:  Ah okay!  Well, yeah.  I'm free on Wednesday.  Just tell me the flight details then I'll be there.

M:  THAT'S GREAT!!! I mean, that's great!  Well, you better get back to sleep Cassie.  Sorry for disturbing your sleep.  Thanks too!

C: No worries, oppa.  Welcome!

M:  Okay, I'll send you the flight details.  Bye!

C:  Annyeong!

M:  *whispers* I miss you.

C:  WHAT?!

 

I hung up right after my tongue slipped and told her that I miss her.  I hit my forehead with my phone and sighed.  I quickly sent her my flight details and logged off.  I went back to bed and tried to sleep again. 

But I couldn't...  Instead, I remembered how we first met.

 

[A/N]  HELLO!  Sorry my update took so long.  I got sick. :(  Anyway, I'm feeling better now! Teehee!  So how's the story so far?  I hope you all like it!  And yey!  I have 7 subscribers! Ohyeah! :D

UPNEXT:  THEIR PAST!

Oooh, who went to CASSPH's 8th gathering? I DID!  Haha!  I envy the girls who won Yunho streamer and Yunho standee!!! :))

THANKS FOR READING!

 

@onbomcorndition - Hi! :D Well, yeah.  But not really as famous as Suju. Huhu.  I hope they get really famous here so they'd come and have a concert!!!!! :D

@jankeira896 -  Halllo! Nice to see you here too! ;) Thanks!

@Patty12 -  Hello! ^_^  Sorry it took so long. :(

@deeriefish -  Thanks! I hope you keep on reading. :)