Flashback 5

Yunho Turns Pinoy

And then I realized it.  Yoochun wanted to be alone with Cassie!  So he told me hyung wanted to talk to me and got me out of the way.  I hurried back to the couch and found her giggling at something that Yoochun said or did.  I frowned.   "CASSIE!"  I said, taking her attention away from Yoochun.

 

"Yes?"  She asked and faced me.  "Uhh.. Uhm.. What's that?"  I quickly scanned the room and randomly pointed to an object.  Beside her, I saw Yoochun smirk.  "That?  The desk?"  She answered.  "Uhm.. Yeah!  Haha!  I forgot its English name."  I lamely explained.  "Oh.  Okay." She said and turned her attention to the TV.  I sighed.  What's happening with me?  What's up with me?

"So, your nickname is Cassie?"  I heard Yoochun ask.  I quickly went over to them and sat down beside her.  "Yup!"  I answered for her.  "Oh really?  Did you know that's the name of our-"  Yoochun started.  "Yep, she knows that already, I told her!"  I bragged.  Then I noticed Cassie looking at me strangely.  "Eh, sorry..."  I said and sunk into the couch.  Yoochun laughed and I glared at him.  "So can I call you Cassie too?"  He asked.  "Sure, it's okay!" She answered and I felt slightly disappointed.

We watched a music channel in silence and I noticed Cassie kept on looking at her watch.  "You okay?"  Yoochun asked.  I guess he noticed it too.  Dang it, he beat me to it.  I was about to ask her the same question.  "Uh, yup.  I'm okay.  It's just that, I'm wondering where Ms. Luna is."  She answered.  "Oh, why?  Do you have to go home soon?"  I asked.  "Well, it's already past 4. And my OJT shift ends at 4pm.  But it's okay, no worries."  She smiled then took out her phone to text someone.

"Will you be back tomorrow?"  Yoochun asked.  I wanted to ask that question too but somehow, I got...shy.  So this time, it's a good thing that he was the one who asked her.  "Yes, I guess so.  I was told that me and Mark would be assisting you, attending to your needs and help the production."  She replied.  "REALLY?  That's great!!!"  I said enthusiastically.  I almost clapped but I caught myself.  "Yeah..."  She said and softly laughed.

After a couple of minutes, we heard a knock.  Cassie stood up and went to check who was at the door.  "Oh, Ms. Luna!"  She exclaimed.  Yoochun and I stood up to greet her as well.  "Annyeonghasaeyo!  How's your stay so far?  Has Cassie been treating you well?"  She asked.  "Yes!  She's been treating us well."  Yoochun asked.  I almost answered in English.   Good thing Yoochun instantly answered her question.  "Ah really?  That's good.  Well, we have to go now. We'll be seeing you tomorrow.  Your manager will arrive shortly.  He has the schedule for tomorrow.  For now, just use up the time to rest."  She said and smiled.  I smiled at her, too but I somehow feel sad now that Cassie's leaving.

"I'll be going now!  It's been a honor meeting you.  Bye!"  She slightly bowed and waved.  "Thank you! Bye!  See you tomorrow!"  Yoochun said.  "Annyeong!"  I waved.  "See you!"  She gave one last charming smile and they left.  Yoochun went back to the couch and flopped down on it.  "Yah Yoochun!!  You like Cassie, don't you?"  I asked as I sat beside him.  "Look who's talking!"  He retorted with an amused look on his face.

 

CASSIE'S POV

"So Cassie, how were they?"  Ms. Luna asked as we went to the suite where Mark is.  "Okay!  They're really nice.  They don't have this im-a-star-so-u-better-treat-me-one-personality.  I'm surprised."  I answered.  "Good!  Plus, they're really handsome too, aren't they?"  She teased as she wiggled her eyebrows up and down.  "Yeah, they are."  I laughed.

Ms. Luna knocked and I let her go inside. I didn't bother going in because I know they'll be out soon.  And after a minute, Ms. Luna and Mark came out.  "Hey!  How's your day"  Mark greeted me.  "Hello!  It was...fun!  How about yours?"  I asked him.  "Ugh.  It was so hard to communicate with them!  Why don't they know how to speak English??  Lucky you, you got Park Yoochun..  I read from the info that he can speak English."  He whined.  I laughed in my head.  If only he knew....  Poor Mark.  He wouldn't ever know that they could speak English. 

We entered the dreaded elevator and got out at the parking lot where the mini coaster that would be taking us back to the office was parked.  "Cassie and Mark, I'm sorry you guys did an overtime.  And I'm afraid this will happen again tomorrow and until their last day here.  I hope you're okay with that?  BUt don't worry, this has payment to makeup for the overtime.  So.. What do you think?"  Ms. Luna asked as  we got settled in the coaster.  "I'm fine by it!"  Mark immediately ansewred.  "Uhm..  I don't know.  Let me ask my Mom first."  I took out my phone and called her up.

"So, what did she say?"  Ms. Luna asked as soon as I hung up my phone.  "Uh, it's okay with her if it's okay with me and I want it."  I answered.  "So... what's your decision then, Cassie?"  She pressed on.  I really didn't want to work overtime.  But it's not like what we're doing is hard, right?  And besides, based on what I read in the papers that Ms. Luna gave us earlier, I should be thankful that I got into this position that most girls would die for.  And this would be paid so.. "Okay, Ms. Luna.  I'll do it!"  I answered with a smile. 

"Very good!  Now, tomorrow, I expect you at the office at 9am sharp.  Then we'll be heading to where their CF will be filmed."  She ordered.  "Okay!  Got it!"  We replied.  We then arrived at the office and I got the rest of my things and headed home.

 

 

[A/N]  Hello!  It's me again with an updaaaate! ^_^  I hope you guys are happy with the fast update. LOL. :D 

 

@lovely28 -  Hello!  Thank you  so much! :D  BTW, If you're half-filipino, what's the other half? ^_^

@kprincess1995 - Yup, you got it! ^_^

@kaedeyuuki -  Yes, yes!  I guess she's charming for the two guys. Haha!  Except for Jaejoong who is passed out on the bed. :))

@lhady_khaori - Tadaaa! A fast update! :))

@onbomcorndition -  Annyeooonnngg!! :)) Buti naman natuwa ka at may update ako! Hahaha! Apir tayo jan! ^_^