Flashback 8: Three F's Food, Filming and...secret!

Yunho Turns Pinoy

We all came back to the buffet table to eat more.  Pork Adobo Tinolang Manok  (Chicken Tinola), Giniling (Ground Pork), and Sinigang na Hipon (Sour Shrimp Soup) seemed to be their favorites.  It was no wonder, since these are our favorites too.  After that, it was time for dessert. :)

 

"Who's up for dessert?"  Ms. Luna asked.  All of us except Mark, stood up and went back to the buffet table.  I immediately went to the Halo-halo (mix-mix) section.  I looked behind me and saw Yoochun and Yunho trailing after me.  I stopped in front of Halo-halo section.

 

 

"Wooow.  What's all these?"  Yoochun asked as he eyed everything on the table.  "Uh, ingredients for the dessert I'm making, which is Halo-halo."  Yunho took a spoon and started poking the jellies.  I took a bowl, filled it with shaved ice, poured condensed milk, then placed my chosen ingredients on top of the ice, then drenched them in condensed milk again. 

"Yuuummmy!!"  I exclaimed as I excitedly picked up my bowl. 

 

  

 

I turned and found them staring at my dessert.  "Do you guys want to taste it?"  I asked.  They nodded, still staring at it.  "Okay, let's get back to the table first so I can mix everything."   We went back to the table, I mixed my Halo-halo until everything is coated with milk and ice.  I offered my bowl to them.  "Here, scoop as many as you want.  Make sure you get to taste everything."  They took their spoons and scooped into my bowl. 

"Oh!  Please make haro-haro for me?"  Yoochun asked cutely.  I blinked at him.  "Okay."  I said and stood up.  "Cassie!  Cassie!  Cassie!  Me too, huh?  Okay, okay?  Let's go."  Yunho said and started swaying my arm back and forth while we walk away from Yoochun, but we were not holding hands.   We heard Yoochun snort as he said,  "Fine, fine, leave me all alone here."

We reached the dessert table and met the others on their way back to the table.  I did Yoochun's first then proceeded to make Yunho's.  "Yunho, tell me what ingredients you want."  i said after I put shaved ice and milk.  He pointed to several ingredients and he requested to put more coco jelly.  When it was complete, I handed his bowl to him and we walked back to the table.

"Here you go, Yoochun."  I said as I sat down and gave him his bowl.  "Thank  you, Cassie."  He smiled at me.  Then I felt somebody poking my arm.  "Salamat Cassie."  Yunho smiled.  "Wow!  How'd you know that?  You're welcome, Yunho.  Now eat your halo-halo before the ice melts.  Mix it first."  I grinned back at him. 

Jaejoong decided to eat Buko Pandan (Coconut strips in condensed milk, ice, jelly, pandan).

 

 

Junsu got Leche flan (milk/cream flan).

 

 

And Changmin had Banana con Hielo (Banana in condensed milk, melted sugar, ice, jelly)

 

 

After eating our dessert, we all left the restaurant and immediately got ready to work.  We thanked God for the surprisingly good weather.  We went outside of MOA, where a Korean crew was fixing the set. Mark and I stayed with the crew while Ms. Luna left to go back to the office.  We ran errands for the crew if they needed us like buying stuff from the mall, help get an equipment, or sometimes, they even ask our opinion about some of the scenes which surprised me.  They said they needed a 'commoner's eyeview'.  They actually valued our opinions and discussed it with the other crew members.

I noticed there were some of their fans present within the area.  Some were taking videos of them using digicams, some were squealing when a DBSK member did something cute, and some just stared wondering who the heck were those koreans.   I scanned the thin crowd again, to make sure that nobody causes anything that might jeopardize the filming.  A girl caught my eyes, coz she was practically drilling a hole in my face, staring at me with her deadly laserbeam eyes.  I tilted my head at her and she looked away but with a scowl on her face.

I shrugged and focused again on the 5 *gulp* handsome boys working in front of me.  I smiled, realizing I'm a lucky girl.  Lucky enough to be this close to hot asian stars (yeah, even though I only knew them recently).  I found them cool, friendly and kind, totally opposite of what I was thinking before I met them.  They're certainly down to earth and not snobbish at all. 

I guess I was smiling at them for a long time and Yoochun noticed because he elbowed Yunho and pointed at me.  I pretended I was looking past them but I know they didn't buy it.  Instead, they chuckled, their shoulders raising up and down.  I blushed and looked away....and saw the girl from before scowling at me again.  I sighed and turned my back on her.  Creepy fangirl!

Hours had passed and it was time for Mark and I to buy them snack.  We didn't get to buy them Pinoy meryenda (snacks).  They wanted to have snacks quickly so we bought them boxes and boxes and boxes of donuts and bottles of drinks.  It was amusing watching them gulf down donuts.  They were like little kids.  Though I worried because they might've been watching out their diet but from the looks of it, I had nothing to worry about.

I went around making sure everybody gets to eat when I felt a hand on my shoulder, halting me from my brisk walk.  "Donut!!"  Yunho said *gulp* cutely and waved a donut on a paper napkin in front of my face.  "You want more?"  I asked, confused as to why he's telling me the name of the pastry in his hand.  "No.  Eat."  He said and pushed the donut in front of my mouth.  "Eep!  What are you doing?!  Somebody might see!"  I exclaimed and quickly snatched the donut from his hand.  "You've been working hard, eat now."  He said and with that, he walked away.  I ran up to him and said, "Thank you.  And oh, don't speak in English!"  I whispered and then continued making rounds, after hearing his *gulp* adorable laughter.

Half an hour later, I was assigned to buy something from the mall again.  I was about to enter the hardware store when somebody yanked my arm back.  I yelped in pain then came face to face with the creepy girl.

Creepy girl:  Hoy!  Sino ka ba sa akala mo?!  (Yah!  Who do you think you are?!)

Me:  Bakit?  Inaano ba kita? (Why?  What have I done to you?)

CG:  Akala mo hindi ko nakikita?  Huwag mo nga landiin ang oppa ko!  (You thought I couldn't see?  Don't flirt with my oppa!)

Me:  Anooooo?  Anong oppa?  At wala akong nilalandi kaya please lang po, lubayan mo ako.  Salamat.  (Whaaaat?  What is oppa?  And I'm not flirting with anybody so please leave me alone.  Thank you.)

I turned around and headed inside when I felt another pull.

CG:  Hoy!  Wag mo nga akong talikuran!  Hindi pa ako tapos sa'yo!  At huwag ka ngang mag maang-maangan!  Hindi ko alam kung ano nakita sa'yo ni Yunho at ganun na lang siya parating tumingin sa'yo pero eto sasabihin ko, hindi ka niya type!  Sa hitsura mong yan?!  Kaya pwede ba, lubayan mo siya.  Maigi pa, wag ka na magpakita sa kanya. 

(Yah!  Don't you turn your back on me!  I'm not done yet with you!  And don't act all innocent on me!  I don't know what Yunho sees in you that makes him always glance at you but I'm telling you,  you are not his type!  With your looks?!  So just leave him alone.  Better yet, don't ever appear in front of him again!)

Me:  Hah?  Si Yunho?  Nagkakamali ka yata.  Baka nawi-weirduhan lang sa hitsura ko.  Tsaka intern lang ako, intern!  Ni hindi ko nga sila kilala eh.  Nakilala ko lang sila nung naging intern nila ako.  Tsaka tama ka, ganito nga hitsura ko, nerd.  Geek.  Kaya wala akong panahon sa mga ganun-ganun kaya wag kang mag-alala.  Sayong sayo ang DBSK.    Okay?  Babay. 

(Huh?  Yunho?  I think you're wrong.  Maybe he's juswt weirded out by my appearance.  And I'm only an intern, intern!  I didn't even know them.  I only knew them when I became their intern.  And you're right.  I look like this, nerdy.  A geek.  So I don't have time for that stuff so don't worry.  DBSK is all yours.  Okay?  Bye.)

I walked away and was surprised when I didn't feel another pull.  But she caught up to me after a few seconds.  I let her walk beside me while I scanned the aisles, looking for the items I was to buy.

CG:  Teka.  Sigurado ka?  (Wait.  Are you sure?)

Me:  Oo.  (Yes.)

CG:  Eh bakit ka niya binigyan ng donut?  (Then why did he give you a donut?)

Me:  Ewan ko.  Baka inutusan.  (I don't know.  Maybe somebody told him to do it.)

CG:  Ang thoughtful talaga ni Jaejoong oppa!  Siya panganay eh.  Alam mo ba yun?  (Jaejoong oppa's really thoughtful.  He's the oldest.  Did you even know that?)

Me:  Ah.. Hindi.   (Ah, no.)

CG:  Sige.  Iiwanan na kita.  Dahil mukha namang wala kang interes sa mga oppa ko dahil mangmang ka pag dating sa DBSK.  Pero siguraduhin mo lang na hanggang intern ka lang ha.  Kung hindi makikita mo!!!  (Fine.  I'll leave you alone.  It seems like you're uninterested on my oppas since you don't know a thing about DBSK.  But make sure that you'll stay just an intern.  If not... you'll see!!!)

And with that, she walked away.  I shook my head and shuddered.  Such a scary fan.  What if there are others out there?  I shuddered again and bought the items as quickly as possible so that I could already head back to the crew.

I went back, the girl was there already, watching like a hawk.  A few minutes passed and the crew started putting away the equipment while Mark and I, Ms. Santos, and DBSK aboarded the bus.  "Cassie, how did we do?"  Yoochun asked as we settled ourselves down.  "You guys were great!"  I complemented and faced them with a smile.  "Tengkyoo!"  Yunho *gulp* adorably said with his lips slightly puckering.  I nodded and turned away from them before they see the blush creeping up my face.

It was already sunset, when arrived at Makati City where they would be doing a few test scenes before doing the actual filming tomorrow.   We stayed there for a few hours until it began to rain heavily.  We helped them pack their equipment as quickly as possible then covered DBSK from the rain until we got into the bus.  As expected, traffic jams were everywhere since the water rises fast and most of the streets were flooded. 

"Nako.  Mukhang hanggang lagpas hating gabi tayo nito. (Oh, it seems like we'll be here until past midnight)"  The driver commented.  I immediately sent a text message to my parents, letting them know i might be coming home late due to the rain.  Ms. Santos, the interpreter, asked the driver if she could be dropped off at the next corner since her house is already near.  Unfortunately, Mark's house is near Ms.  Santos so they'd be leaving me alone with these guys.  But it would be ridiculous if they didn't leave now just to accompany me so I had no choice.

After they were dropped off, cars and cars were still stuck everywhere.  Yoochun sat beside me to keep me company while the others dozed off.  I looked at my watch.  12:27 am.  My parents kept calling me for updates but we were going nowhere.  We're still stuck in the streets.  My parents called me again and suggested something which made me choke.  But they had a point so I told Yoochun.

"Yoochun.  I don't know if you guys would agree but uhm.. my parents suggested something."  I said while looking somewhere else besides him. "What is it?"  He asked.  "But please, I don't want you think that i'm a crazy fan kidnapping you or something... "  I tried to explain but he laughed.  "Of course not!  Come on, tell me."  He urged.  "Well, you know, my house is quite near already and... uhm.. They said it's okay if you guys will crash there for the night.  And also, we would have to walk 20 minutes to get there.  Under the rain.  But I know it's ridiculous so it's okay if you guys won't agree.  I mean, you all are stars right, and-"  I babbled until he cut me off.  "You know what, I see the point.  Wait, I'll talk with the others."

He woke up the others and discussed it with them while I told the driver that I'd just walk to my house since we only moved an inch after we dropped off Mark and Ms. Santos.

I was preparing my bag when Yoochun said,

"Cassie, lead the way."

 

 

 

 

[A/N]  Hello my dear readers!  I hope you guys aren't mad at me for not updating for so long.  My bad.  It was only today I thought of how to connect everything.  LOL.  I hope you guys havent left me yet.  Chu~

@badlover - Ako din nagutom! :))

@kaedeyuuki - YunJae indeed! Hahahah!  Thank you for loving it!

@lhady_khaori - Sorry for not updating soon. :(

@alliekhot - I hope you like my update! :D

@cherry1001 - Helooo! Welcome to my story! :D

@aejae22 - Korek ka jan! :))) PS: Oh my gosh! you're reading this!